Sign in to follow this  
firefly2442

Arma2MySQL

Did you use the provided .sql file to setup the database structure first?

Yes, I did the following:

mysql -u arma -p weaponsarma3 < weaponsArma3.sql

This resulted in:

NDFXC96.png

And the 'arma' user has the correct grants:

YMIf1ql.png

I am thinking it might be that I am missing the MySQLData.DLL you refer to. This is no longer available in the latest connector available and you cannot download the earlier version in your readme.

I compiled again with MySQL.Data added as a reference, but the difference I have to your install notes is the Mysql DLL in the '\AddIns\Arma2NETMySQLPlugin\' folder is not present.

If you could put that into dropbox I will test it again and I think it might work then.

P.s. all your support is very appreciated.

Edited by shinkicker

Updated .zip, this has the .dlls that I used to compile. Thanks for testing all this, it's hard when it "just works" for me... :)

Hmm, I am out of ideas now.

I also tried it out in Arma 2 OA and the result is the same in both machines:

Error in expression <throw "System.Reflection.TargetInvocatio>

Error position: <throw "System.Reflection.TargetInvocatio>

Error

Is it worth me checking over on the Arma2NET Thread?

Hmm, can you post both your Arma2NET and Arma2NETMySQLPlugin logs.

Ah, that helps give more info:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Yet its right there in directory (I used yours!)

05/15/2013 20:24:44 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.17929
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Loaded into process arma3
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Loading add-ins
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Caught exception of type System.ArgumentException while loading add-in DefaultDomain
05/15/2013 20:24:44 System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.LoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException while loading add-in DefaultDomain
05/15/2013 20:24:44 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.84.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainLoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)
  at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainDoCallback()
  at System.AppDomain.DoCallBack(CrossAppDomainDelegate callBackDelegate)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackImpl(AppDomain domain, Delegate func, Object arg)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackWithResult[T,TResult](AppDomain domain, Func`2 func, T arg)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.LoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Domain                        Name                Version   Publisher           Description
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 Arma2NETMySQL       0.1.0.0   firefly2442         Runs MySQL procedure commands.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 Arma2NETMySQLCommand0.1.0.0   firefly2442         Runs raw MySQL/SQLite commands
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 ClrVersion          2.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Retrieves the version of the Common Language Runtime.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 CompareVersion      2.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Compares two version strings and returns an integer indicating how they compare.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 Version             2.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Returns the version of Arma2NET.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 GetClipboardText    1.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Gets the clipboard text value.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 SetClipboardText    1.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Sets the clipboard to a text value.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 CommandLine         2.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Returns the command line used to start the application.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 DefaultDomain                 DateTime            2.0.0.0   Scott_NZ            Returns the current date and time.
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Arma2NET initialized in 00:00:00.2324315
05/15/2013 20:24:44 Caught exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
05/15/2013 20:24:44 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.OpenConnection(String connectionString)
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.DatabaseObject..ctor(String[] values)
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Databases..ctor()
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Startup.StartupConnection()
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.Arma2NETMySQLPluginCommand.Invoke(String args, Int32 maxResultSize)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainInvokeAddIn(AddInArguments args)
  at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
  at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DomainDoCallback()
  at System.AppDomain.DoCallBack(CrossAppDomainDelegate callBackDelegate)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackImpl(AppDomain domain, Delegate func, Object arg)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.DoCallbackWithResult[T,TResult](AppDomain domain, Func`2 func, T arg)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.InvokeAddIn(String addInName, String arguments, Int32 maxResultSize)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.Bridge.InvokeBuiltInOrAddIn(String function, Int32 maxResultSize)
  at Arma2Net.Managed.Bridge.InvokeFunction(String function, Int32 maxResultSize)
05/15/2013 20:24:44 function: Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['weaponsArma3', 'SELECT name FROM users WHERE uid = '76561198073149386'']
05/15/2013 20:24:44 maxResultSize: 10239

Edited by shinkicker

Which version of each did you install? I'm guessing you have installed the latest versions? In the readme, it outlines the specific versions that I compiled against. I would try installing those specific versions to see if that alleviates the issue.

Or... did you say you compiled the plugin yourself? If so, just drop the compiled dll that you created into that plugin folder and overwrite the old one.

Its only possible now to get hold of 6.6.5 (you have 6.6.4 in the readme).

