Rydygier

HETMAN - Artificial Commander

For HAC users: What is the maximum number of simultaneously used by you Leaders?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. For HAC users: What is the maximum number of simultaneously used by you Leaders?

• Only one
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four of them
    • Five
    • Six
    • Seven
    • All eight!

Really cool to play with big boss, after i found out how it worked on a server :-)

Two things :-)

Are there anyway to make the big boss. only studie a part of the map?? my last mission i setup was on a big map from the unsung mod, and only used a part of the map, but the big boss checked all the map and it that took a while.

Another thing, would personality for the big boss give any meaning??

That was that :-)

I played two really great battles on celle2 yesterday, with tanks, planes, helicopters and infantry, and big boss worked like a charm, the battle roaming from one end of the battlefied to the other, one of the best experiences i have ever haved in Arma 2. Saying alot, when im having over 1100 hours of game play in arma:CO :-)

Are there anyway to make the big boss. only studie a part of the map??

No, I'm affraid. Maybe in the future release, depends, how difficult this will be to implement. However, if you want, you could edit one line in Boss.sqf to make calculations faster for the price of less accurate BB's knowledge about terrain. Nothing very bad will happen because of that, I think.

Find line 126 of Boss.sqf:

_count = 10;

This means, how many "samples" from each sector BB will take to calculate average topography characteristic of given sector. If you put here eg 1 instead of 10, map reading should be finished much faster (and with lesser accuracy of course).

would personality for the big boss give any meaning

Decided to leave BB without own personality. Personalities relate only to particular Leaders and affects only their orders. Why this way? Because in BB algorithms there is too few places, where personality can make any important difference. At least for now. Also - BB in fact is rather kind of collecitve, a staff, not a person.

I'm very glad, that HAC gave to you such great experience. :)

About infantry??

I have made a highcommand mission with unsung mod, where big boss only uses infantry (VC), i have given them 4 leaders all infantry no vechiles, about 200 units. I played it on my game comp with local hosting, not my server. And the problem was that big boss only gave them capture, defend and recon objectives around the leaders, no offensive orders at all?? even though a have given 3 of the leaders beserk, and other offensive configs. I let i play for about 3 hours by it self, could see it shifting fronts and capture points and so forth, but still very defensive, i hat given them like 8 strategic objectives to conquer, but no action for taking them. Is that as it should be?? i hat made a RHQarray, with the units im using, and have checked it two times, as i could se no errors.

Robert

I have Unsug mod, not sure, which version, but anyway can check yours mission, if you want. Without this - haven't idea.

Are those who are uisng HAC in multiplayer excluding player units from HAC Leader control ?

Are those who are uisng HAC in multiplayer excluding player units from HAC Leader control ?

I setup HAC only for enemy units on my server, and does it with the synchronizing system so i can use big boss :-)

What I like about having the player unit under HAC control it is that if you set a few different units up as playable, you have the potential to have many types of game out of one mission. For example if you set up HAC Support Medic and play as a helicopter medevac you'll receive medevac missions.

HAC 1.3 released...

Changelog:

- added: HE, WP and SADARM artillery fire missions handling (incorporated improved and adapted FAW script) with own debug;

- added: new debug indicators;

- added: possibility of customization battlefield area for BB. From manual:

RydBB_MC = (undefined) – this variable may be used for customizing of size and placement of area, that Big Boss of both sides will study for topographical data (square) and objectives choosing (circular, so square’s corners will be excluded). May be useful for BB initialization quickening, when map is big, and only its part will be used as battlefield. Works in two ways. First, mission maker can name as RydBB_MC a trigger, which position will mark center of customized battlefield area and trigger’s width multiplied by two will indicate side length of square battlefield area. This length should be divisible by 500. Optimally trigger should be not twisted (angle = 0) and square. This way its border will indicate exact border of customized battlefield area. Second, may be defined as an array, 2D position coordinates of custom battlefield’s center point. NOTE: if not used, should stay undefined (nil);

RydBB_MapLng = (undefined) – used only, when RydBB_MC is used as position array. Then this variable should be defined as number divisible by 500, that will indicate side length of custom battlefield square area;

- improved: optional, experimental attack coordination for land forces, not fully reliable, so turned off by default;

- improved: BB’s reserve activity;

- several tweaks and fixes.

To do for this release: update of online manual.

Edited by Rydygier

Awesome! Thanks Rydygier...

