I have a question to ACE2 team.

Possible updated final release is possible, so if there are plans to upgrade some tanks models? For example replacing not very proper BIS M1A2 TUSK (that represents prototype not production variant) by for example modified ACE2 M1A1 model? If yes I can provide detailed photo materials of production variant (there are not many exterior visual changes, different TC cupola, different placement of remote weapon station, proper side skirts ERA placement, and of course adding a CITV, and it should be fine).

It is not a request, but rather a simple question with small sugestion. ;)

New ACE and CBA updates are released on Six Updater!

You can now play ACE in Take on Helicopters REARMED (OA or CO edition)

Be sure to check the CBA release notes.

Be sure to update SU to v2.9.5pre30 or newer due to bug (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30369), and make sure to Sync with SU portal after installing the update.

More Take on ACE news soon!

Edited by Sickboy

Please note that some UI elements might not be in the correct position when you start ACE with TOH Rearmed (it's WIP) and that we do not use TOH engine improvements yet.

One exception though, ACE Options/Settings are now saved to profileNamespace and thus neither Clippi nor clipboard copy is needed to save the settings ingame in TOH (userconfig\ace\settings.ace is not needed anymore in TOH Rearmed).

Xeno

After syncing ACE in SU, it grabbed CBA_A2 and CBA_OA also despite having CO installed. Having CO still means we only need CBA itself, doesn't it? :)

Edit: never mind, I found the answer :)

After syncing ACE in SU, it grabbed CBA_A2 and CBA_OA also despite having CO installed. Having CO still means we only need CBA itself, doesn't it? :)

Edit: never mind, I found the answer :)

No, it's the opposite now. If you have CO you need CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA.

We need all three if we have CO only?

Launch order?

Edited by Tonci87

Before the latest ACE updates everything was working fine, After, I create a mission, start to load and this pops up:

"Include File x\cba\addons\ui_helper\scrpit_dikCodes.hpp not found."

Terminal Crash, Takes me back to desktop with nothing running.

Please review the release notes:

New ACE and CBA updates are released on Six Updater!

You can now play ACE in Take on Helicopters REARMED (OA or CO edition)

Be sure to check the CBA release notes.

Be sure to update SU to v2.9.5pre30 or newer due to bug (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30369), and make sure to Sync with SU portal after installing the update.

More Take on ACE news soon!

Install/Update and Launch through SU (2.9.5pre30 or newer) takes care of everything.

You can read back startuplines within SU, to mimic in other launchers or shortcuts if you like.

Edited by Sickboy

I had installed before the other two CBA's had shown up! Downloading now.

Sorry to say that SB but that is not a good solution. Owners of CO (wich is the majority of the Arma players) now need all three CBA Mods. It would be much better with a CBA_CO Folder.

Sorry to say that SB but that is not a good solution. Owners of CO (wich is the majority of the Arma players) now need all three CBA Mods. It would be much better with a CBA_CO Folder.
Moved response to the CBA thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103871-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-for-A2-OA-and-CO&p=2135829&viewfull=1#post2135829 Edited by Sickboy

@tonic: there is no problem in that, just copy all folders you need in and start them with arma. thats all.no big deal.

and with sixupdater, its automatic !!

@tonic: there is no problem in that, just copy all folders you need in and start them with arma. thats all.no big deal.

and with sixupdater, its automatic !!

But he's right in a specific way. Imagine these guys who already have problems to setup ace or acre. Now they even need 3 different cba's. That could end in an endless "i got a question..." discussion :/

I think the whole system is pretty straightforward, and more intuitive than before. You simply start with @CBA, and add in whatever extras you have, whether that's A2, OA, TOH, or any combination of them. Not difficult at all.

I think the whole system is pretty straightforward, and more intuitive than before.

same opinion here. You have to do it just one time: once you've updated your arma dir with the suitable cba-mods for your personal installation and according to this after once you've updated your command line / desktop icon your ready to go. With SU it's a piece of cake, as always :)

I like this modularity.

Agreed - not sure what all the fuss was about really. Also, if you have Six Updater, you don't actually have to do anything other than install anything that's yellow (or blue) under your presets!!

Edited by Jedra
forgot blue!

I'm trying to get my head around all of these critical failures with CSW's, i.e. the 240 series. Never in my life, in the military or otherwise, have I ever experienced this many jams and or failures to feed weapon malfunctions. What exactly has been changed?

I'm trying to get my head around all of these critical failures with CSW's, i.e. the 240 series. Never in my life, in the military or otherwise, have I ever experienced this many jams and or failures to feed weapon malfunctions. What exactly has been changed?

Are you using the latest update available on Six Updater? It should contain fixes for jamming issues.

If still issues, please create a ticket with details, repro mission/steps, and we will fix it asap http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Bug_Reporting

Are you using the latest update available on Six Updater? It should contain fixes for jamming issues.

If still issues, please create a ticket with details, repro mission/steps, and we will fix it asap http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Bug_Reporting

Updated yesterday, mate. It seemed to fix most of them but they are still occurring far too frequently.

I'll re-sync and update again.

Latest updates up on Six Updater for @ACE and @ACEX.

It seemed to fix most of them but they are still occurring far too frequently.
We're looking forward to your ticket with details/specifics, cheers. Edited by Sickboy

Can we expect another stable release featuring all improvements come out after 1.13?

Can we expect another stable release featuring all improvements come out after 1.13?

An updated release of ACE 1.13 Stable, maybe, but in any case we have still planned v1.14 to close up our A2/OA chapter; https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1112