I never asked if they were deleted, just made less annoying. I can tell you with 100% accuracy firing ~75 rounds in bursts from an M240 without earplugs in an open environment will not make your ears ring. I remember this happening in ACE unless you opened up your ACE menu, opened the earplug sub menu, and then clicked the equip button every time you spawn.

The biggest annoyance isn't equipping the earplugs, it is going through the massive unorganized ammo crates to find an earplug to then equip. It's quite a tedious act adding bore to the otherwise great mod.

Why on earth are you playing ACE evolution anyways? Vanilla servers are everywhere. You shouldn't be running ACE unless ACE is on the server, and ACE versions of domi and evo should be correctly set up for ACE.

I'm playing Evolution because it's the only large scale COOP game my friends can find to play on my private dedicated server. I run my server with the same mods my client has. I've never played Domi I have no idea what that is. I thought it was a spin-off of Evo.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

I've always got earplugs on me, I generally forget to put them in when picking up an MG and I don't notice it starting to ring until I get through a few belts now. That's my reminder to put them in. I find CSW's starting to jam more frequently then they should now, and that starts before you go deaf. 400/500 rounds out.

I've always got earplugs on me, I generally forget to put them in when picking up an MG and I don't notice it starting to ring until I get through a few belts now. That's my reminder to put them in. I find CSW's starting to jam more frequently then they should now, and that starts before you go deaf. 400/500 rounds out.

Hmm sounds like good news to me. They must have fixed the issues hearing being impaired far too easily. Browning M2s do jam quite often, especially in the desert conditions.

Well I meant the 240, I never really hop on the M2. Generally I don't spend enough time on an MG to be bothered, just when things get hairy.

I think he assumed the M2 because you said CSW (Which is a Crew Served Weapon. Which the M2 Is) But I'm sure you're talking about the 240 that can be deployed on that mini-tripod?

I always consider any MG above SAW a CSW, just habit. 0331 for life, M60E3 was my CSW. :)

I never asked if they were deleted, just made less annoying. I can tell you with 100% accuracy firing ~75 rounds in bursts from an M240 without earplugs in an open environment will not make your ears ring. I remember this happening in ACE unless you opened up your ACE menu, opened the earplug sub menu, and then clicked the equip button every time you spawn.

The biggest annoyance isn't equipping the earplugs, it is going through the massive unorganized ammo crates to find an earplug to then equip. It's quite a tedious act adding bore to the otherwise great mod.

Feel free to report bugs, issues, or have feedback, or other suggestions, at the Issue Tracker: http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Bug_Reporting

Lastly what weaponboxes are used in a Mission is up to mission makers, besides isn't there categorization and sorting of items in the boxes?

Edited by Sickboy

If you take a look at ASR_Appendix this enables earplugs to be assumed (i.e everyone spawns as if they are wearing earplugs). It also has a few more tweaks with regard to a lot of other ACE features as well. I highly recommend dropping this on your server and also the clients.

Sickboy, I see Xeno add a melee combat features :)

When you planed to realise it?

I have some interesting extendet stuff for this, we want assist with this! :)

PM me in Skype

J-Guid (/MagicStuffUser/Koldyn) - How you figure you need to speak with me for something Xeno added is beyond me.

In any case, ACE contact details are on the WAGN (you'd think that be about common knowledge now, especially for you), but I think you have your answer in many of your tickets/replies already.

Edited by Sickboy

Hello.

Im making a mission which uses Ace_wounds and only medics can heal etc..

I use a scripted gear box selection that is class based as-well.

What I want to happen is that when a medic takes a medic ruck from the gear box it comes pre packed with med supplies.

I know this used to happen by default but something is breaking the medic rucks in my mission I think or in ace atm.

what is happening is the med rucks come with a total 20k cc but only have 10k cc free but have no items showing inside the ruck ????

These are the ace_sys commands I am using from an init

// ACE configuration

if (isClass(configFile>>"CfgPatches">>"ace_main")) then {

enableEngineArtillery false; //disable BI arty comp

ace_sys_wounds_noai = true; //disable wounds for AI for performance

ace_sys_eject_fnc_weaponcheck = {}; //disable aircraft weapon removal

ACE_IFAK_Capacity = 4; publicVariable "ACE_IFAK_Capacity";

ace_wounds_prevtime = 300; publicVariable "ace_wounds_prevtime";

ace_sys_wounds_no_rpunish = true; publicVariable "ace_sys_wounds_no_rpunish";

Any help would be great thank you

BL1P

Sickboy add me to Skype please, i send request to you or add me by kol9yn nick

have proposes about some interesting features, and tickets created by me ;), need to talk

Sickboy add me to Skype please, i send request to you or add me by kol9yn nick

have proposes about some interesting features, and tickets created by me ;), need to talk

Sorry but im starting to grow really tired (and that started already 3 nicknames of yours ago, go figure), as we call it in Dutch, you seem to be east-indian deaf.

Please refer to http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?129084-ACE-for-OA-1-13&p=2143761&viewfull=1#post2143761 and stop bothering me, thank you!

sickboy you don't understand ... he's gay and he want your phone number ! sorry jokes apart i've got a question about the shrapnel feature, i want to make a pvp and on a old mission when i launch it i don't have the shrapnel feature do i need to add something like a module or an init line ?

:P

Shrapnel should be auto-enabled like most systems of ACE, and should be opt-out.

I reckon you do not load a save-game? Because that would cause it.

Please make sure you restart the mission completely.

yeah that's on a dedicated server , when i throw a grenade on a MCC sandbox i don't have the shrapnel but in singleplayer i have it , the server is uptdated

Smells like a bug - please create a ticket with repro mission, assigned to Nou

M1n1d0u

you provoke moderators add a warn to you :)

he's gay and he want your phone number

gay sayd :D ;), joke

I want improve ACE and make Arma more better, as all modmakers here, sometimes devs blind, and need some fresh manpower...

Points at my previous post in the hopes someone can help :)

Points at my previous post in the hopes someone can help :)

I would stop the module automatically adding equipment. The downside to that is that you have to add in what you want manually, afaik.

ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear = true;

That is what you want.

I need to break a unit's legs. With a script.

Nothing else or nothing "more" to be precise, it should not require any other medical treatment (no morph, bandage, etc). Only broken legs.

How would one do that?

M1n1d0u

When a user is being bothersome, there are many possible responses. Homophobic flamebaiting is not the first one I would choose.

+1 infraction for flamebaiting.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

J-Guid

The devs are not blind. Believe me, the world turns without your suggestions. Please stop spamming. You ask once, you get an answer, then you move on. If you keep harrassing people, you may lose the privilage of posting in this (or any other) thread.

Kolgyn,

when you have 'ideas' PLEASE post them in our tracker (you can even set it to PRIVATE, in case you have sensitive features to propose that only WE (ACE TEAM :cc:) are allowed to see).

guys does anybody know the name of the ace mine sweeper if i want to add it o a vehicles cargo ???

and could you send me a link to ace tracker i dont know where to find it i have many great ideas i think :)