Here is the page:

https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/

To the right is section called ' Looking for previous GA versions?' which only allows you to download a parent release i.e. 6.5,6.4:

uNxk0GA.png

EDIT: I found a mirror, let me try that when I get home!

http://mirror.cogentco.com/pub/mysql/Connector-Net/

This is dependency hell!

You use:

The only version available now is

1.0.85.'

So I get:

05/17/2013 14:59:20 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.84.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131019)

I don't even need SQLite, can it not be disabled?

Hmm, technically I'm not sure it can be disabled. I will update my dependencies, recompile, and update the zip this evening.

edit: Updated dependencies and recompiled. Zip on dropbox is updated.

Edited by firefly2442

Hmm, technically I'm not sure it can be disabled. I will update my dependencies, recompile, and update the zip this evening.

edit: Updated dependencies and recompiled. Zip on dropbox is updated.

Thanks. Also just wanted to confirm I am grateful for your support. i don't want to come across with false entitlements, hopefully this is useful to you too.

Just on laptop at the moment, but will give it a test later.

Oh yes, this is quite helpful. Hopefully once these dependencies are resolved it will be more clear what the process is and what needs to be done.

Sadly still getting the same error, but with the new version number:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.85.0

It seems this might be the more telling part:

attempt to load an unverifiable executable with fixups (IAT with more than 2 sections or a TLS section.)

OK, try this, in the readme it outlines Windows security settings and how sometimes they disable dlls from loading:

Windows 7 (and other Windows versions?) can sometimes block DLLs from running. If you right click the .dll and click on properties

at the bottom of the list there is a security tab. For the precompiled DLL, it knows the DLL came from another computer and

thus doesn't trust it.

OK, try this, in the readme it outlines Windows security settings and how sometimes they disable dlls from loading:

Good point, but I already tried this :(

The section where it states 'Unblock'?

I double checked all the DLL's again to be sure, they are all unblocked.

I am going to have one last pop, by uninstalling visual studio, .net etc and then try from fresh.

Edited by shinkicker

Yeah, unblocking the dll. Argh, hmmmm... Did you install the SQLite someplace besides the default location? Is it not on C:\ drive perhaps?

Yeah, unblocking the dll. Argh, hmmmm... Did you install the SQLite someplace besides the default location? Is it not on C:\ drive perhaps?

Yup, its in the standard location.

pZVRGgT.png

Not to worry. There must be something specific about my machine that I need to change. I will keep my thinking head on and hopefully something becomes apparent.

Try this, copy the SQLite dependency DLL into the root Arma2NET folder (@Arma2NET). Right there where the Arma2Net.Managed.dll and the others are.

Hey Firefly im having some issues with the mysqlplugin im getting this error for Arma3

String STR_EVAL_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION not found
 Error 

Here is my rpt

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -arma2netdev -mod=@Arma2NET;@CBA_A3 -nosplash -netlog -name=auslife -profiles=auslife -config=auslife\server.cfg -port=2402

Exe timestamp: 2013/05/23 20:48:17
Current time:  2013/06/04 22:55:06

Type: Public Alpha
Branch: Stable
Version: 0.58.105348
=====================================================================

Item str_disp_hintc_continue listed twice
Item str_lib_info_author listed twice
==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown
dta\core.pbo - 0
dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 47823
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - unknown
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - unknown

