Sign in to follow this  
firefly2442

Arma2MySQL

@Arma2net can be run as a mod either on the dedicated server or locally. The Arma2NETMySQLPlugin only requires @Arma2net to be run on the dedicated server. I think your issue is in running the player method on the dedicated server. This is probably then returning an empty string and thus messing up the SQL query. This is why in the example mission you can see the the isDedicated check used to ensure the queries are run on the dedicated server and then synchronization is done between the dedicated server and the local client data.

Has anyone had any issues where this plugin cant execute e.g. 3 queries within 5 seconds?

If I run 2 queries to quick only the first one will be executed. (I have a "sleep" of half a second in between)

//Qzen

Are you using AddIn or AsyncAddIn? The normal addin will block until it returns while the async version will return immediately (thus requiring additional calls to get data back).

I think I am using the Async.

_return = "Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync [""arma"", ""%1""]", _query];

Well, after changing to

_return = "Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["Arma2NETMySQLCommand [""arma"", ""%1""]", _query];

It seemed to do the job.

Thanks

//Qzen

Edited by Qzen

Yeah, there are performance reasons to use async over the other (older) method. The async version doesn't block the server and make it hang which is especially important for servers with large numbers of players. See the example Arma3 mission linked to Github for an example. I haven't updated the Arma2 version to async yet (too busy).

Hi firefly2442, silly question. Does this Script work on Insurgency Multiplayer Missions? I'm thinking of get my own server in the future but i want to make tests first on my pc using Insurgency Missions.

Edit: Another question, does this installation work only on Windows Server? What about Windows 7 64bit?

Thanks in advance

Edited by AlexSegen

Hi firefly2442, silly question. Does this Script work on Insurgency Multiplayer Missions? I'm thinking of get my own server in the future but i want to make tests first on my pc using Insurgency Missions.

Edit: Another question, does this installation work only on Windows Server? What about Windows 7 64bit?

Thanks in advance

It would be posible to add in the weapon selection and gear from the example Arma3 mission fairly easily into existing missions. In terms of adding more advanced things, it's certainly possible, but not currently implemented. That would be something you or the insurgency author(s) would have to do.

It should work just fine on Windows Server and Windows 7. I have done all testing on Windows 7 64bit. If it doesn't work, let me know.

It would be posible to add in the weapon selection and gear from the example Arma3 mission fairly easily into existing missions. In terms of adding more advanced things, it's certainly possible, but not currently implemented. That would be something you or the insurgency author(s) would have to do.

It should work just fine on Windows Server and Windows 7. I have done all testing on Windows 7 64bit. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Well my little friend. Thanks for answer. I tried this on Win7 64 bit. Can't make it work. I did all the job watching your video (great work btw), after all that, I did the following

1.- Started my dedicated server session, using "TADST tool", I did set the mod calling ("-mod=@ACE;@CBA_CO;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;@Arma2NET")

2.-Ejecuted my ArmA2OA.exe with params "-mod=@ACE;@CBA_CO"

3.- I found the mission created but when I try to connect, i get this

On arma2oaserver.exe

http://i.minus.com/iHU38bZJFt7FD.JPG

On game I get stuck on this

http://i.minus.com/iHMpwQ1XZi8WL.jpg

Trust me, I've been reading the entire thread, and i found this dude had the same problem http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?128795-Arma2MySQL&p=2285313&viewfull=1#post2285313 BUT also, he did SO MUCH after that and I don't get the solution or possible issue.

When you have the time. Can you help me?

Thanks man.

Also I got to say, when i create your missión from inside Arma 2, i don't get stuck but, I spawn alone at the hangar and changed my gear but the database didn't store anything.

Edited by AlexSegen

Can you please provide the log files for @Arma2NET and Arma2NETMySQL. See the readme for the location of these files.

Can you please provide the log files for @Arma2NET and Arma2NETMySQL. See the readme for the location of these files.

Problem is, i don't get those log files. They are not in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL or in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@Arma2NET

Also my database is empty. I don't know that else to do.

Edit: Check this out, mate.

this is the arma2aoserver.rpt log

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.utes

Missing addons detected:

utes

That means my ArmA2OA.exe with params

-mod=expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX;@CBA_CO

Can't find the Utes Island...

how can I fix it?

