Sign in to follow this  
Nekall

Steam: German Version. I am waiting for.

Hello.

I have thinked that come out a patch for german subtitels at the 16.December.

But today i can`t see one, when come it out ?

Sry, for the Bad english

greetings from germany

/edit: here in this video is the client in german, while i cant change it in german ?

Edited by Nekall

Ich kann es auch kaum glauben..... die BOX-Version ist raus seit Wochen und in deutsch, man sieht Videos wo TOH in deutsch ist und wir Download-Kunden, stehen da wie blöde, das gab es auch im Internet so noch nicht.......

Fragende Grüße vom Jörg

So dear staff please give us all the files we require... it's beyond me why the download version is not available in German. We want to have one's cake and eat it!

ich habe kein Steam, sondern habe schon im Oktober das TOH runtergeladen..... so schwer hat sich da noch kein Hersteller getan.... bekommen das erste Geld von uns DOWNLOADER in die Kasse gespühlt und dann wird man hier veröppelt..... schaut Euch das mal an...das glaubt man kaum:

Ich fasse es nicht.... muss ich mir das Game "erneut" kaufen, damit man endlich versteht, was die da in den Missionen von einem wollen?

Kopfschüttelnd Jörg

Guys :rolleyes:

Steam is always lagging behind, to be honest I have no clear idea why. I recommend Sprocket.

an Jörg: English only is part of the forum rules ;)

Edited by PurePassion

beautifully that a member of manufacturer is active here. Thanks.

A hint:

If our English is good, we don't need any German version of the TOH.

I see a video, it is German.

Why do Download get along customers behind?

I don't have any STEAM, I have, the Storry would like normal version (download) and me in German.

Please, doesn't forget us!

Thanks say Jörg

well I am german myself ^^

If you want you can contact the BI support, I think they can tell you why it's not there yet :)

These things are also highly dependant of the individual publisher (where you bought it)

if I waves myself at the German ^^

He He super.......

I bought with Aerosoft. The beforehand-version. Here, it was written in the forum:

German language comes with next Update. Therefore, I wait for the Update. I wait and wait.

I become crazy. I see the Game in German. (Video), and I have the English version 1.03.

That is not right!

I am 49 and come from the flight-simulation. I never have played EGOshooter previously. Everything no good games. But after 20 years of simulation. TOH is super!

Unfortunately annoyed the manufacturer my opinion.

If you are more German, you will understand me.

I write English with translator. Sorry.

new joystick, everything again for the TOH. And now, I become slowly angry.

Harm.

Please try to help us.

The Jörg says thanks

Hehe BIS is actually famous for their awesome support after release. (they make patches for their games even being 10 years old) :D

If you want, you can contact Dwarden, RiE or DnA via PM. Maybe they can tell you how it looks :)

I require every help, that I get.

I have with " Aerosoft" asked and asked about German language.

however, I think this, no Aerosoft problem is.

My translator causes problems here.

I therefore write in German further. Excuse me. The topic is too serious!

Du siehst ich zeige meinen Willen, aber das hat was von Kindergarten!

Wenn Du Deutscher bist, dann bitte helfe mir. Ich bin 49 und habe bislang kein Game angefasst was mit EGO-Shooter zu tun hat. Aber TOH überzeugt. Überzeugt sogar sehr.

(Ich habe bislang eisern 19 Jahre Flugsimulation gemacht)

Kein Mensch wird das Forum "dicht" machen wenn wir einige Worte in deutsch wechseln. Und wenn es doch passiert ist es sicher keine gute Reclame für die Firma.

Wenn der Hersteller ganz klar sagt: "Jungs das wird und ist ein englisches Game und Fertig"..... dann wissen wir woran wir sind. Aber die Leute fliegen seit Wochen mit deutscher Schrift im Game und wir, die es "vorab" geladen haben und gehofft haben, schauen in die Röhre... das kann es doch nicht sein.

Ich bitte Dich, wenn Du so "dicht" an den Herstellern sitzt, dann mal zu fragen was da abgeht und warum die BOX in Deutsch fliegt und die User vom Download-Modus immer noch in Englisch umherflattern? So etwas gab und wird es sicherlich nie mehr geben......

Abschließend diese Worte:

Es kann doch nicht sein, dass ein soart gutes Game, was da gezeigt wird und umgesetzt wurde, so in den Sand gesetzt wird....????? Was soll das?

Also sorry wegen dem DEUTSCH und ich werde weiter in Zukunft versuchen mit "Rätselraten" zu verstehen was Ihr denn meint. Ihr solltet wissen, das ein Translator nur "Mist" übersetzt und es sehr viel Phantasie dazu gehört, das rauszufiltern, was da gemeint wird......

Danke & Sorry sagt der Jörg

The only spoken language here is ENGLISH, how hard is that to understand?

Do you really think the developers, learn German now just to understand your rant?

Thread closed, if you are able to respect our forum rules try again.

beautifully that a member of manufacturer is active here. Thanks.
They are active here yes, after all its their official forum. But to my knowledge PurePassion is none of them.
Why do Download get along customers behind?
Translation is the job of the Publishers, for the German version this is Morphicon. And if they don't agree that the Download versions @ Steam or Sprocket include German, then it's not included. So that your download version does not include German is not BIS' fault but the local Publisher's one.

That said, most probably something went wrong when German is still not included in v1.03 - or it could be that your licence key allows only English as language.

In this case, Aerosoft have to deal with that because you bought it from there. They got your money, they have to provide support.

At the Aerosoft Product Page (Download version), it clearly says "Language: English". So, if you buy a game which obviously is in English language only and you don't speak English - who of the three parties involved have failed: BIS as developer, Aerosoft as shop or you as customer?

Edited by W0lle