I have all of the ace mods installed but for some reason I cant get to the ACE interaction menues or any ace funcitions. It does work some times but it is hit or miss. Yes I have used the Ace cliip tool to change my key layout but it still does not work for me. could this also be that I have one or two mods that are not combatibal with Ace and are over wrighting it.

I have all of the ace mods installed but for some reason I cant get to the ACE interaction menues or any ace funcitions. It does work some times but it is hit or miss. Yes I have used the Ace cliip tool to change my key layout but it still does not work for me. could this also be that I have one or two mods that are not combatibal with Ace and are over wrighting it.

Have you tried just using ACE and not those other mods, then?

And test in the editor as well. I have run into MSO missions that break the Interact key.

Somehow ACE got very buggy these days, cannot bury a IED anymore, gives you that error same as removing CAT once did, flashbangs give errors, on start of the game it gives you error, I hope it will be fixed one day. Old version before the new stuff it was great...

Flashbangs of both varieties work just fine for me, as does the game launch. Unless you're talking about RPT, I didn't check that.

New patches and builds always introduce bugs, so don't complain while they are being fixed.

Somehow ACE got very buggy these days, cannot bury a IED anymore, gives you that error same as removing CAT once did, flashbangs give errors, on start of the game it gives you error, I hope it will be fixed one day. Old version before the new stuff it was great...
Flashbangs of both varieties work just fine for me, as does the game launch. Unless you're talking about RPT, I didn't check that.

New patches and builds always introduce bugs, so don't complain while they are being fixed.

In addition; rather report the issues on our Issue Tracker in detail so they may get fixed: http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Support

Some new images, showing off the CCIP to CCRP consent release mode. Please read the descriptions below each image. :smile:

ccrp_01_tn.jpg

This is in CCIP to CCRP Consent Mode, the fall line is dashed and the pipper hovers at the bottom of the screen. This mode is entered automatically as soon as the pipper moves into a location it can not be seen from normally.

ccrp_02_tn.jpg

When you pickle the weapon the pippers current location becomes the impact point and the system begins calculating two release solutions, one with your current flight profile and another one in a 40 degree climb for lofting. This view is prior to you're aircraft reaching lofting range (at that speed). Notice on the fall line (which now extends the height of the HUD) there is a caret (^) half way down the screen. As of right now I am not simulating the flight path marker, so this is where the bomb release cue (BRC) (the horizontal line you see crossing the fall line) will switch. Once the BRC reaches this caret you are within lofting range, and the caret will turn into an X as seen in the next image.

ccrp_03_tn.jpg

The BRC has now jumped back to nearer the top of the HUD and will begin to fall again. At this point you can pitch your nose up and your bomb will release at the correct point to be lofted to the target or you can continue flying straight and level till, in either case, the BRC reaches the X and the bomb releases from the aircraft.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy seeing the progress I have made. It has been a fun project, and a very long over-due one.

Very long over-due indeed! Dumb bombs have been next to useless without it. :p

Does anyone know if it would be possible to have a player only variant of ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear?

holy crap has this been added to ace now CCIP to CCRP

So now we have a good idea where nuguided bombs are gonna land?.

Cool but I miss that acesome music from the other one...

New video for CCIP/CCRP...

It's very impressive and I can't wait to try it out and it's obviously still in development, but how do you select the amount of bombs dropped? Is it always just 2 at a time?

I wonder if you (ACE2AwesomeDEVS) can make the third weapon slot visible, when you put it "on back". I mean, to show the actual weapon there as a 3d model on the back

I wonder if you (ACE2AwesomeDEVS) can make the third weapon slot visible, when you put it "on back". I mean, to show the actual weapon there as a 3d model on the back

Seems like it would be hard to do if you had a backpack on or something. Would probably look weird.

Seems like it would be hard to do if you had a backpack on or something. Would probably look weird.

No, why would be hard to do that? the vanilla sim (arrowhead) actually do that when you select a pistol (ex. M9/G17) and your primary firearm stays on the right side of the backpack.

It could be done in a similar way and with that , add a realism factor. Cause now when you have a weapon on back it is invisible to all..

Hi, I now know how to use SetWind. But how do I use it with the ACE mod? because when I run A2CO with ACE the trees aren't going wild. Is there some other setting I need to use in ACE? thx

No, why would be hard to do that? the vanilla sim (arrowhead) actually do that when you select a pistol (ex. M9/G17) and your primary firearm stays on the right side of the backpack.

It could be done in a similar way and with that , add a realism factor. Cause now when you have a weapon on back it is invisible to all..

+1 that would be cool indeed.

Yeah I agree. Although it might get a little tricky if you say have a sniper rifle and have an M4 or MP5 on your back, and then equip your pistol. Although I guess you could just have the 2nd weapon go on the left side? Either way, I agree having the weapon on back not be invisible

Primary weapon on back during pistol use is part of the pistol animations.

I suppose so. In any case, yes, it would be a cool feature.

Primary weapon on back during pistol use is part of the pistol animations.

I know, what I meant was if you had both a "weapon on back" weapon AND a primary weapon (IE having an M4 on your back, and a M40 as your primary), and the "weapon on back" weapon was animated and shown as slung on your shoulders, when switching to a pistol, the primary weapon your using would get slung on the opposite side, instead of it showing 2 weapons slung on the same shoulder