PS: Of course, I have Arma 2 Combined Ops. :)

Edited by AlexSegen

Is there a D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\logs\ folder though? Where is your install of Arma2?

Yes, the database will be empty until you load the mission and start creating some gear loadouts.

I'm not sure why it can't find the island. What version of Arma2 are you running specifically? If you go into the editor, does it show up in the listing?

Is there a D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\logs\ folder though?

Yes, there is one and it's empty.

Where is your install of Arma2?

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2\

What version of Arma2 are you running specifically?

I have Arma 2 Combined Ops running latest version, v1.62.

If you go into the editor, does it show up in the listing?

Well I tried this too. And when I run ArmA2OA.exe with those params I said, Utes doesn't show up when I go to the Editor.

BUT when I run Arma 2 CO from PlayWithSix, there is the freaking Utes into the Editor :D

I know, it's f*cked up that I want to kill myself :D

Thanks for taking your time to reply me, man.

Hmm, there must be some additional mod that's missing. Is there a way to see what it's launching in PlayWithSix? The other thing you could try is adding the expansion to the modstring like this:

-mod=expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;

That may load in the missing island.

Hmm, there must be some additional mod that's missing. Is there a way to see what it's launching in PlayWithSix? The other thing you could try is adding the expansion to the modstring like this:

-mod=expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;

That may load in the missing island.

Didn't work man.

But I move all your units and scripts to Desert Island and I could get in. Now I see my unit and that box full of weapons. However I can't save my loadout yet.

When I'm in the map, i can see the Loadout Menu using the Action Menu.. but the button doesnt save my gear. Doesnt do anything.

arma2oa%202013-10-10%2019-23-45-42.jpg

Also, turns out I found the Logs files.

arma2oaserver2 RPT

http://pastebin.com/qvYgzVZQ

Arma2NETMySQL Log

http://pastebin.com/idNyhkMK

What you think?

Can you post the Arma2NET log file as well? That should be in your AppData folder (similar pathing to what was listed for Arma2NETMySQL). We need to make sure the plugin is loading.

Also, I'm assuming you followed the directions and have setup SQLite or MySQL appropriately and have edited the Databases.txt file with the relevant login information?

Can you post the Arma2NET log file as well? That should be in your AppData folder (similar pathing to what was listed for Arma2NETMySQL). We need to make sure the plugin is loading.

Also, I'm assuming you followed the directions and have setup SQLite or MySQL appropriately and have edited the Databases.txt file with the relevant login information?

Sure thing browski, I have setup MySQL and Databases.txt correctly (have a little experience doing this), the db user has dba rights.

These are the logs i found in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Arma2NET

Arma2NET.2013-10-11.log

http://pastebin.com/e3Xghe3A

The other one is:

Arma2NET.log and has this line:

10/11/2013 18:02:42 Arma2Net.Unmanaged loaded successfully

Ahh ok, now we're getting somewhere. It looks like you're missing the dependencies. In the readme, there are links to install the dependencies for MySQL and SQLite. These will install the appropriate DLL files. Try that and let me know (make sure to install both).

Ahh ok, now we're getting somewhere. It looks like you're missing the dependencies. In the readme, there are links to install the dependencies for MySQL and SQLite. These will install the appropriate DLL files. Try that and let me know (make sure to install both).

That's one of the first things I did. I don't know if my problem is, I have Win7 64bit. And I can't find any Connector 64bit compatible.

This is the link that you provide

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.6.html#downloads

My problem is about dependences but as I said, I don't know if it's because my 64bit SO :(

If you install the 32bit version, that should be fine. https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/

Version 6.7.4 is what I compiled and tested against.

And then SQLite: http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki

sqlite-netFx40-setup-bundle-x86-2010-1.0.88.0.exe

If you already have these specific versions installed already and it doesn't work, try the following. Go here: @Arma2NET\AddIns\Arma2NETMySQLPlugin\ and then copy "MySql.Data.dll" and "System.Data.SQLite.dll" and paste them here:

@Arma2NET\MySql.Data.dll

@Arma2NET\System.Data.SQLite.dll

I have setup everything propely, but if i run this code

Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma', 'SELECT * FROM weapons LIMIT 1']";

i get error "throw System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException".

