Sign in to follow this  
Janicki

Challenges ??????

I don't understand the Game right. Department: "Challenges" example: Hello Seattle" at the first point a person receives. I understand this. However, the second point is between houses and no landing field. Or the navigation-point lies in the forest. Landing impossible. What must I do? Get out and run over the green point? I am firmly.

Who can help me? Please quite simple English words use. The Jörg says thanks

Directly, a house stands in the Game, at the checkpoint..... I don't gain the value ZERO (0 meters) with the helicopter. Or in the middle of the forest..... or directly at the television-tower in Seattle...... the passenger says: Give me a better view!" But, what should I do? More highly fleigen? Land? Gets out no success has, also with the feet, one doesn't reach point ZERO meter. What do the game-manufacturers want? I don't understand this........

Inquiring greetingses of the Jörg

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Die Fragestellung auf Deutsch:

Ich verstehe nicht bei dem Thema "Herausforderung" ("Challenges"),,,was der Hersteller von einem will??? Am Bespiel "hello Seattle" sehe ich gar nicht durch, was da zu tun ist. Zuerst einen Passagier abholen......landen und dann geht es los........ Am nächsten grünen Checkpoint den man anzufliegen hat, schafft man es aber nicht die "NULL-Marke" zu erreichen, denn je nach Scenery, stehen dort Bäume oder Häuser direkt auf der Marke. Ein landen ist unmöglich.

Ich bin schon ausgestiegen, aber trotzdem erreicht man den WERT NULL nicht... der Passagier meckert, er kann nix sehen, oder verlangt eine bessere Sicht... waber was soll der Pilot machen? Was will der Passagier überhaupt?

Und so kreist man um den grünen Punkt rum und nix passiert ausser Gemeckere vom PAXE. ?===== Ein Punkt ist in Seattle direkt am Fernehturm...aber "inmitten" des Turmes... ein Mal um den Turm fliegen hilft nix... aussteigen nutzt nix..... was wollen die Hersteller?

Ein Punkt liegt zwischen zwei Hochhäuser, ein Punkt ist direkt "in" der garage eines Einfamilienhauses......umgeben von Bäumen.....

Soll man da nun "drüber" kreisen? Soll man den Punkt mehrfach umfliegen oder im HOVER-Modus drüber schweben?

Würde nett sein auf diese Frage eine Antwort zu bekommen.

nette Grüße vom Jörg

You need to show your passenger this place. It is sightseeing mission. So if your passenger sits on the left side of helicopter, you need to circle around that place to the left. Keep some distance and tilt helicopter a bit so your passenger has good view at this place.

Thank you for this answer. It helped me very much.

nice greetingses of the Jörg