This wounding is broken in base game, not ace - in vanilla they never healing themselves, i can scream "Injured!" for hour or longer, and noone cares. Also when i walkup to medic, there is no action "heal" or anything. I'm pretty dissapinted they left game by breaking bacis feature. Can i use 1.62 for ACE 1.14?

You have to manually select the Medic to heal, so it does work. It's not autonomous I believe.

That said, I believe ACE works in ArmA II as is, outside of the initializing of the autowounds system. I ended up making a script that forces it on, which, strangely enough, allows it to interact with ArmA II's wounding system, so the AI will naturally try to help downed folk. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187765-is-there-a-way-to-automatically-give-units-items-as-a-mission-loads/?p=2975515

I think it depends upon the degrees of your injuries.

With ACE and their wound system, I do believe that becomes irrelevant. Injuries can be taken care of by both you and the AI manually, and because of older updates that force the ACE system to work now on top of the vanilla system, this includes action to downed/unconscious AI top a degree.

IIRC, anyway. It's been a while since I tampered with ArmA II.

Good Morning! 

I'm a great fan of ACE since Arma and me and some friends are playing your mod alot. Thank you for that masterpiece!

We also still play Arma 2 / Ace 2 alot, because we like the enviorment and the the general scenario. We used to print out the Maps to work with a non digital map for better realism. Your mapsystem of chernarus changes the Vanilla Grid System to a real MGRS typ grid, whch is great but unfortunatly i cannot find a HiRes Picture to print it. Du you have a printable Map of Chernarus with the Ace 2 Grid System? 

thank you in advance!

Hey,

I am trying to get fadeMusic to work in the end of my mission but unfortunately it is not working with my mods installed.

So this problem exists in ace3:

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/4029

But ' ace_hearing_disableVolumeUpdate = true; ' is not working for ace2.

Is there anyway to get fadeMusic working with ace2?

I was looking alot for ace2 documentation about the sound/hearing module but could not find anything yet...

Thanks in advance.

When I use the ACE mod and play as the KA 52 the pilot has no rockets, it's showing that he's out of ammo. I tried putting this addMagazine ["40Rnd_80mm"] in the init field but it didn't work. Can anyone tell me how to get the rockets?

Thanks.