Spent cartridge casing remain on the ground

Hello All, I have tried to do as much research as possible but can't find an answer to the question "How do I get the spent casings to stay on the ground?" I have that option checked in ACE options within the game. In the ARMA2 userconfig file I have edited the ACE_CLIENTSIDE_CONFIG FILE to enable #define ACE_CARTRIDGES, I have checked and the ACE addons file and have what I believe to be the correct files ( ace_sys_cartridges.pbo and ace_sys_cartridges.pbo.ace.b522) but no luck............Can someone help?

Hey. Ever since we installed the latest version of ACE onto our servers about 5 minutes into the game people cant interact with any objects/vehicles or able to use ace interaction.

RPT File doesnt say a word about the problem so im thinking its something in the server that effects client side ?

Any support would be great

Feel free to create a ticket with the rpts of server and clients, detailed problem description and repro mission.

No offense but I am having a REALLY hard time trying to understand what you are asking. Some sort of video problem? If so, what is it? Screenshots? You haven't really posted what the problem specifically is.

Sorry my english is bad :(

Arma2 OA Original= playing, no problems

Arma2 OA +ACE+ACRE= playing, graphics problems (similar, artifacts)

Tested the integrity of the video card is a good.

sorry for the bump WHERE SWCC FACTION??? is dead?

Sorry my english is bad :(

Arma2 OA Original= playing, no problems

Arma2 OA +ACE+ACRE= playing, graphics problems (similar, artifacts)

Tested the integrity of the video card is a good.

some screenshots/picture of the problem would help us help you.

Doesn't work for me. I have a Steam OA but a hard copy of ArmA 2 and when I try use Six Launcher to join a server, it tells me I'm not allowed to play/edit the mission because.... I have no idea why, it leaves too quickly. Similar issues would happen with Six Updater, where I'd be missing files or... something. The game seems to be LOOKING for ways to stop people (or maybe just me) playing ACE. Also, when playing singleplayer scenarios or editor mode, it tells me I'm missing some "roof" file. Never had that before using Six Launcher. Why is using mods on this game so complicated?

Also, finding ACE servers using the games default browser is hell. I can see a million DayZ modded servers but only a handful of populated ACE servers, all of which boot me out before I can reach the squad selection screen.

If I had to remove and then reinstall ArmA 2 and OA, would someone have an idiot-proof way of setting up the ACE mod available to share? I've got it to work a few times and I've loved it and found myself playing until the early hours of the morning when everyone else had left, so I'd love to get this going again.

Does anybody know a good ACE mission that would be good for 2 players?

@saffer; please create a ticket with the RPT file and logfiles to be able to assist, see support pages for details.

Is it possible to assign a mouse button for ACE keys ?
If your mouse supports assigning keyboard buttons to the mouse :)

Hi if this is the right place to ask questions, I'm trying to use the ACE Limited Map Zoom Module in my mission.

The map zoom limit is working on single mission, but it doesn't work when I put the mission in a server and play it multiplayer.

Is there a way to make it work for a multiplay mission?

thanks in advance.

Hi, I was wondering if you don't want Czech translator, because in ACE there is 1/5 in Czech and the rest in English.

Not sure if this is the right thread (tried the main troubleshooting thread and it got closed with no solution.

I am running a fair number of mods (47) and recently, I noticed that my Javelin missile sight was not working correctly, normally when you equip the missile, hit "R" to load the CLU and then look in the sight you will see the WFOV mode where the whole CLU screen is revealed, when you go to the aquire mode, you get a narrow field of view with the grey box around a much smaller image.

It seems I am only now getting the small image for both wide and narrow view, this makes finding targets nearly impossible and very frustrating as I can only see a very small portion of the normal CLU picture.

I get a error message (that I don't know how to copy down fast enough) that references "missing "sys_missileguidence" and I will go ahead and list my mods so you can see if that is causing a problem.

Most of the RH weapon packs

All important ACE files except ACE_SM

JSRS

Isla Duala

Isla Lingor (and units)

Mando missles

Lobo gulf war mod

LEA

ASC (customizable weapons)

Podagorsk

UK weapons packages

Army rangers units

British units

BAF (full)

Aliabad

Hazarkot

All the mods were installed via six updater (all are updated and the six updater is also fully updated).

I am not sure how I could take a screenshot of the error message I get as I load the game (before it hits the menu screen) but I did try to hit print screen and it only gave me a image of my desktop.

Perhaps this is enough info to get a solution, I hope so :)

Thanks in advance.

my interaction menus aren't working.

I have combined operations

can't find ace_keys.hpp under userconfig only see the client side config

please help?

'lo guys.

System 'as is' doesn't permit's me to use ACE_KeyCuffs on friendly AI unit/or player.

Of course i knocked them out first.

About 'player' handcuffing i suppose there is a solution involving "DisableUserInput" yea?..

Hey all, I've been searching for quite a while now on how to fix the issue that I am having and I've not found anything that was of much help, hopefully my question can be answered here.

I have been getting this nasty bug that prevents anyone on my server from interacting with satchels once they are placed, ultimately breaking the mission that requires them, so we can only play about 5% of Domination because of this, we are NOT using ACRE, as it isn't even in any of our launch parameters and it isn't even installed in any of our root directories as far as we know (unless Dom2 comes with it). If this is a redundant issue that has been addressed, I'm sorry, but does anyone have a fix to this?

Edit: I just fixed it, well.. kinda, when the key to interact with satchels was bound to right-alt or right-ctrl, it did not work, I rebound it to tilde (~), and it works just fine now.

Edited by Amnesty

Hi i'm having trouble to use ACE spectator script, with the wounds module poor man revive. When I die i see the spectator script launching then black screen ?

Hi all can some one please clear this up for me

I have ARMA 2 combined ops and latest ACE2 but what I need to know what version of CBA should I be running?.

CBA

CBA A2

or

CBA OA

Thanks

P.S

The dedi server all so has the same setup so would this have to be the same?.

Thanks