Sign in to follow this  
nonx

What should I get to properly play and enjoy this game?

Hi everyone, I was looking at this game and I'd love to get it. However, I do not own any PC compatible controllers, joysticks, etc. All I have is a mouse and keyboard. So, what should I get to enjoy this game to the fullest? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

You said headtracking system. Can I use my webcam I have on my computer to do that?

You can download Freetrack if you do not intend to invest on TIR, but you have to make sure that your webcam fps is good enought.

How do I incorporate this program with the game exactly?

How do I incorporate this program with the game exactly?

Very simple. Just install the program and set up a profile. To enable Freetrack or Trackir you must start take on helicopters > options > controllers (or something like that) and click on either trackir or freetrack and press the enable button.

If you are using freetrack you need to build a headtracking kit. It's very cheap. around $10 - $15 (including shipping from germany and the uk to norway :p ) , but requires some assembly.

Lots of good info on this on the freetrack website.

You can download Freetrack if you do not intend to invest on TIR, but you have to make sure that your webcam fps is good enought.

I installed FreeTrack, bur TOH crashes upon start, without even showing splash screen.

What I'm actually trying to do is using my phone as an head-tracking system using TrinusVR, but as no head-tracking controller appears in TOH controllers list, I thought I needed a REAL head-tracking driver installed...

No luck.

Does anybody have experience with TrinusVR?