Know why?

EDIT:

I now tried with another database user, without password. Now it returns false instead

EDIT2: It is now fixed.

Edited by Llano

I have setup everything propely, but if i run this code

Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['arma', 'SELECT * FROM weapons LIMIT 1']";

i get error "throw System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException".

Know why?

EDIT:

I now tried with another database user, without password. Now it returns false instead

EDIT2: It is now fixed.

If you don't mind could you explain how you fixed this? I am having the same issue.

Make sure you have your database setup appropriately and that the structure is setup. There are .sql files you can import for MySQL as well as a structure for SQLite in the example mission. Also make sure the Databases.txt file is setup with the appropriate username/password. Watch the video on Dropbox (see first post), this has most of the details. If you still have issues, please post your setup and the steps you took to install everything.

Hi

I've been working on a Custom Build Altis Life mission file and i've decided to try and use MySQF to save Player Stats, Vehicles, etc but i can't seem to get it to work.

I have been testing on the provided test mission but even that won't work.

I have used SQL Databases before on DayZ Servers but I have no experience in actually setting up a SQL Database for ArmA and would appreciate help :)

My ArmA2Net log file:

11/12/2013 22:53:42 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.18052

11/12/2013 22:53:42 Loaded into process arma3

11/12/2013 22:53:42 Loading add-ins

11/12/2013 22:53:45 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException while loading add-in DefaultDomain

11/12/2013 22:53:45 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.88.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainLoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainDoCallback()

at System.AppDomain.DoCallBack(CrossAppDomainDelegate callBackDelegate)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackImpl(AppDomain domain, Delegate func, Object arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackWithResult[T,TResult](AppDomain domain, Func`2 func, T arg)

at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.LoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)

11/12/2013 22:53:45 Domain Name Version Publisher Description

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQL 0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs MySQL procedure commands.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommand0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync0.1.0.0 firefly2442 Runs asynchronous raw MySQL/SQLite commands

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain ClrVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Retrieves the version of the Common Language Runtime.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain CompareVersion 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Compares two version strings and returns an integer indicating how they compare.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain Version 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the version of Arma2NET.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain GetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Gets the clipboard text value.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain SetClipboardText 1.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Sets the clipboard to a text value.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain CommandLine 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the command line used to start the application.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 DefaultDomain DateTime 2.0.0.0 Scott_NZ Returns the current date and time.

11/12/2013 22:53:45 Arma2NET initialized in 00:00:04.0039224

11/12/2013 22:53:46 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:46 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result size: 0

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result: <null>

11/12/2013 22:53:46 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result size: 0

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result: <null>

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result size: 1200

11/12/2013 22:53:46 Result: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.OpenConnection(String connectionString)

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.DatabaseObject..ctor(String[] values)

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Databases..ctor()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Startup.StartupConnection()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Arma2NETMySQLPluginCommandAsync.InvokeAsync(String args, Int32 maxResultSize, CancellationToken token)

at Arma2Net.AddInProxy.AsyncAddIn.<>c__DisplayClass8.<Invoke>b__0()

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

11/12/2013 22:53:50 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:50 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:50 Result size: 0

11/12/2013 22:53:50 Result: <null>

11/12/2013 22:53:50 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:50 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:50 Result size: 1200

11/12/2013 22:53:50 Result: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Arma2NETMySQLPluginCommandAsync.InvokeAsync(String args, Int32 maxResultSize, CancellationToken token)

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

11/12/2013 22:53:51 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'INSERT into users (uid, name, ammo, weapons, items, assignitems, headgear, goggles, vest, vestitems, uniform, uniformitems, backpack, packitems, handgunitems, primarywep, secondarywep) VALUES('76561198085735088','1234','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`SmokeShell`SmokeShellGreen`Chemlight_green`Chemlight_green`HandGrenade`HandGrenade','arifle_MX_ACO_pointer_F`hgun_P07_F`Throw`Put','FirstAidKit','ItemMap`ItemCompass`ItemWatch`ItemRadio`NVGoggles','H_HelmetB','G_Tactical_Black','V_PlateCarrier1_rgr','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`SmokeShell`SmokeShellGreen`Chemlight_green`Chemlight_green`HandGrenade`HandGrenade','U_B_CombatUniform_mcam','FirstAidKit`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag',NULL,NULL,'``','`acc_pointer_IR`optic_Aco',NULL)']

