Craig_VG

[TvT/FFA/CO-40] Dynamic Zombie Sandbox

I'd like to know if anyone is still working on this or if I could find someone to fix it. You see I think this is 100% better then that other mod I won't name. And I'd buy this one before I'd spend anything on that other... But there is a problem with this one... You see once you (Or anyone playing with me) dies no more zombies spawn or the cars. So pretty much your left in the game alone.

So If this is a bug that just I am having or is it something everyone gets I'd like to know... is there a fix?

Also on a side note, I'd love to see some other Maps used for this as well... Like some of the Islands and plenty of Arma2 maps that are great and fun... can always use zombies!

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

Ok so I have 1.25 is there a new one? Maybe that's why I'm getting that bug.... ><

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

Oh, gee guess I should have read more into the pages,.... So the 1.30 is on the website. Not in armaholics or here. >< ok got ya... Might wish to edit your 1st post and let people know this.

This is my first post ever but I love this mod/mission and it's so fun playing it with other mods but a quick question...Are there tanks that spawn?? I've found an Armored Vehicle once from the I44 mod but that's it. Again love this mod/mission and I hope it isn't dead. 

Edited by LtFrost

Oh and also there's a bug in the v1.3 beta that when you die and respawn the zombies don't attack you unless you shoot one. (The one you shoot will come after you for a few seconds then stop) 

On 10/01/2017 at 1:52 AM, LtFrost said:

Oh and also there's a bug in the v1.3 beta that when you die and respawn the zombies don't attack you unless you shoot one. (The one you shoot will come after you for a few seconds then stop) 

You have replied to a thread which was last replied to 2014, so its quite unlikely you will get a reply from the author. Actually looking further the author of thread bobtom has not visited the forum since November 17th 2014!

17 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

You have replied to a thread which was last replied to 2014, so its quite unlikely you will get a reply from the author. Actually looking further the author of thread bobtom has not visited the forum since November 17th 2014!

Oh sorry about that. I should've read when the author last replied. 

• Like 1