...It also has a kill radius of 150m...
Where do you get the killRad?

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

Those warheads are quite lightweight (2kg) and have stabilisator fins. Their official maximum range is around 950m, reports from Afghanistan claim that they even reach out to 1100m. That makes me think that they should perform similiar to the PG-7V and be aimed in the same way.

In Afgan it was the thin air at higher elev. that produced the "with tail wind downhill at over 3k altitude~" 1k+ shot.

Just to be clear, maximum range is only achieved through indirect fire, and is typically far beyond the effective range.

ПринÑÑ‚ на вооружение в 1988 году. Предназначен Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ð¹ Ñилы, в том чиÑле имеющей индивидуальные ÑредÑтва защиты (бронежилет), раÑположенной на открытой меÑтноÑти, в укрытиÑÑ… полевого типа, зданиÑÑ… и Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ±Ñ€Ð¾Ð½Ð¸Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ техники. Создаёт около 1000 оÑколков оптимальной маÑÑÑ‹, Ð¾Ð±Ñ‰Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð»Ð¾Ñ‰Ð°Ð´ÑŒ Ð¿Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ - 150 кв.м. Отличительной оÑобенноÑтью ÑвлÑетÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚ÑутÑтвие реактивного двигателÑ. Ведущий конÑтруктор Ðœ.Ðœ. Коноваев.

Калибр: 40мм

ДальноÑÑ‚ÑŒ прÑмого выÑтрела: 170м

МакÑÐ¸Ð¼Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð´Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑŒ: 700 м

Ð Ð°Ð´Ð¸ÑƒÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ: 70м

Тип БЧ: оÑколочнаÑ

СкороÑÑ‚ÑŒ полета: Ð½Ð°Ñ‡Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ â€” 150 м/Ñ

ВеÑ: выÑтрела — 2кг, гранаты — 1,7кг

Длина: гранаты — 595мм

What I got from skimming:

The OG-7 lacks a rocket motor like the other warheads, relying on the first stage booster. This gives it a lower maximum velocity and 'range of direct fire' (aka, point-blank range or lowest zero point, I think) than the AT warheads. The max velocity is that same as the overweight PG-7VR and Thermobaric variant, while its point blank rank is only slightly higher. The maximum range is stated as 700m versus 500m for the PG-7V, but I think this is because of its use as an area weapon. Anyways, the low velocity and zeroing, combined with the lack of propulsion, suggest a shitty ballistic profile. You probably lob the thing around and the PGO sight probably lacks reticules for it (especially as the OG-7 is only 16 years old).

Explosion radius 70m.

Finally some nice information, so I guess the OG-7Vs balistic profile might be correct after all.

Now we need a way to make AI use them^^

Question about "jump out".

I have searched and can't seem to locate a similar issue.. although I'm positive it is addressed somewhere. I have made a trigger to teleport the player into the cargo of a flying aircraft. I use the moveInCargo and assignAsCargo just to cover the bases (I have tried both with and without assignascargo). The problem is that there is no "jump out" in the scroll menu when i teleport into the aircraft. I have also tried mapping the keys.. but still nothing. The funny thing is, if i am in the aircraft when it takes off the "jump out" remains in the scroll menu and i can jump out fine. Is there a solution?

*Edit*

I solved my issue by adding an action to the aircraft and I pathed it to the ace jump out script.

Edited by Riserburn504

I think I discovered a problem, this gets written into the RPT whenever I get shaken by an explosion close by (some unguided rocket for example). When this happens then this is written into the RPT over and over again until I end the mission. Needless to say that this wrecks the performance.

Error in expression <tPos = +_pos;_testPos set[2, (_testPos select 2)+1];_count = (count lineInters>

Error position: <select 2)+1];_count = (count lineInters>

Error select: Typ Zahl, erwartet Array,Config entry

File x\ace\addons\sys_camshake\fnc_trigger.sqf, line 53

I made a ticket

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/72043

Edited by Tonci87

How do we activate group markers now? I gave members of different groups a GPS and DAGR, but still couldnt get it. What am I missing?

