I don't think we are really focusing on integrating missions. It becomes a hassle to maintain and work with mission makers if we change something that might break their missions.

I understand. Well, then I just recommend this campaign for ACE lovers... :)

Ace interaction won't work on other players, but will work on objects and when I use my ace interaction key, it will work on objects, and my self interaction works, but my ace interaction does not work on other players. Help please

Ace interaction won't work on other players, but will work on objects and when I use my ace interaction key, it will work on objects, and my self interaction works, but my ace interaction does not work on other players. Help please

It's an already fixed bug, the fix is still to be released though.

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/72101

Edited by Kawa

I think I noticed one "bug" in ACE2 ver. 1.14 rc1, some vehicles like M1A1/M1A2's, M2A2/A3's I think also T-72's do not have recoil of their main armament, anyone have the same "bug", or it was intentional to delete recoil animations?

I gave you a link to the answer in your other topic. Disable ShackTac HUD for now.

It's been quite long established that STHud isn't the issue really. Turning it off is a false fix, interaction will still be broken. Though the latest patch supposedly fixes it, and I've not seen any issues so far.

OK, so it's an issue with cba_ui_fnc_add - what other common addons call this function? It would be nice to compile a list here while we wait for the actual fixes to be released.

The actual fixes should be released already.

Ahh, just seeing build 595 now. Thanks!

Yo sick, did you change anything regarding IEDs ?? I always had 2 IEDs in the base for disarming-training( another script) ..Now i run over there and the IEDs detonate..Did you change anything on the classes?

That's the classname of it : Land_IED_v2_PMC

i've been playing this mission for ages..nothing happened before. So either you guys changed something in ACE or it's in a beta patch.. Haven't played for a while

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

Is anyone else having an issue with the latest version where in multiplayer dedicated (unsure if it happens elsewhere) passengers of vehicles will immediately disembark after the vehicle stops. It's happening rather consistently with pauses inbetween kicking people out. It doesn't happen at all when the vehicle is moving it's almost like using the 'disembark' command but it's happening on it's own.

Yea I know that but I am not looking for class names I am looking for Config Base Classes.

You can view all sorts of info there, including configs:

class ACE_M4: M4A1 {
ace_gunlight_classes[] = {"ACE_M4", "ACE_M4_F"};
displayname = "M4";
modes[] = {"Single", "ACE_Burst"};
};

So the changelogs page is still broken, redirecting to playwithsix.com...

So the changelogs page is still broken, redirecting to playwithsix.com...

Yeah, it's a bummer having to run PWS to find current info on anything. I just can't make the transition from Six Updater.

we've been having trouble with the A-10 recently. while flying in 1st person upon switching to bombs (GBU-12 in our case), the game instantly switches it off (replacing the "Paveway" option with "Consent Release" or something). pressing the fire button does nothing.

but if the player switches to 3rd person view, the plane switches back to bombs, and you can drop them freely.

is this a new feature or a bug?

It's the little documented ACE HUD feature that is only implemented on BIS A10 and AV8B. "Consent Release" is CCRP mode - there are some youtube videos knocking around that describe it in more detail:

It's a great addition, although with the one unfortunate side effect that it renders Bombs on all other aircraft unusable because it disables the stock BIS Tab targetting but only supports those two airframes. To my knowledge there's no easy way to disable the feature, though I did submit a feature request to that effect on ACE DH a couple of months ago.

I see, thanks. so it would seem the third person thing is a bug. also, it's odd that this would only become an issue now, after having played with ACE for two years this is the first time I ever encountered this feature while flying the GBU-12 A-10 :confused:

EDIT: oh, I see GBU-12 bombs didn't support it until recently, so that's the reason, I guess. well, time to learn the new system

Edited by sorophx

...time to learn the new system

friznit2 posted a nice video tutorial above, and here's Dslyecxi's original tutorial/overview from when it was first added to ACE:

ACE Build 595

Big trouble with all mortar shells: if i stay at uneven surface(most plaÑes in arma2),then shell drops out from my hands on the ground if i use mouse...

Edited by xumanxater