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
Mission SnB_AustralianLife.Stratis: Number of roles (60) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (30)
Server error: Player without identity CfsFireFighter (id 148521346)
No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listforced
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_log
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_defaultparam
[4754,79.299,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.0.190. MISSINIT: missionName=SnB_AustralianLife, worldName=Stratis, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true"]
[4754,79.368,0,"Initializing function module",[],false,false,any]
"BIS_fnc_init(missionNamespace) is nil!"
"BIS_fnc_init(uiNamespace) is nil!"
[4754,79.368,0,0,"Function module starting."]
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_areequal_uinamespace
"BIS_fnc_init(missionNamespace) is nil!"
[4754,79.787,0,0.418999,"Function module done!"]
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_areequal_uinamespace
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectsubtract
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectcross
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectdot
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectmagn2d
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectmagn
Attempt to override final function - cba_fnc_vectadd
[4754,79.865,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
Unknown hit sound type in A3\data_f\Penetration\meat.bisurf.soundHit
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMtacSlowWpstDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AovrPknlMstpSlowWpstDf
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPevaMevaSrasWpstDfl
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown_AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMwlkSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMtacSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMrunSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMsprSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown_AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_GetOutSDV.InterpolateTo: Bad move AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMtacSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMrunSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMsprSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown_AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon.InterpolateTo: Bad move AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_GetOutSDV.InterpolateTo: Bad move AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMwlkSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMtacSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDfl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDbl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMrunSnonWrflDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMsprSnonWrflDf.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPercMstpSnonWrflDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AdvePercMstpSnonWnonDnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AdvePercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AbdvPercMstpSnonWnonDnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AbdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_AsdvPercMstpSnonWnonDnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AsdvPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_putDown
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/amovpercmstpsraswlnrdnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AmovPercMwlkSrasWrflDf_AmovPercMdveSnonWnonDnon_Vertical
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AovrPercMstpSrasWlnrDf.ConnectTo: Bad move AmovPercMwlkSrasWrflDf_AmovPercMdveSnonWnonDnon_Vertical
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/amovpercmstpSlowwlnrdnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AmovPercMwlkSrasWrflDf_AmovPercMdveSnonWnonDnon_Vertical
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AinvPercMstpSrasWlnrDnon_AmovPercMstpSrasWlnrDnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AmovPercMwlkSrasWrflDf_AmovPercMdveSnonWnonDnon_Vertical
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AinvPercMstpSrasWlnrDnon_Putdown_AmovPercMstpSrasWlnrDnon.ConnectTo: Bad move AmovPercMwlkSrasWrflDf_AmovPercMdveSnonWnonDnon_Vertical
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\rfl\amovpercmwlksnonwrfldf_advepercmrunsnonwrfldf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\ras\rfl\amovpercmwlksraswrfldf_asdvpercmrunsnonwrfldf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf_asdvpercmrunsnonwnondf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\rfl\amovpercmwlksnonwrfldf_asdvpercmrunsnonwrfldf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\ras\rfl\amovpercmwlksraswrfldf_abdvpercmrunsnonwrfldf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf_abdvpercmrunsnonwnondf.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\rfl\amovpercmwlksnonwrfldf_abdvpercmrunsnonwrfldf.rtm not found or empty
No speaker given for Vyron Verga
Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
"PDB-0 Mission Parameters"
"PDB-0    persistentDBHeader = 1"
"PDB-0    mpdb_save_delay_server = 600"
"PDB-0    mpdb_save_delay_player = 300"
"PDB-0    mpdb_date_enabled = 1"
"PDB-0    mpdb_weapons_enabled = 1"
"PDB-0    mpdb_landvehicles_enabled = 0"
"PDB-0    mpdb_objects_enabled = 0"
"PDB-0    mpdb_objects_contents_enabled = 0"
"PDB-0    mpdb_locations_enabled = 0"
"PDB-0    mpdb_persistentScores_enabled = 1"
"PDB-0    mpdb_globalScores_enabled = 1"
"PDB-0    mpdb_log_enabled = 1"
[4754,79.366,0,"x\cba\addons\common\XEH_preInit.sqf:31","Initialising the Functions module early."]
[4754,79.787,0,"x\cba\addons\common\XEH_preInit.sqf:33","Initializing: cba_common version: 1.0.0.190"]
[4822,83.429,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
[4822,83.441,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.0.190, cba_a3=1.0.0.6, "]
[4822,83.451,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=false, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=true, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=true, _machineType=0, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=L Alpha 1-1:1, group=L Alpha 1-1"]
["PersistentDB: pdb settings loaded"]
"############################# Starting PDB for AustralianLife #############################"
[4822,83.438,0,"x\cba\addons\network\XEH_postServerInit.sqf:3","Initializing: cba_network version: 1.0.0.190"]
[4822,83.438,0,"x\cba\addons\network\XEH_postServerInit.sqf:9",": cba_network_joinN=any, cba_network_sendPlayerID={ if(!isDedicated)then{[]spawn{waitUntil{player == player};cba_network_joinN = [name player,getPlayerUID player,player,isClass(configFile>>'CfgPatches'>>'cba_main')];publicVariable 'cba_network_joinN'}}; }"]
[4977,86.541,0.022,"x\cba\addons\common\XEH_preInit.sqf:53","EXPLODE_2 _this: _params=<NULL-object>, _code={CBA_MISSION_START = true; ["CBA_MISSION_START", time] call CBA_fnc_localEvent}"]
"SERVER MSG: count MISSIONDATA, 0"
 Error 
["PASS: _player: ",civ1]
["PASS: _puid: ","76561197983611854"]
["PASS: _pname: ","CfsFireFighter"]
["PASS: _playerSide: ",CIV]
"SERVER MSG: Mission ID (ARRAY) is <null>"
"SERVER MSG: Player connected CfsFireFighter, puid 76561197983611854"
 Error 

