Sign in to follow this  
britishlegion

Long Firefight(Tell your story :D)

Yesterday I was in the middle of a firefight with AI. My troops and I were beeing dropped off from our chopper and sercuring the city of Taliban etc etc. As we were doing this we were ambushed. I coudnt see a single thing bullets flying ever where i dropped down to the ground. I decided if we were going to be sitting ducks. Further more my squad and I moved around the city and opened fired onto the Taliban. All hell broke loose, a taliban shot an RPG at my squad. I lost about 3 soldiers. After 30 mins of firing back and forward i decide to call in an Apache to eliminate the enemies.

This was the biggest and most intense firefight i have ever had.

Heh. We had a similar ambush on Takistan, in a road that is dipped between two valleys.

We spotted a possible IED. We sent a dismount to confirm it while other dismounts used vehicle cover and scanned the terrain.

The dismount confirming the IED was hit by a single round and out of no where we were taking fire at an amazing rate, rounds zipping everywhere, tracer lit up the roadway. We kept in cover and engaged the threat while the rear humvee moved off to a flank and onto some high ground.

Once it cooled down we did a quick man down drill and got the injured out of there. It was intense.