Also, with the newest update (build 594) we cant seem to use ace interaction on other players. We tried on multiple missions just to be sure.. anything else we might have missed?

Also, with the newest update (build 594) we cant seem to use ace interaction on other players. We tried on multiple missions just to be sure.. anything else we might have missed?

Same here.

More specifically I forgot to mention I cannot heal/other players can't heal me.

Edited by CptDavo

we don't have problems with "interaction on other" players !! it worked... tested 5 minutes ago !! ;)

Definitely had issues with ACE interaction today. It was only player-to-player interaction that was broken (interacting with vehicles/statics/etc was fine), and it was only for some people. All players were on build 594, as was the server.

we tested all interactions on other players yesterday and we don't have any issues... anyone opened a ticket at devheaven for this ?? maybe it should...

greets, flo

We didn´t have any problems either.

One little request:

I really like the new function to execute handsignals with the Numpad. Great work on that! But could we please get an additional hand signal background that replaces the old one if the numpad method is activated and where we see wich number represents wich gesture?

Seems like I might have the player-to-player interaction problem or actually ANYTHING that has a pulse interaction does not work, cant even interact with civilian's

Ok, oddly the problem went away in singleplayer. I was trying to play Nkenny's fireforce takistan mission pack with a friend and thats when I noticed we couldnt use ace interaction on other players. But when I tried on AI in singleplayer it worked. Then I tried it on AI in multiplayer and again, it didnt work.

I dont know enough about mission making to understand why that would be..

It also didnt work on the ace mission operation red dragon, but did work on one of the ace training missions (dont remember the name.. training grounds?)

Well so I tried updating server's ACE but it seems like that did not work to fix the problem as I thought it could of be because of older version of ACE installed on the server... But it seems to be something in script then.

Just tested works fine will all other mods. Clashes with STHUD....(AKA shacktac hud)

Edited by CptDavo

Ahh, great work CptDavo. Thanks for the information.

my one seems to be fixed after installing new game beta patch ((six updater))

It appears that two updates ago, Robert Hammer's P226 can't use his own P226 mags. When I equip a unit with ACE p226 mags, it works. Anyone else seeing that?

A need a little help.

How can i check via script how much time i have to revive an injured player? (i set ace_wounds_prevtime = 600)

Could I add seconds or remove them via script as i can do with the cpr?

Never mind! I found out!

Edited by Giallustio

Just tested works fine will all other mods. Clashes with STHUD....(AKA shacktac hud)

I can confirm this. I hosted a session today and using the SThud, we weren't able to interact with other players, ie to patch up or drag a wounded player. Once we relaunched without it, everything was fine.

Also I noticed that the ace medical mods placed in the editor which make it so that only medics are allowed to use first aid kits and epi/morph dont seem to be working. I and everyone else could use all the medical supplies without limitation even when not playing a medic role. Maybe I have missed something but I swear it worked fine in 592. Is there something I need to do extra in the editor? And can anyone confirm?

I'm using STHud with the latest version of ace and have no interaction issues. STHud uses it's own cba menu so I don't see how it could effect the ace one

I'm using STHud with the latest version of ace and have no interaction issues. STHud uses it's own cba menu so I don't see how it could effect the ace one

Myself and 4 others playing on a dedicated server could not interact with each other for medical issues. When we removed the SThud from our presets, the medical interaction worked fine. We love the STHud and would love to know how to get it to work with this. For the record, there was no issue with the SThud and the ace interact before the update for us. We also tried with and without the arma beta.

I also get issues with sthud and ace interaction, but it is only on certain missions. Im not sure why only some missions have issues with ACE + sthud

I also get issues with sthud and ace interaction, but it is only on certain missions. Im not sure why only some missions have issues with ACE + sthud

I'd take a look at what modules are placed in the missions that work and those that don't.