Craig_VG

[TvT/FFA/CO-40] Dynamic Zombie Sandbox

Have you tried making a varible that stores the data and prints it to a document or something?

Such as food and water / health / weapons / what player?

You could infact attempt at storing the code of what the player generates while playing, such things as POS , Inventory and health.

Also a tip to get past generic saving options in the menu would be to add a scroll menu action to save instead.

try and get the mission to somehow store the data within the mission file its self.

im not sure if this is at all posible but you can try....

Btw I also got Ace to work with your mod fully :) ACRE however does not due to the amount of radios it has in the config.

Look if you need more help i know a few Gurus on OFP or arma CW if you like? contact me Via Pm. :)

This Has more potential than dayz atm. you should be overjoyed with your project as im sure lots of people are.

Thanks Abrun4

OFPWH40K modeler.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/OFPWH40K/index/

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ofpwh40k

i agee this is for me better than dayz due to the fact i can host it on my little server for just me and me mates.

i like dayz dont get me wrong but i hate the zombies they are way to bloody fast etc.

any ways abrun4 would you care to tell me how you got ace to work with this mod.

ive been using it with ace since the first release and had no issues its just i dont get all the ace gear whice is a shame i have been reuesting an ace version for ages as i would love to see the ace tools,weapons eg

kestral

crew served weapons how col would it be ton find a base plate for a machine gun then store it till later till ya find the machine gun and ammo then mount that on top of a building.

i agee this is for me better than dayz due to the fact i can host it on my little server for just me and me mates.

i like dayz dont get me wrong but i hate the zombies they are way to bloody fast etc.

any ways abrun4 would you care to tell me how you got ace to work with this mod.

ive been using it with ace since the first release and had no issues its just i dont get all the ace gear whice is a shame i have been reuesting an ace version for ages as i would love to see the ace tools,weapons eg

kestral

crew served weapons how col would it be ton find a base plate for a machine gun then store it till later till ya find the machine gun and ammo then mount that on top of a building.

Ok. so ACE works fully with dynamic Zombie sandbox. its the way the sandbox gets weapons and objects and shoves them all into the spawn locations that is your problem. as you know there are only around 30 to 40 tools in ace but that is out weighted by the amount of weapon variants. I have found tools before but they are very rare. the best way to view what weapons can spawn with the ace mod enabled is to look at the ACE training Mission in single player ( where you can look at the "magic crate" ). now the only way to really fix this is to code another variable or class that deals with tools differently to weapons.

I dunno if this has been asked yet or am i just supper noob... But everytime i try and play i get passed the loading and right before I am able to play, it brings me back to a continue screen saying that mission failed....before i can even play.. can someone PLEASE!!! help me with this? And this is also happening with all missions that i have so please i need help to get this working

Edited by Billythakidd

i dunno if this has been asked yet or am i just supper noob... But everytime i try and play i get passed the loading and right before i am able to play, it brings me back to a continue screen saying that mission failed....before i can even play.. Can someone please!!! Help me with this? And this is also happening with all missions that i have so please i need help to get this working

does anyone know how to fix this??? Please help!

does anyone know how to fix this??? Please help!

Please do not spam asking for help , it is quite annoying. PM craig himself. for help :)

I dunno if this has been asked yet or am i just supper noob... But everytime i try and play i get passed the loading and right before I am able to play, it brings me back to a continue screen saying that mission failed....before i can even play.. can someone PLEASE!!! help me with this? And this is also happening with all missions that i have so please i need help to get this working

This sounds like aproblem with arma itself. I would try to reinstall and if it happens again go to bohemias website and ask for support there.

This sounds like aproblem with arma itself. I would try to reinstall and if it happens again go to bohemias website and ask for support there.

ok thanks!

I just set up a DZS Test Server on our network but i'm constantly getting kicked from BattlEye because of script restriction #21.

Any infos or a solution on this issue?

i cant save the game i dont know how to do that

i am playing with friends on my dedecated server

and we realy want to keep playing

i hope you guys can help me

Please help

Ive got the latest DZS Beta and I all so run ACE2

I have hosted a dedi server and when I am ingame none of the ACE keys work now eg

ACE Interaction

Self interaction etc etc

It use to work when I last played I have ACE backpacks and stamina ON.

I have tested in SP editor and it works in that so its some thing to do with the mission blocking the keys?

Please advise as I am hopeing to get a server up for me mates today :(

All the best

Have you thought about spectator mod for dead people?

Please help

I have hosted a dedi server and when I am ingame none of the ACE keys work now eg

ACE Interaction

Self interaction etc etc

I have tested in SP editor and it works in that so its some thing to do with the mission blocking the keys?

Please advise as I am hopeing to get a server up for me mates today :(

All the best

Please any one advise :(

Hey,

I wanted to play DZS v1.25 with my friend yesterday on the OA version. It worked perfectly for me but when ever he tried to play it , he would load the game on the loading screen this error poped up

mpmisson\__CUR_MP.Takistan\mission_sqm/mission/groups/Item0/vechicles/Item0_vechicle: vechical class Citizen 1 no longer exists

and then he would go back to the loading screen and it would start to load again but it would freeze at the begining and it would not move.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by Michalfx

Unaware if this is a known issue. In 1.3 beta the 'find helicopter' objective is broken. A few seconds after starting the mission it says congratulations then ends the mission. Is there a change log between 1.25 and 1.3 beta?

Is there any clear documentation on what the different game modes are? I do not know what infected or clear town game modes are exactly.

Hi all sorry to keep posting but I really need help with this issue

Please help

ACE Interaction

Self interaction etc etc

Please advise as I am hopeing to get a server up for me mates today

All the best

I have a problem with the helicopter escape objective. When the mission finishes loading it immediately says congratulations and ends.