EDIT - solved my issue

Edited by HawkGB

Then how can I get a box full of every weapon for every faction with ACE ones as well, I am pretty sure I saw every ACE Domination having that kind of box with every weapon...

EDIT: Dont mind! got it all

could you share on how did u get it working so we can all learn too? thanks mate!

Can someone confirm me that Shtora is actually working?

yeah that's working only with T-90 (not the A version)

I'm having problems with using a custom field of view and using optic scopes in ACE mod. Anyone know what I'm referring to? I have

and I posted a ticket about it on dev-heaven in case no one else knew about it.

Latest updates up on SIX Updater.

Including a few presents by Rocko and Nou, enjoy! ;-)

changelog.txt.gz

h2. 2012-07-20 20:50:05 +0200

Build 565

Updated to source:@8400a37c47467b504230f9724f598346edca48cc

h3. Changed

* Added Combat Application Tourniquet to medical items [rocko]

* Added FOCUS type to progressbar, so other actions (shooting, looking around) are no longer possible while doing stuff [rocko]

* Compress renamed to Bandage Kit, Elastic (Trauma bandage) [rocko]

* Disposable AT weapons are fire-ready instantly, refs #29836 [rocko]

* IFAK loadout are now [1ea Bandage, 1ea Trauma bandage, 1ea CAT], medic class players will get the morphine and epinephrine together with a set of CATs and twice the content of normal IFAK [rocko]

* Medic class players will get the CAT additionally to all the other stuff in their backpacks [rocko]

* Non medics get less informative Examine reports [rocko]

* You can no longer look around and/or shoot or do stuff while applying medic items to other players [rocko]

h3. Fixed

* Carry in pairs [rocko]

* Fixed M137 counter names and made azimuth counter count correctly (it increases clockwise, reset decreases clockwise, use reset for deflection now!) [Nou]

* Flashbangs should no longer blind through walls or buildings (req. b93398 at least) [rocko]

* Smokeshells fired from a tank/APC were created per client in MP, fixes #37191 [Xeno]

h3. Added

* Ammo cook off system based on ammo being carried inside magazines in the vehicle, both in the vehicles guns and in the vehicles cargo. [Nou]

* Logging to RPT of person who knocks you over (for abuse prevention/punishment). [Nou]

* M2A2 Aiming Circle for field artillery (model is still rough on some non-important textures, also missing fire LOD, but not really a big deal, fully functional otherwise). [Nou]

* SSVZ-S Scout Sniper Periscope Kit [rocko]

* Sniper tripod kit (tripod can be adjusted in height to support kneeling and standing firing positions), [model by styl1sh], fixes #32203 [rocko]

NIce!

Thank you guys. Beta and RC# compatible?

NIce!

Thank you guys. Beta and RC# compatible?

Always :cool:

Holy crap im loving this one

* Sniper tripod kit (tripod can be adjusted in height to support kneeling and standing firing positions), [model by styl1sh], fixes #32203 [rocko]

Love the new additions, especially the ones to the medic (since I play as medic a lot). Excellent work! :D

Edited by MavericK96

Not happy with the new medic stuff at all - I feel it's getting over the top and is likely to result in more guys just respawning rather than waiting to get treated. Sure in real life you need a lot of stuff and a trauma team for injured people, but you have 300+ in your unit and a dedicated medical branch - but now it seems that it is rapidly becoming to a point that if your nicked by a round you are out of the fight for then next 1/2 hour. This is especially going to be hard on smaller groups that simply don't have the manpower to dedicate a bunch of people to just being combat doctors.

Also I'd like to see a module so that I can turn off the ACE weapons optics - sorry but the sight system for CROWS and LAV sights is junk. Can't see anything at night with them other than blotches, and being zoomed to see something means you loose situational awareness - which doesn't seem to effect the AI's at all. So I think it would be great to be able to just dump it all together - as well as requiring CAT's and more advanced medical supplies.

Sorry, but its just making it way too difficult to train folks on all this medic stuff and keep a group going.

