I'm currently on r559 and I'm having problem updating latest ACE v561 through sixupdater, I right click the ACE mod and tried to do install/update mod but it does not update at all. Normally after updating the mod will turn green but it still remains yellow, I tried to uninstall and reinstall sixupdater but the problem is still there.

I'm currently on r559 and I'm having problem updating latest ACE v561 through sixupdater, I right click the ACE mod and tried to do install/update mod but it does not update at all. Normally after updating the mod will turn green but it still remains yellow, I tried to uninstall and reinstall sixupdater but the problem is still there.
Strange, please create a ticket with log files and details, and we'll have a look; http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Strange, please create a ticket with log files and details, and we'll have a look; http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Yes its a strange problem, I even tried deleting the @ACE folder and reinstalling from sixupdater but it still installs the r559 instead of r561

Edited by ryan80

is there not a way to force update.

I am sure there is a way to make six force a full check on the files this may help maybe its thinking its up to date so dont update?.

EDIT

I aint on main pc but I am sure its some thing like reset skip updates or some thing

is there not a way to force update.

I am sure there is a way to make six force a full check on the files this may help maybe its thinking its up to date so dont update?.

EDIT

I aint on main pc but I am sure its some thing like reset skip updates or some thing

Yep there is an option to do verify and force update and I've also tried it, even by forcing update it still think r559 is the latest version instead of r561

Yep there is an option to do verify and force update and I've also tried it, even by forcing update it still think r559 is the latest version instead of r561
I just updated an hour ago, no problems. Not sure it helps, though.
Yes its a strange problem, I even tried deleting the @ACE folder and reinstalling from sixupdater but it still installs the r559 instead of r561

Found the problem and solved; https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34433#note-3 (the version confirmation check is fixed also for next build)

It affected mostly US/AS/OC area users.

Just started playing this a few days ago, and after playing stock ArmA2 for about 2 years now, all I can say is "what the fuck have I been doing??"

There are so many features to this mod... after a week of playing with the stuff in it, I feel like I've only scratched the surface.

One question: I placed a spotting scope, now how do I actually look through it? I've tried searching, but NOWHERE has the answer to this. I'm sure it's very obvious and I'm just dumb.

damn you lot move fast.

I did manage to update to I live in the UK so that would explain why I had no issues.

Any way thanks ACE team.

One question: I placed a spotting scope, now how do I actually look through it? I've tried searching, but NOWHERE has the answer to this. I'm sure it's very obvious and I'm just dumb.

press 0 of your num pad

Seems something was left out of the changelog :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9H7FxZSD8

Seems something was left out of the changelog :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9H7FxZSD8

Damn that is awesome

really nice ! i like it ! but now we need the rapel rope to fall from a roof

Did someone notice the lack/breaking of the ACE INTERACTION menu on certain objects with the latest beta patch 93965?

E.g, using the ACE Interaction menu on another player or object resulting in either:

- No options

or

- the wording "main" in the Main Caption of the menu

?

I was playing Fallujah Insurgency just now and had now self or world interaction menu at all.

Hey guys, just a quickie: I cannot for the life of me find the AH-6 with the GAU-9 in the editor. I'm pretty sure i can use it using a script though. Is it normal? Or am i just blind. It happens to me.

i think its gau-19, but yea its 3 barrel .50cal machine gun

Yes it is.

On an other note, seems that ACE broke the setObjectTexture. Weird.

Anyone can repro this?

I create a MP mission, vanilla, latest beta (on SU at least) with an MH-6. Put this in the init field:

this setObjectTexture [0,'#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,1,0.5)']

It appears blue.

Now i restart the game with ACE and ACEX (latest version on SU), reproduce the same steps, the chopper's still black.

this may seem like a silly question, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it, is there a way for me to drop a crate that uses the x_weaponcargo_oa_ace.sqf list? I am using a brand new island and this one doesn't seem to have a default location for the weapon/ammo crate. I keep putting down crates, but they all only seem to have limited items within them.

Also, I am having trouble with any unit with a ghillie on glitches out and their body goes missing, so it is just a floating head, has anyone had a similar issue?