Sign in to follow this  
mcnools

Hazar-Kot Valley - Release Thread

Played a mission on it, recreating the Syrian rebellion and it was great!

Are there any more classical coop missions for Hazar kot yet? I am looking for no respawnvive, ACE free coop missions.

Stunning map.

Also gives me mega FPS. We're gearing up for a few PVP missions on this. I recorded a preview of the map (not much action just some idea of the terrain).

Will post it here shortly.

Thanks again.

Edited by Andrews

Beautiful video! good work! :)

Hello, I am having some trouble installing and playing it. I get the message "Cannot load world 'mcn\mcn_hazarkot\mcn_hazarkot.wrp'" every time I attempt to play it after installing and activating.

Are you sure you have it installed and loaded correctly? Most common mistake is not having an "addons" folder inside the @mod folder. The addons folder is where the .pbo's go.

Not sure why your'e having that error message, what version of arma are you using?

Are you sure you have it installed and loaded correctly? Most common mistake is not having an "addons" folder inside the @mod folder. The addons folder is where the .pbo's go.

Honestly, I am very new to ArmA, and recently bought steam's "Arma X: Anniversary Edition". It should be fully updated. I have an addons folder inside the @mod folder, but should I be doing something else?

Edited by Zinulviing

Honestly, I am very new to ArmA, and recently bought steam's "Arma X: Anniversary Edition". It should be fully updated. I have an addons folder inside the @mod folder, but should I be doing something else?

you're running a mod line in the game's properties in steam?

Also, you may want to consider using a Arma 2 Launcher for ease of use