Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

Heaney, do you know that you are able to add new addons into LEA. You can do it yourself without any problems.

PS: I did not see ETBSmorgan's post.

Edited by Papanowel

I run the second largest ACE public server.

I follow ACE development and ACE groups.

Groups that use ACE latest (SIX Updater):

• Mine (The Wrecking Crew UK)
  • United Operations
  • ShackTac
  • 15thMEU
  • 7thCav
  • Reality Gaming
  • Seal Team 3
  • Military Gamer
  • Tango Bravo
  • FEC
  • ect...

Not getting into the middle of an argument here, but the 7th Cav definitely does not use Six Updater, nor does it use the latest versions of ACE. The groups tends to test stuff first. Former 7th Cav Member.

Makes me wonder about the other groups you've mentioned.

Hi There, i need a Guide on how to add Certain weapon Mods into the LEA (Example will be 68 Cal paintball mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13569 so i can run around Paintball guns, Thanks!)

Have a look into the "Addons" part of the LEA wiki here: http://www.sonsofexiled.fr/wiki/index.php/2._Wiki_English

i tried adding it through there, but i couldnt get it to work with the Custom Paintball mod and custom ammo.

Does it work with other addons?

The is a problem with the paa image file. Normally it should be displayed below. Rather the file is corrupted or conversion fail to png format. Do you use the select button?

The is a problem with the paa image file. Normally it should be displayed below. Rather the file is corrupted or conversion fail to png format. Do you use the select button?

Yes i have used the Select Button

Does it work with other addons?

i didnt test it with other mods yet.

ok tried, no problem here with your files. I expect you to have a permission issue regarding LEA and your hard drive. Are you running as Administrator? Win 7 ?

Anyway I made a batch extraction of all the paa files you can download here: ftp://176.31.253.58/ArmA2/LEA/development/@cal68_png.zip

Again use the Select button. Will make some safety improvements in the next version regarding this ;)

A config parser will be also implemented in next future ^^

Edited by Major_Shepard

LEA 1.3 Update 8 Build 1.3.64

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Added: Mission Editor - new option see for attaching the "Apply loadout" action on crate/vehicle etc. see

Changed: @LEA 1.6 - no more time limitation in multiplayer game for player staying 100 meters around his spawn location.

Fixed: OA vanilla - missing ammo for M136, NLAW and RPG18

Fixed: ACE - missig backpacks

Fixed: ACE - can't open ruck when put on back since 1.3.63

Fixed: url for the LEA Wiki

Edited by Major_Shepard

A new LEA addon call "ACE Dev" is now available into the Repository. It contains stuff from ACE ongoing dev. No guaranty of use...

Great application...I just had to comment as I got a good laugh(no harm intended) from this picture linked on the front page:

Top Chef Competition?

Is this a Top Chef battle complete with spatulas and frying pans? :D

what should i do to make custom loadouts for all members of my squad (sp mission)?

whatever i do when i click "apply loadout" in-game it only changes my loadout but the rest of the squad has the same defaults.