Arma2NET and Arma2NETMySQL have not given me a log file to check i have setup the folder structure the same way as you read me in the dropbox download.

I am using

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 64bit Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 64bit Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 64bit Redistributable

MySQL Connector 6.6.5

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (Have also tried .Net Framework 4 standalone)

Any help would be great :-)

Hmm, the fact that you're not getting log files for either Arma2NET or Arma2NETMySQL is worrying. Did you check in both the root Arma3 folder as well as the AppData location? If you don't get log files, then Arma2NET and the plugin haven't loaded. So that's the first step. Also, there's a video in that dropbox folder (it's at the top), that should be helpful I hope.

Oh sweet didn't think they were in the arma dir here are the log

Info: 01:18:40 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\logs\
Info: 01:18:40 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 01:18:40 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 01:18:40 - Loading databases...
Warning: 01:18:40 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Databases.txt
Error: 01:18:40 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 01:18:40 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 01:18:43 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\logs\
Info: 01:18:43 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 01:18:43 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 01:18:43 - Loading databases...
Warning: 01:18:43 - Unable to find the Databases.txt file here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Databases.txt
Error: 01:18:43 - Unable to find the Databases.txt here: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt
Info: 01:18:43 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Arma2NETMySQL/Databases.txt

Where did you put the Databases.txt file? If you didn't set one up, you'll have to do that. There should be one included with the files that you can use as an example. It seems to be identifying your AppData folder in an odd location. Try putting the Databases.txt file in the root Arma3 directory (as it lists) and see if that helps.

I had the Database.txt file in the appdata place put i moved it to arma3 directory and it worked great thanks :-)

Hi Guys,

Ok so i finally got the whole Arma2Net thing receiving data from my database via the Arma2Net Explorer, How do i execute it to INSERT INTO the users table? Here is what i tried...

Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['wasteland', 'INSERT INTO table_users (id ,uid, name) VALUES ('5', '8998', 'jogn');']

Am i missing something guys, or is the whole sizzel wrong?

Regards,

Geordie

https://github.com/firefly2442/Arma2NetMySQLPlugin-ExampleMission/blob/master/as_loadouts/server_events.sqf#L49

This file should help you as an example. Try changing it to this. Hopefully my syntax is close to correct... ;)

_id = 5;
_number = 8998;
_name = "jogn";
_query = format ["INSERT INTO table_users (id, uid, name) VALUES ('%1', '%2', '%3')", _id, _number, _name];
"Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['wasteland', '%1']", _query];

edit:

Ahh, didn't read close enough. You want to test via Arma2NET Explorer. What you have should be close, try changing to double quotes for the outside quotes.

Arma2NETMySQLCommand ["wasteland", "INSERT INTO table_users (id ,uid, name) VALUES ('5', '8998', 'jogn')"] 

This perhaps?

Edited by firefly2442

Hey firefly2442,

Yes your code for the Explorer was correct mate thanks, however i dont really understand the sqf code. I'm not pro at this and im only picking bits and bobs up. What i am trying to do is have players stuff save from my wasteland server for example

private ["uid", "name", "ammo", "money", "food", "water", "health", "weapons", "location"];

_uid = _this select 0;

_name = _this select 1;

_ammo = _this select 2;

_money = _this select 3;

_food = _this select 4;

_water = _this select 5;

_health = _this select 6;

_weapons = _this select 7;

_location = _this select 8;

_query = format ["INSERT INTO table_users (uid, name, ammo, money, food, water, health, weapons, location) VALUES ('%1', '%2', '%3', '%4', '%5', '%6', '%7', '%8', '%9')", _uid, _name, _ammo, _money, _food, _water, _health, _weapons, _location];

"Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['wasteland', '%1']", _query];

Is this anywhere near close? I mean all i need is for players stuff to save upon spawn, reconnect and disconnect lol