I know there are several posts on this...I've used the search function and also looked on the ACE Wagn, but I couldn't find anything regarding Crew restrictions and exiting a jet while on the Nimitz...

I have walked all around the aircraft, but can't find the bag with my weapon. Is it gone because it is spawned on the ground, and not the deck of the Nimitz???

I have not tried yet with the LHD.

Thank you

Invisible Targets.

How "big" are they?

Can I assume infantry target would be man size, armored and heavy armored... about average APC and tank size?

Hey, did ACE replace vanilla classes with something different because I still can't edit hitpoints. I can't even override custom units like TF86 with ACE enabled... but it works otherwise. Sorry I am asking this question so much, but its the only thing stopping me from releasing a very sexy mod :confused:

Invisible Targets.

How "big" are they?

Can I assume infantry target would be man size, armored and heavy armored... about average APC and tank size?

Not sure they have a size. They don't have a hitbox, and the AI will aim at a single point even on a huge tank. So there's no real difference, besides the weapons and priority assigned.

Is there a variable to disable that sparebarrels gets auto-added? Right now I have to use this in my gear script

_unit spawn {
		waitUntil {sleep 0.2;"ACE_SpareBarrel" in (weapons player)};
		_this removeWeapon "ACE_SpareBarrel";
	};

guys im trying to make a para rescue mission but i cant figure out how to put a unit in critical condition passed out and wounded without it dining so that i can make a mission where i have to resque wounded people from a helicopter wreck and take them back or casevac them from a certain place

How do you align the "new" mortars? Maybe I am just being dumb but I seem to be unable to adjust the azimuth, I can set the elevation just fine but that's it.

Other than that, I'm loving the new mortars. I liked the arty system but the complexness just overwhelmed me.

Is there any instructions (written for the game or not) available for them?

How do you align the "new" mortars? Maybe I am just being dumb but I seem to be unable to adjust the azimuth, I can set the elevation just fine but that's it.

Other than that, I'm loving the new mortars. I liked the arty system but the complexness just overwhelmed me.

Is there any instructions (written for the game or not) available for them?

have a look on youtube there are a lot of tutorials on ace gameplay i think there are videos about the artillery system as wel

l

try this one

i hope it helps

Edited by short_German

How do you align the "new" mortars?

With the arrow keys once you are in as a gunner (T-E on)

Please note that the new mortar system is still WIP, but the current (internal) version is already quite nice.

So you won't find any docu for it yet (though it's quite easy to use, basically it is just adjust the mortar tube,

select how many charges you will use for the shell and throw it in the tube, rocko is doing a great job here).

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

I would dare to say that rocko is almost always doing a great job :p

Are there any plans to implement the ACE Artillery system for the D-30 and the MLRS/GRAD Systems?

Since we're going for realism with the artillery... MLRS min range is 15km... :p Could add that but on most maps it'd be pretty worthless. :D

Oh that's why the ACE flight times are ten times longer than LOMAC MLRS flight times...

guys im trying to make a para rescue mission but i cant figure out how to put a unit in critical condition passed out and wounded without it dining so that i can make a mission where i have to resque wounded people from a helicopter wreck and take them back or casevac them from a certain place

guys does anybody know how to do this

Since we're going for realism with the artillery... MLRS min range is 15km... :p Could add that but on most maps it'd be pretty worthless. :D

:omg:

OK, I didn´t know that

I put down the JDG USS Nimitz and added a tow Tractor then added the Super tomcat I went to attach the aircraft for towing and ACe is throwing an error.

Stam_eh=this ,ACE_sys_stamina_eh # nil_call_ace_fnc_def Stam_multi=[_t...

error undefined expresssion:nil file X\ace\addons\main\XEH_preinit.sqf,line 59

And it will not disappear on my screen!!! Very Aggravating.

Also since the last update of Ace this last Friday none of the Launchers that are deploy able work!, the TOW, 50cal,mortars ect anything with a tripod and the Javelin apparently used to lock on to the ground but now does not since the last update.

Anyway does anyone know why this error is being thrown? Im not using ACE stamina modules I don't have any Ace modules on the map even.

I made topic about this on the 17th Hope its fixed now. As for the error on the Nimitz Carrier Anyone??

Updated ACE this morning and was wondering. Has the simulated fragmentation been added in to the mod? I was testing out a new army and weapon mod for the game, and when I threw a grenade I notice fragmentation being thrown at me and winging pasting my head.

Updated ACE this morning and was wondering. Has the simulated fragmentation been added in to the mod? I was testing out a new army and weapon mod for the game, and when I threw a grenade I notice fragmentation being thrown at me and winging pasting my head.

Yup. Go play a mission with a dumb AI team leader, and you'll know what needs to be done.:mad:

I updated ACE2 today and found the following problems:

Addon acex_usnavy_a2_compat requires version 1.54 of application.

and

Include file x\cba\addons\ui_helper\script_dikCodec.hpps not found

Does anyone know how to fix this as Ace2 is the most awesome mod and I'd like to get it working again. BTW my install is

6 Updater

@ACE(P,D)r547

@ACEX(P,D)r362

@ACEX_RU(P)r68

@ACEX_SM(P)r104

@ACEX_USNAVY(P)r71

@CBA (P,D)r182

@CBA_A2(D)r8

@CBA_OA(D)r6

I have Arma2 and operation arrowhead installed BTW any other mods like this worth getting for ACE?

Yup. Go play a mission with a dumb AI team leader, and you'll know what needs to be done.:mad:

Thanks maturin.

I have Arma2 and operation arrowhead installed BTW any other mods like this worth getting for ACE?

I'm kind of in the same place. I find Blastcore visuals is good.

Does this now include the AEK pack? I did not find any info about it on the ACE website or in the AEK pack thread, but Robalo's ACE configs mentions a pending integration of @AEK into @ACEX, and @asr_aek_ace doesn't seem to be on SixUpdater (anymore?).