To be honest I haven't given BB a good enough run through yet, always 20 - 30 mins in and I'm back in the editor adding/removing/tweaking things, Great fun :)

Look forward to trying the new version especially with the improved FAW script.

Hi, thanks for the excelent work.

I'm trying to merge HAC with Dominition to play as a single player: use random town and enemy units, etc.. and I have two questions:

1) Why can't recon operations be made with aero transport and cargoFind?

I believe that infantary (or scouts) should be able to be transported if mission is too far away to walk. I've made some changes to the goRecon script with some deegre of sucess but I think I inserted some bugs, but troops are transported to a point at a safe distance from the recon target and from then they have to walk.

2) Do enemy units need a leader so that HAC can work correctly or is it enough to add a leader to friendly forces?

There are other more advanced issues like selecting the best spot to land out of enemy fire range, etc..., but I'll get to them later.

1) Why can't recon operations be made with aero transport and cargoFind?

That's great, that you was able to customize code for yours needs. External cargo is not assigned for recon mission, because I assumed, that effective recon should be non-combat kind of mission and for that purpose important factor is being not spotted by enemy in his territory. Vehicles, especially aerial, are usually very early spotted from quite big distances. And Leader does not know, if enemy will be present only at recon area, or maybe also en route. Still recon can have own vehicles. I can't promise anything, but if you want, I can try make some time to check yours goRecon version for bughunting if needed...

2) Do enemy units need a leader so that HAC can work correctly or is it enough to add a leader to friendly forces?

HAC will work correctly also with only one side controlled by one or more Leaders. Opposite side may have own Leader(s) too, but this is optional. And vice versa, Leader my be set only for opponent.

Edited by Rydygier

Hey Rydygier

Is there any way to:

1)..make i.e specific air units (or groups) only to take off for CAS ?

2)..give specific patrol area to a group?

3) If i give specific dimensions to a trigger RydHQ_Obj1 i.e 120x50 ..does it matters?

1. You can try following combination of init variables (quote manual):

RydHQ_AOnly = [] - groups whose names are in this array will be used only for attack/defense/reserve/capture/flank missions (no recon);

RydHQ_NoFlank = [] - groups included there will be not used for flanking;

RydHQ_NoDef = [] - as above, but disables defense missions for included groups;

RydHQ_FirstToFight = [] - groups included in this array will be not considered as reserve. These groups will be constantly "attack available"; this does not mean however, that these groups always and immediately receive attack mission. This means only that such groups will be always in the pool from which a Leader takes groups for offensive missions as needed;

As reserve and capture mission are issued only for land forces, given group, if inserted in first three init arrays, should be assigned only for air attack missions (CAS), unless has cargo capacity (some choppers) and external cargo is turned on. Last array should make, that... well, as stated in description. :) Note also, that in defense mode (brown markers) air units will take off and constantly patrol over defense perimeter (third array should prevent that behavior). Also I can't guarantee, that after mission plane will land properly (you can try). Choppers should.

2. HAC sometimes gives temporary patrol idle tasks, but there is no way to choose manually where and who will be sent with patrol order (generally around start position or Leader's position, or... you can increase chance for given area by placing there one or both secondary objectives). Part of garrisoned infantry group will patrol from building to the building in garrison area (no buildings, no patrol...), that is the only possibility in HAC. But you can always exclude given group from HAC's control, and assign to that group patrol order by some external script, eg with present in function module patrol function.

3. No, it doesn't matter. This even may be not a trigger, but any object. Matters only central point's position. Around it are calculated two radiuses (customizable), that are used to determine when given objective is taken or lost, so objective area is always circular and consist two sub-areas.

Edited by Rydygier

The Objective trigger gets alerted when enemy gets inside given radius OR when enemy gets detected from units inside? (garrisoned/or patroling/or "included")

If the LeaderHQ gets informed from his units for enemy presence..

..can you take a guess if the "sub unit" will give ALERT right away or maybe give some seconds allowing for a quick kill? (Off course i m using ASR_AI and asking this question) :j:

Objective trigger/object is passive and by itself does nothing. Every "reset" (default 10 minutes) HAC is checking status of current objective. If inside inner radius (default 300 meters) of not taken, current objective there is enough allied (not necessarily controlled by this Leader, default 10) units/vehicles and inside outer radius (default 500 meters) there is only very few enemies (exact maximal number depends on Leader's personality, may be from 0 to 20, average 5), this objective is considered as taken, and next one become current. Also, for each already taken objectives HAC checks, how many enemies is inside inner radius and allies inside outer radius. If number of enemies is bigger than number of allies, objective is lost, and first of lost objectives become new current objective. Matters presence, not detection.