11/12/2013 22:53:51 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:51 Result size: 0

11/12/2013 22:53:51 Result: <null>

11/12/2013 22:53:51 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'INSERT into users (uid, name, ammo, weapons, items, assignitems, headgear, goggles, vest, vestitems, uniform, uniformitems, backpack, packitems, handgunitems, primarywep, secondarywep) VALUES('76561198085735088','1234','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`SmokeShell`SmokeShellGreen`Chemlight_green`Chemlight_green`HandGrenade`HandGrenade','arifle_MX_ACO_pointer_F`hgun_P07_F`Throw`Put','FirstAidKit','ItemMap`ItemCompass`ItemWatch`ItemRadio`NVGoggles','H_HelmetB','G_Tactical_Black','V_PlateCarrier1_rgr','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`SmokeShell`SmokeShellGreen`Chemlight_green`Chemlight_green`HandGrenade`HandGrenade','U_B_CombatUniform_mcam','FirstAidKit`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag',NULL,NULL,'``','`acc_pointer_IR`optic_Aco',NULL)']

11/12/2013 22:53:51 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:51 Result size: 1200

11/12/2013 22:53:51 Result: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

11/12/2013 22:53:52 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:52 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:52 Result size: 0

11/12/2013 22:53:52 Result: <null>

11/12/2013 22:53:52 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'']

11/12/2013 22:53:52 maxResultSize: 10239

11/12/2013 22:53:52 Result size: 1200

11/12/2013 22:53:52 Result: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.7.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

A section from my ArmA3.rpt file

[1661,189.012,19.186,"mpmissions\Arma2NetMySQLPlugin-Arma3-example.Stratis\as_loadouts\server_events.sqf:47","Query: : _query=INSERT into users (uid, name, ammo, weapons, items, assignitems, headgear, goggles, vest, vestitems, uniform, uniformitems, backpack, packitems, handgunitems, primarywep, secondarywep) VALUES('76561198085735088','1234','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`SmokeShell`SmokeShellGreen`Chemlight_green`Chemlight_green`HandGrenade`HandGrenade','arifle_MX_ACO_pointer_F`hgun_P07_F`Throw`Put','FirstAidKit','ItemMap`ItemCompass`ItemWatch`ItemRadio`NVGoggles','H_HelmetB','G_Tactical_Black','V_PlateCarrier1_rgr','30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag`16Rnd_9x21_Mag`16Rnd_

[1682,190.047,20.221,"mpmissions\Arma2NetMySQLPlugin-Arma3-example.Stratis\as_loadouts\getLoadouts.sqf:4","EXPLODE_1 _this: _unit=player1"]

[1682,190.048,20.221,"mpmissions\Arma2NetMySQLPlugin-Arma3-example.Stratis\as_loadouts\server_events.sqf:93","Query: : _query=SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198085735088'"]

Error in expression <System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not loa>

Error position: <.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not loa>

Error Missing ;

Error in expression <System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not loa>

Error position: <.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not loa>

Error Missing ;

Error in expression <e _dbloadoutnames;

_dbloadoutnames = _dbloadoutnames select 0;

{ _loadouts>

Error position: <_dbloadoutnames select 0;

{ _loadouts>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _dbloadoutnames

File mpmissions\Arma2NetMySQLPlugin-Arma3-example.Stratis\as_loadouts\getLoadouts.sqf, line 42

I'm assuming that the undefined Variable is because it can't receive anything from MySQL but i thought i'd add it anyway incase i'm wrong.

Edited by nick103

I would start with this issue first:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.88.0

Make sure you install this specific version of the SQLite dependency. The link is in the Readme for this dependency.

Do i need the SQLite dependency even though i'm using a MySQL Database?