I have a question about AI with ACE. Specifically I was wondering about TOW Hmmwv's. With ACE you have to reload manually which is kewl, but When you have AI in them they can only fire once and don't reload. So my question is, is their a way to get them to reload the TOW's on the Hmmwv's? Thanx guys, and Merry Christmas

The laser in the Apache became very unreliable 1 or 2 updates ago. (Or is it 1.60?)

Please take a look at this.

I just move the laser a few meters and lose the lock. And no matter what, i can't get it to lock on that position. Why is that? I'm having a real hard time using the Hellfires lately. :( When i'm pointing on a moving target i lose the lock very often and waste the missile...

How is it influenced? Surface? Angle? Height? Clouds? Or is it a bug?

Anyone knows?

A buddy of mine is having the same problem.

Try using one of the different fire modes, like "lock-on after launch" direct, low and high.

@sxp2high; Make sure you are running the latest hotfixed version. Run verify and repair in Six Updater: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27028

Hellfire-K are supposed to lock on the laser btw, not on the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 10:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

I have a question about AI with ACE. Specifically I was wondering about TOW Hmmwv's. With ACE you have to reload manually which is kewl, but When you have AI in them they can only fire once and don't reload. So my question is, is their a way to get them to reload the TOW's on the Hmmwv's? Thanx guys, and Merry Christmas

They should reload. If they don't, it's a bug; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Hi all.

The No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.' error made the game unlpayable on dedi server,i've read it was fixed but only on sixupdater that i can't use,is there a way to manually download the fix maybe with addonsync or direct download?

Our community use only stables release and we are not used to sixupdater so this is a big problem for us not being able to play with the stable

Hi all.

The No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.' error made the game unlpayable on dedi server,i've read it was fixed but only on sixupdater that i can't use,is there a way to manually download the fix maybe with addonsync or direct download?

Our community use only stables release and we are not used to sixupdater so this is a big problem for us not being able to play with the stable

A single popup error message that you hit space to make it disappear I'd say is hardly making the game unplayable.

If your community is not using Six Updater, nothing stopping you from getting the files with it yourself and redistributing them with other methods.

Also read http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27330#note-6

Thx for your answer Robalo.The problem is that dedi server refused to load any ace based missions cause of this error.

BTW it seems that i managed to update my preset with SixUpdater,i don't know how but it worked...Fantastic.my problems should be solved

Also it's very nice to read about the 1.13.1 thing.

Ace Guys are the best!

Is it normal behavior of ArmA 2 Combined Ops, that IED`s and such no longer work?

I can`t "deploy" them with ACE active, the only thing i can do with them is to put them on the ground via the gear menu, without an option to set an timer or blow them up remotely.:confused:

Is it normal behavior of ArmA 2 Combined Ops, that IED`s and such no longer work?

I can`t "deploy" them with ACE active, the only thing i can do with them is to put them on the ground via the gear menu, without an option to set an timer or blow them up remotely.:confused:

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Documentation

i have weird error where when I try to start the game a box appears saying, "Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found."

i have weird error where when I try to start the game a box appears saying, "Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found."

Look in your ArmA 2 folder, and check whether you have the ace_clientside_config.hpp file in the userconfig\ace\ folder.

You have to set up your userconfig folder. Find the latest version in the zipped .tar directory. In the Store folder or something like that.

This might help you out :)

To run all the settings and some features properly you need to create this config file through this program.

Thanks for offering the hotfix as a direct download.

Just to be clear, its just the @ACE folder that needs updating right?

Yes, just @ACE.

Also have the same problem. Can the hotfix be downloaded from Armaholic?
What same problem?

You can download it from the links provided.

So, can anyone look up on this problem?

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27370

Well seriously, on which line of that page from the link I gave you did you stop reading that you now miss the most important part from your report - the RPT?

Can the hotfix be downloaded from Armaholic?

The Armaholic Stable mirror has been updated with the hotfix version!

Hi

Since installing ACE 2, I haven't been able to zero the cannon on my apache or use the lock-on for missiles.

When firing the cannon, I have to aim off a ridiculous amount. I think you can put on the auto-aim (white X thing) when gunner, but when you're a pilot and you go into manual gunner mode, this option isn't available, and the zeroing is fixed.

Also, the lock-on mode doesn't seem to work at all. Ace keys don't do anything to help any of this.

Any ideas?

Thanks