Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA 1.60, ARMA 2 1.11, ARMA 2: Free 1.11, ARMA 2: BAF 1.03, ARMA 2: PMC 1.02

get ready to :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Thx BIS, Thx Community

getting better with age, like good whisky

Merry X-Mas to all of you

Woohoo! can always count on an xmas gift from BIS

Merry xmas and thanks for all the hard work from devs and community

Lookin forward to another year with this awesome sim :cool: cheers

Is there a new patch Today (friday 23rd dec)

Because I manually downloaded the patch yesterday and today steam is downloading a patch as well ?

Nope. It's just Steam downloading patch again. Before patching game manually, you should turn off ArmA's autoupdate to avoid this. Well, too late for that now.

Steam can be quite persistent on that, can ever revert your game back to older version if patch hasn't been released for steam yet.

live and learn :) Thanks

Lucky I have a decent connection and it did not take too long (except for steam being ubber slow that is )

wow great job BIS and all those involved in rolling this patch out the door! merry xmas and happy new year to all, u guys rock so much, i love keeping up to date with developments on this forum and the CIT!!!

:icon_dj::respekt::cheers::partytime::yay:

A2 signature hotfix was released on STEAM (retail patch 1.11 users still must go manual route, not necessary if you play the game as Operation Arrowhead / Combined Operations )

A2: Free 1.11 was released on STEAM (was for some reason not out for everyone on Steam)

A2: BAF file hotfix was released (not issue for retail patch users)

Edited by Maruk

Mmm.. dunno who's written this @&% :

More important fixes include, “AI no longer considering a car horn as a threat,†and “Dead body temperature was not saved.â€

The Bohemians have also created a Christmas message for all their fans, which is so incredibly festive we’re about to explode in a shower of tinsel and fake snow.

When I logged into Steam today it downloaded an update to BAF, but that's it. Could it be because I'm running the RC for 1.60?

problem with a friend's copy!

he got the steam arma 2 version

and Operation arrowhead as a retail copy

and now he is trying to update OA and it says! game not installed or might be corrupted!

he can play 1.59 just fine! W T F

ps smooth patch it runs great on my 570

When I logged into Steam today it downloaded an update to BAF, but that's it. Could it be because I'm running the RC for 1.60?

why for sake You running RC when full 1.60 is already on STEAM?

that's like ask for troubles :)

also BAF updated because resolved problem :cool:

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

problem with a friend's copy!

he got the steam arma 2 version

and Operation arrowhead as a retail copy

and now he is trying to update OA and it says! game not installed or might be corrupted!

he can play 1.59 just fine! W T F

ps smooth patch it runs great on my 570

if all fails full reinstall is best friend

he reinstalled operation arrowhead and verified arma 2 steam cache! still red X in front of mission saying that he does not have 1.60 when he just installed the 710 mb patch!

Edited by BelgarionNL

he needs run that ARMA 2 once after he did the verify ... that's must for it being detected for A2: CO

problems with new update in that there seems to be a problem and our server company has mentioned there is a problem and it's not working properly:pistols:

Hunter

Hi,

My version is Steam, updated to 1.60, I'm getting a "Script BB not found", what is this?

Best regards.

problems with new update in that there seems to be a problem and our server company has mentioned there is a problem and it's not working properly:pistols:

Hunter

what problem?

what problem?

Hi Dwarden

We have updated through the server company and the server company mentions there are some issues with the 1.60 version, thats why we cannot run in our server !!, plz can you advice thanks

Hunter

Hi Dwarden

We have updated through the server company and the server company mentions there are some issues with the 1.60 version, thats why we cannot run in our server !!, plz can you advice thanks

Hunter

that's why i ask what problem? cause i know about none ...

ask them to find better excuse to not work near xmas :D