Sign in to follow this  
Buzzzed

Help

Haha sorry about that. When i start the game up when i try to move the mouse it wont move and i can still get in to the game. When the game Starts up it just keeps moving really really slow like it moves 1 inch every 1 min. My Pc is pretty new its a HP Windows 7. Processor is 2.80 GHz RAM is 6.00 GB system type is 64 bit operating system..... This better guys? haha butter. PLUS its only the demo.

Edited by Buzzzed

Welcome to the forums.

You should really have used a better thread title as 'help' is not very descriptive. Also you are going to have to be a little more specific as to what your problem is as currently no-one will be able to help you with the information you have provided.

Wont run...

Well... you can always walk.

its really laggy...

Buy some butter, will be smooth.

Welcome to the forum. As Jedra said, explain whats wrong and we will try to help you.

Wont run... its really laggy... help?

if it is laggy then the game runs ... so other then that without any infomartion about your PC, GPU, CPU etc we really cant help you.

What you can try is lower the settings of the graphics , lower the viewing distance etc. But other then that please specify a bit more

Haha sorry about that. When i start the game up when i try to move the mouse it wont move and i can still get in to the game. When the game Starts up it just keeps moving really really slow like it moves 1 inch every 1 min. My Pc is pretty new its a HP Windows 7. Processor is 2.80 GHz RAM is 6.00 GB system type is 64 bit operating system..... This better guys? haha butter. PLUS its only the demo.

This missing the vital information about your graphics card. you can equip the best CPU but without an good GPU every game will run bad. I suspect you got a Intel graphics card 9embeeded into you cpu)

Go to your display properties to see what graphics card you have. or tell us the HP model plus model number so we can look it up on the internet 9or provide a nice link )