As for knowledge about enemies - Array of known enemy groups is refreshed every orders cycle (from about 25 seconds to a few minutes, depends on Leader's personality and number of controlled by him groups, in debug mode there is on screen sidechat info about morale, losses etc displayed at the beginning of each cycle of given Leader), so time for "quick kill" vary, dependent on moment, when given group noticing enemy presence (groups shares this knowledge, so you need to kill whole group before next enemy Leader's cycle to avoid detection by him). Additionally each known enemy group (located in array of known enemies) is revealed for Leader's group. This will take no effect (knowledge value drops back to 0 momentarily) if given enemy is farther from Leader, than the view distance set in video settings (normal Arma thing). This revealed knowledge about known enemy and all allies is also "transmitted" to all human controlled team leaders under HAC control as kind of sit rep. If after detection you manage to eliminate all groups, that know about you, or just to hide long/far enough, then in the next cycle you will be no longer put into known enemies array, means you are no longer "spotted" by Leader then.

Edited by Rydygier

Hi,

I love the idea of this addon but I have to admit I'm not having any luck with it. I'm trying to make very basic battles. 2 sides, 2 leaders, each has the same objectives (and each side starts at their respective corners of whichever map). Now the commander will start to issue orders, and the units will move out. However it won't send my unit near the action. Ever. I just came off a map.. 6 hours of zigging back and forth near my start position before being stuck in a hours long 'rest' section which was nice but no one in my group ever fired a shot or came within 2000 meters of an enemy. Regardless of map this is the case. I get to hear the battles fought at a distance but no matter what unit I'm a part of it won't send that unit anywhere close to the fighting. The ONLY time I ever got sent towards ANY objective EVER was when I had 2 units.. The leader and me. And even that time it has me zigging and zagging in the rear (while the enemy moved up on the objectives - and yes I understand how they're set, the capture ranges, etc). When I did get sent towards my first objective the Opfor had already taken all of them.. did it while I spent my time in the rear moving 100 meters that way and 1000 meters back..

So I watched a youtube video and re-read the instructions.. I started a new mission at 10am today. Set up on a small island, I think about 100 units per side (mostly 4 man groups and squads straight off the group menu - USMC - Takistani Militia). No vehicles since the Arma AI is a bigger danger to infantry than any Opfor could hope to be. Again, it started well, we were sent off almost all the way to our first objective (on a scouting mission since the orders were not to engage). Then we were pulled back.. then sent out back to near the same point.. then the rest of the marines joined us and I got excited, maybe we'd move off towards our next objective. Nope. Sent waaaay out the far west of the map to hold an empty area. And we did.. Sat there for a full hour when (and it did scare me since I had the sound up and I was off in the other room) when I got new orders! Woot.. back to the start area.. then back to the western area, a half hour of listening to distant gun fire then pulled back to near the start to 'rest' and while I made lunch , did the dishes and emptied the dishwasher I could hear battles flaring up and dying down.. but I never got no new orders.. Gave up at 4pm. This was on a map called Quesh-Kirbul V2, a map that looks very good to me. My objectives were empty 500m triggers (just so I could see their sizes). None over lapped but most were pretty close since the area wasn't that big we were to fight over. I could see other marine units moving off towards them and I'm guessing the opfor moved up too cause there was a LOT of shooting for a while. I think at least 2 sizable firefights were fought from the sound.

Do I have to chase the action by making all units playable and constantly team switching? Since others are not only getting this to work but getting some pretty good results I'm assuming the problem is me.. but what? Where? How? I'm at a loss..

Maybe 10 different move orders.. Not one near the fighting. I gave it the day, and it still wouldn't do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

EMOD

P.S. I should mention that regardless of re-installs on a rig that is now 3 months old this game has behaved ODD from the start. I have to use a addon smoke and fire since no matter what the stock vanilla smoke and fire won't work, not from clean install on. Just quit one day, out of the blue and has never returned.. I wiped this whole thing out and started from scratch, never a fire or smoke from vanilla again. Bloody bizarre, I hope A3 is a little less... quirky.

Hello :)

I got 2 questions, how i can make a usable transport for my infrantry, what i need to do ? Of course i mean transport not linket do group.

