Hi guy, could someone please answer a question please?

1) im trying to load baf ammo boxes into either baf land rover or chinook but when i look at it & interact with it, it tell me baf ammo box, then underneath it says "load into.....", but thats grayed out & i cant load anything in any vehicle. What am i doing wrong folks?

many thanks in advance

Andy

Hi mate, do you mean a transport container? I was watching an arma vid on youtube & on there they are loading loads of ammo boxes & loads of sacks of food into a chinook, then the chinook flies to the FOB & they then unload the cargo using the ace interaction key. They then after unloading it, load it into a humma or ammo truck to move it around the FOB. Thats what im trying to replicate - main base has the stores, then i load what i want onto the chopper then unload it at my base

Andy

I just learned how the ACE Artillery system works and I think its awesome once you understand everything! Sadly there is only the M119 available to be used with this system, are you ever going to expand it to the other Artillery pieces? D30; MLRS; Grad?

Hi,

this was posted on another thread aswell, was told to post it here:

i have been trying around for several days now, also couldnt find any post that would solve my problem.

I created a unit via createUnit command. Ace wounding system module is place in Editor.

I want to put that unit unconscious via sqf script from a separate file. Calling the script and so on works fine, though the units dont fall unconscious.

_victim1 = "Worker1" createUnit [[_x + 2.4, _y - 4, _z],_civgroup];
_victim2 = "Worker2" createUnit [[_x - 1.7, _y + 5, _z],_civgroup];

[_victim1,0.5] call ace_sys_wounds_fnc_addDamage;
[_victim1, 1] call ace_blackoutAll;

[_victim2,0.5] call ace_sys_wounds_fnc_addDamage;
[_victim2, 1] call ace_blackoutAll;
hint "victims injured"; 

Anyone has an idea? Do i have to somehow load the ACE functions before using them?

Any help is appreciated!

Guys,

since I tested Take on Helicopters and saw the new animations when you enter a helicopter (by opening the door), I'm eager to know if there are any plans in the future to implement this feature. Actually I'm rather unpleased by the fact, that you can enter an armored vehicle within a second and in the next second you have already reached 20 km/h. I'm sure it's important for the gameplay if you need 30-60 seconds to enter a Main Battle Tank or something similar.

More atmosphere, many angry players and - in my eyes - 100% in accordance with principles of ACE. I'm also quite sure, that Bohemia won't change the needed time to enter in ArmA 3 so I like to know if there are any plans for this "problem".

And a question:

The Feature-Board says: "AI parameters including accuracy, how fast they will fire weapons, ability to detect enemy forces, reload speed, endurance, courage when attacked, command ability have been adjusted."

Is there a documentation or something like a "hey guys, I changed this and that" for the AI? I'm working on a new project and this time I need some help in which way the ACE-AI has been improved or changed.

Have there been any changes to the Javelin or any effects on it via the latest ArmA beta patch? I ask because a few of my members have suddenly reported to me that the Javelin will no longer lock a target in any mode.

they need to zoom and turn on the TI mod to lock something ;)

I believe they did zoom.

Edit.

Ok I've just done a test myself and for me, it has to be zoomed and in night mode (n) for the white cross hairs to appear and target. It is then locked however the top left missile icon never lights green but nevertheless if I fire the Javelin hits the target.

jav-locked.jpg

Edited by [KH]Jman

Top left means there is no missile. ;)

Hi to all. I read all the thread but I not found any answers to my problem.

I have a steam version of ARMA II CO on Windows 7. With Six Updater I have installed ACE 1.13. All seems to be ok but when I am in a mission the game goes in crash when I try to shoot someone . "Arma II REINFORCEMENT CRASHED".

Is there a solution for this? thanks for all

Edited by trok

I tried to use Addonsync 2009 also, this program change some files into the ACE mod, but the result is the same, the game goes in crash every time I try to shoot someone!

Please restore the version from Six Updater again, Make sure only @CBA and @ACE mods are active, no other custom mods, no accidental custom addons in the game's Addons folders etc.

Then try again. If still issues create a ticket with your RPT file, and details http://wiki.ace-mod.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

If you want help, the best is to delete your arma2OA.rpt file (where to find it) and then start a new mission before it crash.

At the end you can tell us what is in the arma2OA.rpt.

Edit: Sickboy was faster than me :)

My message was removed. I post it again.

I am sure that is the ACE mod because I got crash only when it is activated.

I have this mod @ACE @ACEX @ACRE @ACEX_RU @ACEX_USNAVY @ACEX_SM @CBA

I restored the version many times. I made new installation of ARMA for 3-4 times. I used the last beta game also but the problem remain.

Is this a bug?

This is my RPT: http://www.mediafire.com/?w0ll5zrkgep1zzo

It has not been removed but had to be approved since you have not enough posts made to have links in your posts. :)

@ACE @ACEX @ACRE @ACEX_RU @ACEX_USNAVY @ACEX_SM @CBA

CBA has to be loaded first, and the Gaps between the Mods has to be filled with Semicolons :

-mods=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNAVY;@ACEX_SM;@ACRE

CBA has to be loaded first, and the Gaps between the Mods has to be filled with Semicolons :

-mods=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNAVY;@ACEX_SM;@ACRE

yes, thanks, I know! I wrote the mods just for tell you which are. In my shortcut I use the mod in right order ;D

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

More info: I have Arma II and Arma II OA bough in steam as Combined Operation.

The two Arma are located as follow:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

Do you think that I should have both ARMA II in one root foolder?

Problem solved. It was and old file in arma II/addons folder. I forgot to remove thi file. Now after removed the file all semms to works ok! Thanks to all for the help.

Hi masters,

Is broken the feature "Hand Grenade - Adjust Throw SHIFT-H"?

Best regards

Hi masters,

Is broken the feature "Hand Grenade - Adjust Throw SHIFT-H"?

Best regards

shift+3