Sign in to follow this  
.Taffy

New Screenshots and Interview

It's been a while but some new goodies have been posted on the Game's website this weekend.

New screenshots, lovely atmoshpere:

http://www.carriercommand.com/2011/12/screenshots-friday-starters/

New Interview with Excutive Producer Jan Kunt:

http://www.carriercommand.com/2011/12/inside-the-carrier-interview-with-executive-producer-jan-kunt/

It seems we'll be seeing weekly updates every friday now, at least shoing some screenshots.

Did you see this screenshot? I thought it was hilarious! I am getting pretty excited about this game and ArmA III.

Did you see this screenshot? I thought it was hilarious! I am getting pretty excited about this game and ArmA III.

haha nice

This and ArmA 3 are probably the only games I will buy on release date this year

PS. Is that carrier command add banner on the top of the page new?

Drone 1 to Drone 2:

-OMG John Drone Jr. you did it again,you friggin' did it again,how many times I told you not to reinstall your OS while driving??You're going down buddy,you have oil on your hands now.

I have to say that this looks good :) It's a welcomed change from ArmA and I can't wait to play it as soon as I get my hands on it.

I have to say that this looks good :) It's a welcomed change from ArmA and I can't wait to play it as soon as I get my hands on it.

Agreed :)

Gah, stop it with these teasing pics. I can't bear it! I'm already drooling and twitching with anticipation as it is. :D