304 players on two ACE servers last night...

300_small24zon.jpg

:yay:

:)

Xeno

Tushino and WOG have very good servers!

and he playing in pvp missions with small amount of scripts (or no scripts in mission), RolePlaying events every weekend :)

:P

Hi all!

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

304 players on two ACE servers last night...

http://h9.abload.de/img/300_small24zon.jpg

:yay:

:)

Xeno

Tushino and WOG have very good servers!

and he playing in pvp missions with small amount of scripts (or no scripts in mission), RolePlaying events every weekend :)

:P

Stream every week for a major Russian server Arma 2 - Weekly Open Games.

Over 100 players, hours of fighting, most realistic battle ever.

Server Kill'n'Destroy, WOG, Stream on MMORPG.SU

Record past broadcast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F41x3a4ij6k

Next broadcast on Saturday, April 21, 21.00 Moscow time (GMT+04.00), here:

If only my Russian was a little better.

and my English too :D

@Xeno,

Today, I use the SU update ACE to r543, and CBA r179. Then when load them together, pop up "Addon 'ace_main' requires addon 'CBA_OA_XEH'". My game is ARMA2CO, and I've never met this issue before.

Lao Fei Mao now you must use all 4 CBA suits
4 ? i guess 3, cba, cba_OA and cba_A2 , but basically guid is right, now you need all of them via six updater.. short off topic hint to this thread, i ask in here, cause ace=realism, so maybe some of you guys already solved that problem. I finally got a good joystick but i'm pretty lost with the steering. Take a look at this :http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?133663-help-with-glovepie and help me if you can, offtopic -->end , sry Sick, i really have to find a solution for it ..if any of you superb dev/coding guys could help me write a script, i donate $$$

back to ace topic

Does anyone have the class names for the Mine Markers and the PMN mines? I cannot find them anywhere.

Thank you.

Fruity_Rudy

4 need if you use TOH merged with OA ;) :cool:

Does anyone else have an issue where certain enemy vehicles are not seen as enemies on radar, despite the fact that your gunner says that they're enemies? When I'm in a chopper, this prevents me from locking on to those vehicles. I did not have this glitch before with ace, so this must've been with one of the latest SU updates or its a problem of my own. Could someone else check that out for me?

Vehicles only appear as enemy on the radar if their engines are running. It's not a glitch, just an annoying limitation that can affect IR-guided ordinance.

Sickboy, yesterday i found out, that i can connect vector with that other gps, i think its dagr ? , how can i disconnect em both after connecting? I can't use dagr anymore, it's fixed on the connected laser pos. Would be nice if you could tell me how to disconnect afterwards..thx

Guys i have been making some EOD missions with ace and when i was customising the content of my vehicles when i stumbled over some more medical items such as blood plasma and was wondering how to apply them :confused: i thought that there may be a blood pressure in place and a few other features to make medical treatment more realistic also i have no idea what to do with the CPR function in the interaction menu it dosent seem to work in addition i have a suggestion for ARMA3 it would be nice to have the ability to treat patients in casevac aircraft and vehicles (ie ambulances) and have a golden hour or platinum 30 minutes and an ability to use all these items i found (i think thers 7 of them) in the adequate way regarding the injury.

Also i have not been abel to find the mine detector for ace in any of the class lists. :confused:

CPR in coops adds more time to the lifetime of the guy you're actually healing. So when you got 450mins in the init , and he's gone for a while, i always do cpr first to get more time

You have 2 add it 2 the int field how ?? my knowledge only goes as far as slapping on the moduls and hoping for the best i usually also use the function that only medics can use the morphine and epinephrin and then i usually have no medic in the team to add more realism so that you actually have to casevac severely wounded and treat them in the med tent.

also what about the other medical items such as blood plasma ect...??

Guys i have been making some EOD missions with ace and when i was customising the content of my vehicles when i stumbled over some more medical items such as blood plasma and was wondering how to apply them :confused:

I have always wondered this as well.

I assumed it was part of the medical system overhaul that never happened, no idea if this is right as though. I wonder if these items are usable in any way.

CPR in coops adds more time to the lifetime of the guy you're actually healing. So when you got 450mins in the init , and he's gone for a while, i always do cpr first to get more time

ok how do oi do that do i just put 450 mis ?? im not very good at this

---------- Post added at 07:48 ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 ----------

Those items are unused and do nothing.

ah ok good to know thats why there not on most lists i guess thx a lot

what exactly do i type in the int field ???