Sign in to follow this  
Rindier

patch 1.60 geting me kicked from most MP servers

Hey guys, merry christmass. Anyways every since i installed patch 1.60 when ever i try and join certain servers im automaticly kicked from the game. I have the standerd non-steam version of arma2 and oa, aswell as BAF and PMC. its always the SAME. I join, it goes to waiting for host, and then 2 seconds later im kicked. this is with no mods running trying to join a server that requires no mods.

what is the error description in the RPT file?

what servers Your joining, is it happening on every 1.60 server?

note: that not all servers 1.60 allow You to join (many still runs old beta/release candidate)

so best to test it on server you 100% sure has full 1.60

I am having the same issue..running Combined ops vanilla through steam..I ran each game individually then ran combined ops and still get session lost...what part of the rpt file do you need to see?..its pretty big...lol..Ive also re-installed battleye but no difference,,version I am running is 160.87580...friend of mine has same version number and he can get into servers no problem..I dont get an error message just "session lost" re-install arma 2 and OA? Any help would be great..Thanks!

just erase the old arma2oa.rpt then try again and get us the 'smaller' one ;)

Ok..I erased the arma2oa.rpt....loaded up Combined ops and tried joining mp server...

the rpt is blank.

these lines are from the arma2.rpt

Error in expression <(time - _timeNow) >=_delay;>

Error position: <_delay;>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _delay

about half the rpt has those lines in it. I'll erase that rpt and try again and post back. Thanks.

JC

Edit: Ok erased the arma2 rpt...started game again and same thing..couldnt join server..both rpt's are blank...weird because Im running same version as a friend of mine but he can join no issue..lost as where to go from here..

Edit: had my buddy in the server when I tried to join and he sees an eeror about languagemissions_baf.pbo

found that file but must be a hotfix someplace for this?

Edited by Diesel Tech JC