@ACE\addons\ace_missions.pbo

@ACEX_USNAVY\addons\acex_usnavy_missions.pbo

greetings Robalo. Thank you for the answer.

one issue though. IF i open any of those files, or try to extract, i get an error "seems this is not an arma pbo"

im opening with pboview.

Guys are you still working on the problem with AI groups getting stuck in Danger Mode?

Guys are you still working on the problem with AI groups getting stuck in Danger Mode?

No idea, check the tracker.

I think I have a few bugs. I downloaded ACE from Six Updater. I tired searching for solutions and some troubleshooting. One of my problems I have encountered is I can't place any sachets or ieds. I can only place mines.

greetings Robalo. Thank you for the answer.

one issue though. IF i open any of those files, or try to extract, i get an error "seems this is not an arma pbo"

im opening with pboview.

Use "real" pbo tools: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/mikero-pbodll/wiki/DePbo_Project

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

I think I have a few bugs. I downloaded ACE from Six Updater. I tired searching for solutions and some troubleshooting. One of my problems I have encountered is I can't place any sachets or ieds. I can only place mines.
That's no bug. You just haven't found the Interaction Menu buttons yet I reckon; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Interaction

Or you are using incompatible mods. Try disabling them. If still issues, find http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

OK thanks!

Can I put requests in for ACE in Arma3 yet SB ;-)

ARMA 3 milestone has been around for a while already, basic scheduling / planning for the future ;)

Seems that there is a problem with the ACE_M4_ACOG_PVS14.

In singleplayer everything's fine, but when it comes to dedicated, no player is able to pick it from the ammobox.

Seems that there is a problem with the ACE_M4_ACOG_PVS14.

In singleplayer everything's fine, but when it comes to dedicated, no player is able to pick it from the ammobox.

Update your server with latest ACE including hotfixes, your server probably does not even have that weapon in the box.

Hi guys!

I'm trying to lift a wreck, a destroyed vehicle, but i have no actions to attach the sling rope...How can i do that? Is there any work around?

I don't know if it's a bug or a choice by the author...

I've no time to create the tickets right now...Maybe in 2-3 days ;)

I observed something very strange today. APFSDS and some tank HEAT rounds appear to be shattering on impact, creating secondary projectiles that bounce back from impact with a hard target.

I was firing at a BMP on a treeline and could clearly see puffs of dust in the leaves and grass. They couldn't have been ricochets, because I was observing 1-5 simultaneous impacts on completely different vectors. This tends to happen with hard targets and you need the perfect view to see it correctly.

Has ACE implemented some sort of shrapnel? I have a repro mission I can post, where hitting an APC with sabots causes multiple casualties among popup targets grouped nearby.

Guys could you please do me a favor and test this before I open a ticket?

Enable grenade throw modes.

Select direct Throw.

Switch to third person

Try to throw one of the grenades that USMC soldiers have.

Instead of throwing the grenade it is spawned on the head of the player and falls to the ground.

I will open a ticket if somebody is able to reproduce this.

Okay, some elementary questions....

I'm trying to set up an ACE server.

Here is a screenshot of the files loaded onto the server;

acesetup.png

From what I read, I need to put the ACE config file in place?

This is what I have for that;

class ace_server_settings {

// ** These are dedicated server settings. They do not affect singleplayer and hosted games.

// ** NOTE: pbo names don't always match config names of addons (as seen in cfgPatches).

// Following settings need cfgPatches names to be used.

// ** NOTE: Avoid creating too long lists, as this will cause an error

// check if certain pbo's are missing on client and prevent client from playing if so

check_pbos = 1;

// verify that all relevant pbos shipped with ace are running on client

check_all_ace_pbos = 1;

//pbos to check. if check all ace pbos enabled, following pbos are added to the checklist, if not, only these pbos are checked

//example: checklist[] = { "ace_sys_stamina", "ace_anims_turn" };

checklist[] = {};

//if all ace pbos check is enabled, exclude following files from check

exclude_pbos[] = {};

};

// Uncomment and set to the level of version checking you prefer. -1 means all pieces. 0 means disabled. 1 means only major. 2 means major and minor... etc.

#define VERSIONING_LEVEL 0

ACE_SERVERCONFIG_VER = 2; //DO NOT EDIT

Online help tells me to put it here - \ArmA2\userconfig\ACE\ACE_serverconfig.hpp

but I don't see that file location on my server.

Also, which MP location do the PBO's go in?

Finally, my start up line should look like this?

@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;

Thanks an advance for any help!

@student

Are you talking about towing a car behind you with a tow rope? It's not a bug.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Towing

All I saw in the video was using a towrope to tow one vehicle behind another which is intended when attaching a tow rope to the Tower then attaching it to the Towed vehicle. It's completely intentional and I don't see any bug in the video. Unless I'm blind as a bat and am missing something in the video o.O

Hey guys, Loving the latest stable, Fixed alot of the old things that bugged me last time i played with ACE :)

That all said, I have a question regarding the Exchangeable Armament System in single player missions; and cant find any info/topics about this.

okay, here goes. I place the Module in the editor near the runway and use "This SetVariable ["NoHangar, True]". EAS trailer appears as normal. I read in the doccumentation that the aircraft must be empty of weapons to rearm a plane,

So i tried first setting this vehicle's ammo to 0 in the editor, There is no option to acess the EAS no matter how i position the plane.

then, I put the plane's ammo back to full in the editor, took off and flew around Takistan unloading all my ammo, landed and attempted to use it again. No joy, there is no option in the self interaction, interaction, or scroll wheel menu, despite trying many different positions around the trailer

Forgive me if im missing something extremely obvious here, I havent made ACE missions in a long time.

Online help tells me to put it here - \ArmA2\userconfig\ACE\ACE_serverconfig.hpp

but I don't see that file location on my server.

You will find the userconfigs in @ACE\store\userconfigs.tar, you have to simply unpack it locally at home and then send it over ftp or on sever side when possible

and not

@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;

but

@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU

no semicolon at the end, the rest looks fine

BTW.:

Can anybody tell me why the 'ace_severconfig.hpp is not working anymore on my deddicated server?

// Uncomment and set to the level of version checking you prefer. -1 means all pieces. 0 means disabled. 1 means only major. 2 means major and minor... etc.
#define VERSIONING_LEVEL 0

whaterver setting I set here, anybody with different ACE than the server will get annoying green popup screen render the game unplayable

ACE ver 1.12 Stable 509

Seems bug, but why don't you run the latest version anyway?

I searched but I cannot seem to find the answer. I have empty sandbags on Takistan and since that is a desert there should be sand everywhere. But I am using mouse scroll and I see know options to fill the sandbags. Do I use the mousewheel or is there a button I press for the menu to fill sandbags.

Thanks for all your diligent work ACE crew.

Happy hunting in Arma 3! :D

+1

Thank you!

Edited by Stalkermight

Not sure if these are bugs but, earlier my Night vision got extremely darker, its normal when you first turn it on for a millisecond then it goes pitch black.

Also Aiming in with Thermal sight, I don't get the thermal, except for bullet decals.

I didn't change anything it just started malfunctioning like a lot of stuff on my computer :mad:

other than that Im really enjoying the newest ACE 2, haven't used it in probably a year.