Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

Tis the Season!

Hello, holly-jolly hovering holiday helicopteers!

seasonsgreetings.jpg

It's approaching the end of a busy week for us here at Team Take On, as we’ve been putting together a whole bunch of goodies here in the Mnisek grotto!

Recently, we've released a whole bunch of new updates and info, so to make sure you don't miss it, we've ever-so-conveniently placed it all in this here warm forum sack. Hmm.

Patch 1.03, Bainbridge! - Our latest patch with a number of cool new features and fixes!

Benchmark scenario! – Did you know Patch Bainbridge included a new benchmark scenario? - put your hardware to the test now!

new! Behind-the-scenes images! – Check out some of our favourite pictures from 2011′s development!

new! Environments interview! – An interview all about environments in Take On Helicopters!

new! Narrative Developer’s Blog! – We’ve be musing about narrative!

Java in the new year! - Methinks a nice hot cuppa java will do just fine!

Taking On The Editor! - We recently deployed part two of our freely downloadable editor guide!

On behalf of the Take On Team, we’d like to thank the community for their awesome support and dedication, and wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Let’s Take On 2012; let's Take on aaaall the things!

Best,

RiE

snowy wonderland picture

I doubt that, since it's 10°C here in another part of central europe :(

Lack of festive spirit

Aww :(

Next you'll be telling everyone that Santa doesn't have a Concealed Weapon License. :(

Edited by RoyaltyinExile

Next you'll be telling everyone that Santa doesn't have a Concealed Weapon License. :(

Sshhh :shhh:

However, a merry christmas to yall!

z8Vfp48laS8

Edited by Mr. Charles

Well, he'd better have a Buttkicker and one of them new fangled AMD 7970's in his sack or there will be trouble!

Thanks to BI for helping me understand how a helicopter works and thanks to all those forum members who gave me virtual flying lessons! I can't hover to save my life, but I can land on expert!!!

Looking forward to my caffeine in January!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Good work with the game. You guys deserve a rest, have a merry Christmas and a happy new year all of you on the TKOH team!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at BIS. 2012 looks like it will be a great year... right up until the end of the world...:rolleyes:;)

Well, ToH was one my most anticipated game in 2011. I love to fly helicopters on PC and IRL. I´m still not become warm with it (haven`t tried 1.03 yet). Maybe my expectations where to high. However with the devs continue to work on it and the great work of the community I`m curious what is coming in 2012.

Merry Christmas!

fliegen-in-hubschrauber-mit-weihnachtsgeschenke.jpg

I just want to say Thank you! ToH is shaping up really nice with the FM changes. The 1.60 Patch for Combined Ops made me go back to Arma 2 and it's looking really good. I played a few hours on a random server but then I got into an AH-6. It's unbelievable how I could stand flying Helicopters in Arma for so long (there were times when I exclusively flew Helicopters for hours in A2). I really missed the the amount of control you have in ToH over your Heli on Expert. So today I got back to ToH and I've been cruising above the treetops of the chernarussian forests in the last two hours.

Looking forward to 2012.

Merry Christmas!

It's unbelievable how I could stand flying Helicopters in Arma for so long (there were times when I exclusively flew Helicopters for hours in A2). I really missed the the amount of control you have in ToH over your Heli on Expert. So today I got back to ToH and I've been cruising above the treetops of the chernarussian forests in the last two hours.

!

Same here. I always had trouble with helicopters first .... and now (after getting used to TOH) i kinda do stunts in ARMA II like a mad men =)

Merry Xmas Everyone. Hope you have been good, because otherwise Santa will decide to ditch Rudolph and Take on Helicopters.....

santa.jpg