Sign in to follow this  
gammadust

SOPA - Internet as we know it about to be gone?

Since when majority from 27 is 6?

This is fucking retarded.

Fixed
Delstop = doubleplusgood

How can big brother love you when you refuse to love the big brother?

We will protest in Slovenia, currently more than 2000 signed up for anti-ACTA demonstrations and many will follow until the actual event next Saturday. If ACTA goes ahead in my country I'm sure heads will fall...

If ACTA goes ahead in my country I'm sure heads will fall...
I frankly doubt that!

Its really kind of sad

Money rules the world. Hollywood is full of money. Hollywood is ruling the world.

Money rules the world. Hollywood is full of money. Hollywood is ruling the world.

I'm glad that I don't watch movies in the cinema and don't buy movies anymore. So at least those idjits aren't getting my money. I also haven't buy any cd in past decade. Internet radios rule. Now that ACTA is signed, it means war.

Isn't it a well known tactic to announce something very bad in public and have the real deal go through the backdoors? If I would bet they knew that SOPA/PIPA was a "bad idea" only to come up with something slightly different. Average Joe won't be that angry against

another try because he spend all his power+energy in his first run/protest. Its a political calculation that works more and often.

Well there's no real big protest in germany going on against ACTA as public news are not reporting about it. The only major thing that everyone is reporting about is the corruption of our head of state. Average Joe is almost accepting everything over here.

Is this true? He got 50 fucking years?

No not yet, but he could get them

What is iCloud from Apple different to MegaUpload? :) *runs from apple cult freaks*

The whole "50 year sentence" craze seems to be a bunch of BS. Nothing about it on the major news sites, just lots of chatter on forums.

Has he even been extradited yet? The last I heard he was still being held in NZ.

Legislator;2097646']Average Joe is almost accepting everything over here.

You know.. People fear change.. Ofcourse blood can be drawn, and the old tune being replayed yet again.. But do we all gain in equal measure from doing such?

Nope.. Some get rich by it yet again. But are riches also wealth? No, these are not.. Money is an invaluable matter, its by agreement really that we make it worth to have.

Why not pay with quotations of wisdom sharing the word instead? If you want to have a bread baked, why not share your knowledge of what you know on the spot, and go get the bread in return for it?

What would it matter if somebody repeats another? We all repeat one another by means of paying with coin now aren't we?? I think communism by means of equal suffering doesn't work because it's suffering that hardly adds up as a plus on individual life.

I think capitalism does not work either, for it is not a plus to be rich on individual life, where it causes worries for keeps-sake to be created and endure..

But wisdom shared on the other hand.. I think this is worth trying. Who says wisdom is something worthless when it's sharing of knowledge used rightfully?

Ofcourse.. People will abuse.. But people abuse now already.. Money is abused, and so is knowledge..

But money is not accessible for all, nor in an equal manner, where it matters to most. But wisdom is something we all can access, and have when we use our brains.

And to those who cannot, or do not want to, well they get treated differently now already because of it, so that should be decently arranged for by then yet again. And that is a problem for later, for Rome wasn't build in a single day either.

Let's try spread the word, and hammer home the first pillar of the construction shall we? Makes words better used then to merely complain. For if money is the problem, money has to go. Period. That way endless debts can be undone immediately by instant default, and all on par to one another from there onwards too. Nothing wrong with equal chances given right?

Mister Kim Dotcom isn't really that poor ;)

Mister Kim Dotcom isn't really that poor ;)

His ruling would be nullified if money didn't excist, but his actions speaking for him, where his forced followers can hold him accountable on equal level that is.

So ... our conservative politicians are already liking SOPA (Click me). Mr. Krings basicly says that germany needs SOPA to protect the copyright and to save the economy. He's also confused why companies like Wikipedia and Google or the german Green Party are siding along with greedy internet criminals.

Oh by the way .. Mr. Krings is against the usage of nicknames in the internet. From his point of view this is a cowardly anonymity. :j::j::j:

Following a public outcry against the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), the Slovenian ambassador to Japan, who signed the agreement on Slovenia's behalf last week, published an apology on Tuesday. That will even "put more fuel to the fire" for our public protest against ACTA this Saturday in Capital Town.

i wonder how situation (legal regulations) after ACTA can influent on following:

- counterparts in pharmaceutic (different name, the same ingredients)

- counterparts in printers (not original cartridges for your printer that now we can buy in shop, refueled cartridges )

- demotivators-like websites (photos used)

- counterparts in printers (not original cartridges for your printer that now we can buy in shop, refueled cartridges )

OMG you are right. What if you are forced to buy those super expensive cartridhes from HP or Canon and are not allowed to buy refilled ones.

thats why i was saying here 3 or 4 times, that you (people) should not focus on music, movies only

i.p. is anywhere

in printer refilled cardridge, when you quote politicians (to prove their lies and they will forbid to quote them), etc.

even in medicine,

i wonder - if you will take a photo of street (sightseeing) and you wanna publish it in newspaper (imagine you are photographer for travel paper), but... on photo there is poster from movie and company will demand let's say 10 000 because their i.p. is taken on photo ?

another situation: clothes

how far can i.p. go ? if someone will make patent on "breathing membrane" something like Goretex, but you will do similar membrane, but he "patented properties" than what ?

or even patent color etc.

i read some time ago article in technical newspaper about... so called patent spam

there are lawyers in the world who want to "patent anything" and later demand money in civil courts from people who did similar thing

have you heard about "patent spam" ? imagine someone patents almost all screws models, what can you do then etc.