Oh really ok thanks I am sure at one point we only needed to use CBA.

Any ways thanks so much for clearing that up will leave it as is.

Hi all, Is there a way to re-enable the default zeroing system?, more so is there a way to re-enable the zeroing for a serverside config so everyone on the server can use it?

Edited by Amnesty

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to enable crosshair while using ACE? I recently started playing in 3rd person and the lack of crosshair has become a serious problem for me.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to enable crosshair while using ACE? I recently started playing in 3rd person and the lack of crosshair has become a serious problem for me.

go to your root install directory (if it is steam, it will be Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead, if you have a BI copy, then it will be E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\) then go to the @ace folder, and then go into the clippi folder, and you'll see a program called "aceclippi", open it, and click the "Change manual options" button, and there you could enable your crosshair.

Just started using this and this mod makes the game so much more fun. I recommend this mod to ANYONE who plays ARMA 2.

Is it possible to turn the onscreen unit names off?

ACE Settings

Hi i'm having trouble to use ACE spectator script, with the wounds module poor man revive. When I die i see the spectator script launching then black screen ?

Having the same issue as luckyhendrix, anyone got any clues?

I have it so that theres 400 second timer before someone permanently dies, seagull respawn, but after the timer runs out it says "initializing ace spectator script" for a second then it goes to a black screen.

Edited by Profanwolf

ACE Settings

Ingame and clippi? I looked at those but obviously missed it somehow.. I'll take another look

Ingame and clippi? I looked at those but obviously missed it somehow.. I'll take another look

Number 3, 4 and 5 from top

set 3 to mousewheel

4 and 5 to yes

I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how to get the EAS module to load. I place it in the editor but the trailer does not appear. I tried placing it DIRECTLY on top of a hanger but I still got an error message! When I tried loading it with

this setVariable["NoHangar", 1] the error no longer occurred but the trailer was no where to be found. I feel as though I MUST be missing something here.

I've come across a weird glitch that may have to do with mod compatibility.

Although all the ace features are still working, the armor system seems to be the arma 2 armor system instead of the ace armor system. However, when i launced ace by itself without other mods, it worked fine. But when I put all my other mods back, it does the same glitch again. Before this happened to me, I also played a standard arma 2 mission, so could that also have something to do with it? Anyways, I hope someone can help me out.

I have to say that I absolutely love this mod. Please keep up the fantastic work.

Number 3, 4 and 5 from top

set 3 to mousewheel

4 and 5 to yes

Thanks man :)

Looking for the ACE class name for the delta force medic. Its not "US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1" in ACE. So does anyone know what it is?

guys i install windows 64bit on my computer and now when i launch ace the texture are just bad but when i turn off it the game just run fine any idea ?

Looking for the ACE class name for the delta force medic. Its not "US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1" in ACE. So does anyone know what it is?

As far as I know there is no ACE Delta Force units.

Well Ive got all the other delta guys replaced, but the medic is default. Ive read in other posts that it is different, but no one has ever said what it is.

Which addons are you running ?

You are probably using custom addon replacement pack (not ACE) which replaces ArmA2 OA default Delta Force units with new ones and i read somewhere that medics cant be replaced because of their backpack, i think.

I read that too, but tried the "disable ruckless" which was supposed to make it work, but it didn't.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Is there a way to make it so all but a select few units cannot use medkits, etc. Ill explain a little better. If I had 2 teams, and I want team 1s medic to be the only one on team 1 that can use the medical supplies, but let all of team 2 use the medkits and things. Is that possible without making all of team 2 into medics?