And my second question, how i can make a Big Boss ?? Im using a mod style hac, so what i need to do in editor to set up a big boss, i readed manual, but im not english, and i just do not understand everything especialy when scripting is on mind, so please help me :)

Thanks and Regars

@EvilMooseofDoom

What can I say - welcome to a war. :) HAC's goal is to mimic to the some extend real decision making commander, which have certain task to do (up to four objectives). This of course is somehow in opposition to the "action-centric" gameplay. There is not in HAC any mechanism, that would find for player action and send him there. No. Absolutelly. Except reasonable chance, that in natural way comes from the fact, that HAC will send own troops against spotted enemy, if any are available (free). Player is treated same way, as any AI unit. In other words HETMAN isn't player-centric at all.

Hm. We may name Arma a milsim for hardcore "realism" fans, but in fact real war practice ("real realism", where, eg, you can wait for yours orders whole day, and yours task will be to watch some empty area all next day... or week, or, another example, not from HAC's field of interest, as UAV controller you have a task to observe given sector of for 99% empty forest day after day - not so fun, isn't, but realistic) is not compatibile with gamers' real expectations (action! At least some...), and yours problem is here very good example of that discrepancy.

Of course I'm awared, that Arma in fact is the game, not a battlefield realistic simulator, so there are some config variables, that may help a bit, as RydHQ_Rush, NoRec, RapidCapt, Berserk, NoRec, AOnly, FirstToFight (LRelocating may be worth to try too) - all described in manual.

But I think, that main "problem" here is, when you try to use whole map or too big its part as a battlefield (objectives too far). Consequence is simple - lack of any action in most part of map and low chances to find it when following orders. My advice is: try to set same or bigger number of units with all objectives on a smaller area. Arma (or modern PC computers) is not designed for such amount of units, that would fill a whole map with action. This is not about HAC, but about mathematics. Another advice: you can ignore yours order, especially if "idle", and just go there, where something is happening (so you can play as soldier, that obey orders, more realistic, or as action seeker, which is more fun). Debug, especialy DebugII may be useful here. Of course you can also make playable many units in every group and switch. Also you can set yours unit as closest to front line and set rest of group in such manner, that from the beginning some enemy will be in sight. This will make HAC send attack missions immediatelly, and will choose rather closer groups for that.

If you want, you can upload one of yours missions, as long, as based only on vanilla CO content, I can look at it and, for example purposes, change it for you in the manner, that would generate more action around player.

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

Hello :)

I got 2 questions, how i can make a usable transport for my infrantry, what i need to do ? Of course i mean transport not linket do group.

And my second question, how i can make a Big Boss ?? Im using a mod style hac, so what i need to do in editor to set up a big boss, i readed manual, but im not english, and i just do not understand everything especialy when scripting is on mind, so please help me :)

Thanks and Regars

Hello. :)

If you want to use external cargo transportation system in HAC use this:

RydHQ_CargoFind = 0 - radius in meters for search for empty vehicles. Not recommended to enter too large values - that can cause lags. 100-200 meters should be enough. When this variable is equal or less than 0, the whole cargo transportation system is turned off (default) and groups will use only their own (grouped) vehicles. To make the transport system active without any searching for empty vehicles, set this variable to a minimal positive value - more than 0, up to 1.

(define following variable with positiver value, means paste eg RydHQ_CargoFind = 100 (for A leader, RydHQB_CargoFind = 100 for B and so on) into init.sqf file in mission folder or just in editor, in init field of any unit on map)

For Big Boss set up - best, if you start with included BigBoss simple demo. It is designed for addon (mod) version of HAC, and contains almost only this, what is necessary for BigBoss. Check this map in the editor to see, what is set on map. When you familiarize with that, you can check also second BigBoss demo, in which is set up complex BigBoss mission with all Leaders included, and most options used, for script version. Setup for script version is nearly identical as for mod version, the only differencies is, that for script version is needed presence of HAC's script files in mission folder and init.sqf must contain at the end of HAC config line [] execVM "RydHQInit.sqf"; or nul = [] execVM "RydHQInit.sqf";. Rest is the same.

Edited by Rydygier

@EvilMooseofDoom

What can I say - welcome to a war. :) HAC's goal is to mimic to the some extend real decision making commander, which have certain task to do (up to four objectives). This of course is somehow in opposition to the "action-centric" gameplay. There is not in HAC any mechanism, that would find for player action and send him there. No. Absolutelly. Except reasonable chance, that in natural way comes from the fact, that HAC will send own troops against spotted enemy, if any are available (free). Player is treated same way, as any AI unit. In other words HETMAN isn't player-centric at all.

Hm. We may name Arma a milsim for hardcore "realism" fans, but in fact real war practice ("real realism", where, eg, you can wait for yours orders whole day, and yours task will be to watch some empty area all next day... or week, or, another example, not from HAC's field of interest, as UAV controller you have a task to observe given sector of for 99% empty forest day after day - not so fun, isn't, but realistic) is not compatibile with gamers' real expectations (action! At least some...), and yours problem is here very good example of that discrepancy.

Of course I'm awared, that Arma in fact is the game, not a battlefield realistic simulator, so there are some config variables, that may help a bit, as RydHQ_Rush, NoRec, RapidCapt, Berserk, NoRec, AOnly, FirstToFight (LRelocating may be worth to try too) - all described in manual.

But I think, that main "problem" here is, when you try to use whole map or too big its part as a battlefield (objectives too far). Consequence is simple - lack of any action in most part of map and low chances to find it when following orders. My advice is: try to set same or bigger number of units with all objectives on a smaller area. Arma (or modern PC computers) is not designed for such amount of units, that would fill a whole map with action. This is not about HAC, but about mathematics. Another advice: you can ignore yours order, especially if "idle", and just go there, where something is happening (so you can play as soldier, that obey orders, more realistic, or as action seeker, which is more fun). Debug, especialy DebugII may be useful here. Of course you can also make playable many units in every group and switch. Also you can set yours unit as closest to front line and set rest of group in such manner, that from the beginning some enemy will be in sight. This will make HAC send attack missions immediatelly, and will choose rather closer groups for that.

If you want, you can upload one of yours missions, as long, as based only on vanilla CO content, I can look at it and, for example purposes, change it for you in the manner, that would generate more action around player.

Hi,

I have been playing around with it a little more. I don't mind the waiting, and I don't mind the 'patrol' nature of the orders. I have been modifying the same mission (it's not a vanilla map - but the units are A2 OA units). I tweaked the above mentioned mission and I don't think the battlefield is to large. All my objectives are just 500m apart and the 'island' shape makes the whole battle area roughly 2000m by 500m. 2 more times through the mission I noticed something. I did think it seemed to be keeping me safe but now I realized it's not that. It's not sending my unit any additional orders after 7-10 times. The first time I played my mission it got me into the area of the first objective and while there a Opfor patrol in a armor car showed up and we had a brief fight. Then later other marines units came up, gathered around and with time moved off. I never got issued any additional movement orders. I waited 2 hours and listened to a lot of battling during that time. I aborted to add 2 ambulances and a ammo truck. I also changed the cycle time from 600 seconds to 300 seconds and re-started. Same pattern again. I got my scouting orders, then got my orders to advance, got into the target area (didn't get into a fight) but after about 10 movement orders (sure did notice how much faster they came with the cycle time halved) I never got any new orders again for nearly an hour when I did go off on my own, found the fighting and made myself into a casualty.

When I get home tonight I'm going to keep at the same mission with no further tampering and this time note the number of orders I get before they stop and see if there IS a pattern or if it's all in my head. What I do know is the clock doesn't lie.. I do wait hours and get nuthin.. I also don't use time accel since I already learned that can makes everything behave unpredictably.

Thanks!

I think it's a great Mod!!

EMOD.

So problem is, if understood correctly, that after some time HAC permanently stops giving orders to you when still is issuing orders to other groups? There are possible some reasons, perhaps this is about one of them, but even then an idle order should be given, unless you was considered as combat ineffective (damage/wounds/lack of ammo/fuel) in that case should be given a rest order (green triangle in debug mode). Hard to tell for now. What type of soldier/group was yours? Infantry? Recon? Some vehicle? Are you using addon, or script version? Can you give me a repro mission, where this problem occurs? This will be the best approach. Problem is, that I have very limited possibility of downloading large addons, so best would be vanilla CO content or used addons, that I have already (name used addons, so I can tell, if have them, if necessary). Or just paste all objects to the one of vanilla maps and save it as repro with all used init config and so on. Also perhaps there is something in RPT file? Also I would like to see yours init config, if possible.

