Sign in to follow this  
Sealife

[SP]Putthefireout2

WHOA!!!! This is excellent! :yay:

Hopefully( I am going to try ) I can have a working model by tonight/tomorrow morning( crude, but functioning )! :butbut: Much appreciated for the Models Link!

Also, Thromp, if you'd like to join my TS, I can PM you the details...

Thanks both for your help. I hope TOH gets some life Breathed into it, the concept is great and with mission like the one that Thromp has updated I hope its spark some interest. Be great to see more missions that reflect the versatility of the chopper.

Rhys

YES!!!!!

Sven, there are a few of us that have more than a casual interest in TOH. I have been around since the beginning, ( of TOH ) and have seen a few impatient users give up. The community had been working on improving the flight model but also gave up.

...but,

I have seen an almost unflyable FM improve vastly over the last few months. It's on it's way.

I really want to help too, but I have very limited time as I work full time, run a small CAD contracting business, and have 3 young children.

Thromp was very helpful to me when I wanted to begin modeling a new helicopter to add mosquito but I haven't worked on it much because I haven't found the time to overcome the learning curve yet.

Your interest has not gone unnoticed.

I for one, am very grateful for what you have already brought to the table!

YES!!!!!

Sven, there are a few of us that have more than a casual interest in TOH. I have been around since the beginning, ( of TOH ) and have seen a few impatient users give up. The community had been working on improving the flight model but also gave up.

Yeah, I too, bought the game when it released. I really haven't seen much activity though. It went on sale on Steam, and I talked a friend of mine into buying it. Now I have at least one person to play it with...

YES!!!!!

I for one, am very grateful for what you have already brought to the table!

Oh my, please don't think that I was looking for sympathy. I am just frustrated by some of the ways things seem to work around here...

Thromp was very helpful to me when I wanted to begin modeling a new helicopter to add mosquito but I haven't worked on it much because I haven't found the time to overcome the learning curve yet.

Yeah, he and I are working on getting the AH-1Z into TKOH, with the Medium's flight model. If you want I have a TeamSpeak 3 Server and we could work together there. Thromp was on earlier, and I suppose we could start an Addon Makers group. That way we could all be right there to give a hand if needed...

the [EVO] guys do sometimes play, but since we are Europe time, you probably will never see us play. (I can send you a version of a Hind's compatible convoy attack + feruz abad assault if you want)

(and I am still working on a mi2)

i think a TOH TS and IRC would be great , we are few in numbers but we are using the latest Engine so maybe when people realise for a simple few $ or £ they can start to prepare for A3 it will become bigger :)

i think a TOH TS... ...would be great...

I can supply that... PM me for details...

Hey Sven ,

Unfortuanetly i was led to believe this software house respected its addon makers and useramde content , however in an arma2 thread i saw some absolute direspect by some employee in regards to protection of our hard work

i wont be playing or developing/ wasting my time here any more , i think my time better off somewhere else.

hope you progress the AH1

catch ya laters

Hey Sven ,

Unfortuanetly i was led to believe this software house respected its addon makers and useramde content , however in an arma2 thread i saw some absolute direspect by some employee in regards to protection of our hard work

i wont be playing or developing/ wasting my time here any more , i think my time better off somewhere else.

hope you progress the AH1

catch ya laters

Ummm.... OK??.... :confused: