[this, -1] call ace_blackoutall;

That will make the unit unconscious (indefinitely IIRC?).

Cheers Tholozor, just what i was after. (Seem to get a mouse wheel option to heal unit, which brings them back to life). But i'll work around that.

Would be kind of cool to be able to give the unit a life time of some sort which requires CPR/Stabalizing on occasion while being moved. Not sure if something like that would be possible.

Replacing the -1 with a number of your choice can control how long the unit is unconscious.

ErrorMessage: Data file too short 'C:\servers\pnr\@ACE\addons\ace_sys_flashbang.pbo'. Expected 2797634 B, got 2011223 B

The file is corrupt. Delete it and re-upload it

Is there a way to make them workable? I wanna attach a tank an drive trough the battlefield ^^

Not sure, but I think the new beta thing has messed up the ACE grenade throwing system, because now all my throws are the default overhand ones, regardless of which throw I select.

Not sure, but I think the new beta thing has messed up the ACE grenade throwing system, because now all my throws are the default overhand ones, regardless of which throw I select.
Using it together with CBA_CO?

Hey guys I've been playing ACE for a while but over the last few days I've had problem . When my character is standing still or even prone his scope/sight and crosshairs moves around a lot . He keeps making these grunts as of he is Injured but the medics checked me out and I was fine . My gear weight was less than 30kg and at one point I only had a pistol and had just spawned into the server but it was still the case . Can someone please help me . Thanks

Using it together with CBA_CO?

Yes, I do. Why?

He's right.

Repro'd.

ACE with CBA_CO, latest beta on PwS, all scripted grenades are overhead throws.

I'll post on dev heaven.

Question I keep getting an error when starting the mod up with my server...

I press launch, it goes.. Starts up.. Then goes on about some " Addon 'ace_c_vehicle' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV' " I REALLY need this addon for my clan to help them practice.

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Now when I press launch it pops up - Addon 'Extended_EventHandlers' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV'.

And to inform you, I bought CO. Installed both, I have ACE and CBA, played the mission on singleplayer but I want to make it work for my server. Please help, thank yuoi.

Edit:

Nooooooooooow... Addon 'cba_xeh_oa' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' I REALLY want this addon. x.x (Addon is MCC Sandbox)

All errors you're describing are related to running a CBA that isn't the right one for your game (A2/OA/CO/beta version).

So, can you help me with it? I really want to use that add-on for my clan's training. I bought CO from Steam. I just put the @CBA @CBA_A2 @CBA_CO I use those mods when I start my server also with @ACE @ACEX @ACE_SM and @mcc_sandbox.

I'm running all of them... CBA_A2 CBA and CBA_CO. While running @ACE @ACEX @ACE_SM. AND, mcc_sandbox.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

I'm running all of them... CBA_A2 CBA and CBA_CO
You shouldn't load all of them: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103871-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-for-A2-OA-and-CO&p=1696000&viewfull=1#post1696000
Addon 'Extended_EventHandlers' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV'.
You need to include ARMA2 original as modfolder.

Either refer to elsewhere on how to launch Combined Ops properly, or you could e.g try using Play withSIX or SIX Updater as launcher.

Edited by Sickboy

So, i got a question about the Vehicle Damage System.

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Vehicle_Damage_System#Addon%20Makers

im trying to set it up to make our RG31 a bit more resistant to RPG and not a one hit wonder.

but i feel that whatever value i put on the VDS values its always the same thing, even if i copy settings from m1a1 or m113.

im wondering does it matter that i use HMMW_base->Car as base classes for them that makes the values i put ignored?

im wondering does it matter that i use HMMW_base->Car as base classes for them that makes the values i put ignored?
Probably, the Damage System is only active on Tanks and Wheeled_APC.

Hello,

I play ArmA 2 CO (lite) with ACE and when I fly aircraft, specifically A10a-GBU12, it seems the crosshair/circle for third person only appears for Sidewinders and HE missiles. First I thought it did for the GAU8 cannon too but I must've been mistaken. I just wonder if this is intended or if something isn't working correctly filewise. Also when I fly, I occasionally get this error:

Error in expression < [_x - (_range / 2) + random _range]; } foreach _twnrespect; _who setvariable [">   Error position: <foreach _twnrespect; _who setvariable [">   Error foreach: Type Number, expected Array File ca\modules\functions\systems\fn_respect.sqf, line 77

I tried to look it up but it seems it's a closed bug report. I don't know much about coding and mods but I should be pretty much up-do-date filwise, through Six Updater and game patches. I hope this was the right thread, otherwise sincere apologies. =)

They don't work in third person anymore. Use first person. Also the reticles for the gun never worked properly in third or first person till we replaced them in ACE, so you are better off using first person.

Okay, but can you still lock on ground targets with Maverick missiles like with Sidewinders even from third person (Without the crosshair icon)? I just almost flew into a tank on the run but didn't get any lock indication even from cockpit view.

Is there also a way to fix the error? I seem to get it quite frequently now.

I´ve searched the thread but couldn´t find anything, so here goes...

How do I make my AI teammates use the Javelin or the Dragon? Telling them to target an enemy vehicles doesn´t make them draw the launcher, so I´m always forced to take the launchers off them and use them myself. I´ve also not seen guided missiles fired by AI commanded teams very often, but I am unsure wether or not they are able to use Javelin and Dragon (Possibly the Metis and other guided launchers don´t work either, haven´t done a comprehensive test).

Any solution to this, outside from not using ACE?

I´ve searched the thread but couldn´t find anything, so here goes...

How do I make my AI teammates use the Javelin or the Dragon? Telling them to target an enemy vehicles doesn´t make them draw the launcher, so I´m always forced to take the launchers off them and use them myself. I´ve also not seen guided missiles fired by AI commanded teams very often, but I am unsure wether or not they are able to use Javelin and Dragon (Possibly the Metis and other guided launchers don´t work either, haven´t done a comprehensive test).

Any solution to this, outside from not using ACE?

Did they start the mission with the weapons?

Me and some friends are having trouble getting the spectator script working on player death. One of two things happen when a player dies; either they get stuck on a black screen or are stuck looking at their mangled corpse.

Contents of description.ext:

class Header

{

gameType= Team;

minPlayers= 3;

maxPlayers= 37;

};

// We want to use the ACE Spectator script...
respawn= "BIRD";
respawnDelay= 2;

// Don't want AI Players
disabledAI= 1;

//debriefing
debriefing = 1;

Contents of onPlayerRespawnAsSeagull.sqs

; This script is triggered when a player becomes a bird...
; ie they die.
;
; We want to run the ACE Spectator Script in that situation.
; and switch their ACRE radio to the death one...
; This is run from the onPlayerRespawn.SQS....

; ACRE bit first... Puts them into the death channel
[true] call acre_api_fnc_setSpectator;

; Then the ACE Spectator...
; see http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Spectator+notes
_this call ace_fnc_startSpectator;

We've tested this in various dedicated/hosted environments using pretty much every script permutation available. Can anyone tell us what's going on?

All the things are back to normal now in ACE from what I can tell, massive thank you to appropriate person/s!

Did they start the mission with the weapons?

Nope, these were always salvaged from somewhere. I never thought to try the default equipped AT soldiers, should there be a difference?

Tested it, Units equipped with them at start of mission can use at least the Javelin. Pity, I usually don´t play missions where I have heavy AT right from the start :/