Not happy with the new medic stuff at all - I feel it's getting over the top and is likely to result in more guys just respawning rather than waiting to get treated. Sure in real life you need a lot of stuff and a trauma team for injured people, but you have 300+ in your unit and a dedicated medical branch - but now it seems that it is rapidly becoming to a point that if your nicked by a round you are out of the fight for then next 1/2 hour. This is especially going to be hard on smaller groups that simply don't have the manpower to dedicate a bunch of people to just being combat doctors.

Also I'd like to see a module so that I can turn off the ACE weapons optics - sorry but the sight system for CROWS and LAV sights is junk. Can't see anything at night with them other than blotches, and being zoomed to see something means you loose situational awareness - which doesn't seem to effect the AI's at all. So I think it would be great to be able to just dump it all together - as well as requiring CAT's and more advanced medical supplies.

Sorry, but its just making it way too difficult to train folks on all this medic stuff and keep a group going.

So, you actually tried it or just talking bullshit because you read new stuff in the changelog?

You had me at cookoff *sniffles*...you had me at COOK OFF!!!

:yay::bounce12::868::292::pet13:

Just remember cook offs are disabled by default, make sure to place the module for them in your mission. :)

...disabled by default...

uhm

Y ?

Just remember cook offs are disabled by default, make sure to place the module for them in your mission. :)

Just wasted 40 minutes throwing tanks and AT gunners for nothing. :o

uhm

Y ?

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/37366

This can happen if multiple vehicles are all cooking off at once, the sound of the jetting flame can become stuck and its unable to be stopped. It can also happen on very rare edge cases with one vehicle.

Till this bug is fixed I figured it's better to keep it off by default and have people enable it at their own risk.

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/37366

This can happen if multiple vehicles are all cooking off at once, the sound of the jetting flame can become stuck and its unable to be stopped. It can also happen on very rare edge cases with one vehicle.

Till this bug is fixed I figured it's better to keep it off by default and have people enable it at their own risk.

oh that...

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

After the last update 20/07/12 we are not able to hit with javellin, Im not able to lock in ground set also, Im zooming and changing termal.

Also, everyone that launch a javellin is receiving 25 points for nothing. The projectile just go high and disappear, if you set direct hit, it goes straight and disappear unless you turn down a little enough to launch at the ground. After dropping the javelin to the ground and aiming with CLU, it bring me the original OA CLU, not the ACE one that has colored warning lights and direct-ground set.

Some reports from my group say the Stinger cant lock, I did not test by myself.

We are using ArmA OA latest BETA, in server and all clients, latest CBA and ACE from 20/07/12 with MANDO_MISSELES, latest also. GLT all but jas39, ACRE, fallujah, Jayarma2lib_new, klu_glt_misselebox_ace, mar_2maw, mar_pilot, MMA, MMA_XEH, rkt_f15, rkt_f4, sthud, ACEX, ACEX_SM, ACEX_USNavy.

There is a typo on a report box when you examining or healing with wounds, cant remember witch execution, I think its a report when examining.

One script error is displaying when I use ACE self interaction to release tourniquet.

Well, thanks, let me know if Im doing something wrong.

W.Calabresi

Using Mando Missiles and ACE together was always quite bad, especially with the javelin. Did you try that without Mando Missiles?

[s,0,2,0,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

Only gives me one bandage? Can regular soldiers only have one of each?

Edited by cuel

[s,0,2,0,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

Only gives me one bandage? Can regular soldiers only have one of each?

That's true, only one of each by default. You can set it with the ACE_IFAK_Capacity variable though. Try this before your code:

ACE_IFAK_Capacity = 2; // meaning allow up to 2 of each

Where is the new wound system documented? Across all the WAGNs, forum threads, and repos I can't find any good information about what was changed.

I make coop missions for our small group (5-6 players) and need some info:

1. Does the "Everyone can use medkits" module still have the same functionality?

2. Does the "Enable full heal in field" module still have the same functionality?

During our game last night, some of us were randomly wounded and had the "Remove CAT" option in the treat wounds menu.

None of the player characters are medic types; I was under the impression the "Everyone can use medkits" module made everyone a medic in the game's eyes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...