Edited by Rydygier

So problem is, if understood correctly, that after some time HAC permanently stops giving orders to you when still is issuing orders to other groups? There are possible some reasons, perhaps this is about one of them, but even then an idle order should be given, unless you was considered as combat ineffective (damage/wounds/lack of ammo/fuel) in that case should be given a rest order (green triangle in debug mode). Hard to tell for now. What type of soldier/group was yours? Infantry? Recon? Some vehicle? Are you using addon, or script version? Can you give me a repro mission, where this problem occurs? This will be the best approach. Problem is, that I have very limited possibility of downloading large addons, so best would be vanilla CO content or used addons, that I have already (name used addons, so I can tell, if have them, if necessary). Or just paste all objects to the one of vanilla maps and save it as repro with all used init config and so on. Also perhaps there is something in RPT file? Also I would like to see yours init config, if possible.

I have noticed this as well, but I never thought anything about it because I figured there was less to do. After about and hour, orders become less frequent until HAC stops issuing me orders completely, even though I'll have full health and full ammo (sometimes I like being a sniper). I constantly use ACE and other mods, so in my case, orders dropping-off could be the result, but EMOD said he was vanilla.

All right, I'll try to investigate this, maybe there is logical reason (eg maybe if group is classified as recon), or this is some strange bug (most strange is, that this is happening only for player's group, not for all, as HAC both, player or AI-controlled groups treats same way, main difference is radio chat). This is only for sniper, or also for other kinds of units? On any maps in any scenario, or only certain? Still optimal would be a repro mission. Without it investigation may take long time. Actually not sure, when I'll have a time, currently some personal things absorbs my mind. Anyone else encounterd this issue, or maybe on the contrary, can confirm, that in his case there is not such problem?

I'm after first test. Used such test mission:

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/86437690/file.html

There is HAC 1.3 script version in use, with some additional debug, that returns log in RPT each time a player gets order. So:

1. Played as leader of sniper team. This have certain consequences:

- group contains one sniper category unit and one unit of FO category (HAC by default considers USMC spotter as FO). So this will be most probably used for recon tasks, unless there are some Recon category groups or many other sniper teams and such;

- as for groups, that contains FO unit, recon mission lasts far longer, than for other recon (there is some special treatment for units of that category on that missions, these have tendency to take elevated position and will remain on it longer (about 12 minutes) then, as usual, return.

Battle lasted an hour and half, where first enemy contact was made about 20 minutes before end (then T-90 in bold offensive killed leader of A side, what, BTW, can be another reason of lack of further orders).

Here is complete orders log for my team:

"goRecon: time (s) - 13.889 nr - 1 freq - 13.889"

"goIdle: time (s) - 841.793 nr - 2 freq - 420.897"

"goRecon: time (s) - 1254.16 nr - 3 freq - 418.054"

"goIdle: time (s) - 3188.94 nr - 4 freq - 797.234"

"goIdle: time (s) - 3663.01 nr - 5 freq - 732.601"

"goIdle: time (s) - 4247.18 nr - 6 freq - 707.863"

"goRecon: time (s) - 4270.52 nr - 7 freq - 610.074"// 71 minutes after init, average one order per 10 minutes

Last order was just completed (its main part, recon marker turned blue), when my leader was killed at second objective (I was on recon around third objective, already taken by OPFOR).

Nothing wrong, no bugs detected, all was, as should. If above description is not an answer, then I'll really need repro mission to determine, what is wrong there. You can also download my test mission and compare, what differs this, and mission, where problem occurs. As for me, later perhaps will try again, this time as regular infantry TL.

Edited by Rydygier

After second test. Same mission, but this time as simpy fire team leader. Lasted 90 minutes (then my team was in too bad shape, got rest mission, and there wasn't chance for other orders (two men lost), no signs of any problems with orders. Orders log:

"goIdle: time - 19.159 nr - 1 freq - 19.159"

"goIdle: time - 656.774 nr - 2 freq - 328.387"

"goIdle: time - 1264.2 nr - 3 freq - 421.401"

"goIdle: time - 1869.63 nr - 4 freq - 467.407"

"goIdle: time - 2479.35 nr - 5 freq - 495.87"

"goIdle: time - 3075.28 nr - 6 freq - 512.547"

"goRecon: time - 3105.34 nr - 7 freq - 443.62"

"goIdle: time - 3763.77 nr - 8 freq - 470.471"

"goRecon: time - 4273.38 nr - 9 freq - 474.82"

"goIdle: time - 4601.63 nr - 10 freq - 460.163"

"goAttInf: time - 4917.08 nr - 11 freq - 447.008"

"goRest: time - 4951.31 nr - 12 freq - 412.609"

"goRest: time - 5425.29 nr - 13 freq - 417.33"

So, guys, it is yours turn. If problem persist and is not explained, I need repro.