Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

Do you have a mission with no addon that breaks? Do you have a script error message?

Just tried 1.63 in a simple mission in the editor and hosted by myself (non dedicated server), no error here.

Do you have a mission with no addon that breaks? Do you have a script error message?

Just tried 1.63 in a simple mission in the editor and hosted by myself (non dedicated server), no error here.

I do not have any missions without addons, unfortunately. However, the error that I get while using my modset

(which includes ACE, ACEX, ACRE, the shacktac mods, some islands, etc)

http://i.imgur.com/mhN6P8T.jpg (636 kB)

In addition, EVERY SINGLE SCRIPT gives errors, whether or not it works.

This update has caused every script to be reported as an error.

Get the update of LEA for ArmA 2 (see your MP) then regenerate the script in the mission with the new LEA.

From my digging, I and my community have found that LEA works provided all slots are filled, however the moment it comes to a slot that is not filled in game (say we choose not to use a slot) that it was scripted to loadout, it stops working and any slot after the empty one will not have a loadout, while every one before it will.

I am also experiencing this on the current LEA update (1.4.74). Is there any possibility of a fix for this?

LEA 1.4 Update 3 Build 1.4.75

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

=> Use windows installer: ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA2/LEA/download/lea-installer-1-4-75.exe

--- Changelog ---

Fixed: Mission Editor: compatibility with ArmA 2 OA patch v1.63. Script error displayed in game when a slot is disabled.

every time I launch LEA I get "an error occurred. Null the application will now close".I installed as admin but Im still having the same issue

Thanks!

Hi,

I`ve updated LEA to 1.4 update 5. I`m running the arma 2 oa 1.62 update since I`m in the group and we play with that patch.

The problem I`m facing is that when I make a mission and I set the loadouts, they just don`t want to work. I don`t know why. I tried changing the LEA line position in init.sqf file. Tried executing the loadout files and init.sqf file in ACE debug and nothing works. As I did before, I checked the files. All of them are there. Just like in the other missions.

I`ve also opened all files in lea folder for one older mission where loadouts work fine and the latest one. I`ve compared it. However, in the new missions there were just few new lines of code. So I deleted those to match the older one. Again nothing.

I tried changing the units. I was using US Army -> Men (Special Forces). Changed them to USMC -> Men (Desert). Nothing happens. I get the default gun and loadout for that unit every time, even though the loadouts are changed with LEA.

Hi,

I`ve updated LEA to 1.4 update 5. I`m running the arma 2 oa 1.62 update since I`m in the group and we play with that patch.

The problem I`m facing is that when I make a mission and I set the loadouts, they just don`t want to work. I don`t know why. I tried changing the LEA line position in init.sqf file. Tried executing the loadout files and init.sqf file in ACE debug and nothing works. As I did before, I checked the files. All of them are there. Just like in the other missions.

I`ve also opened all files in lea folder for one older mission where loadouts work fine and the latest one. I`ve compared it. However, in the new missions there were just few new lines of code. So I deleted those to match the older one. Again nothing.

I tried changing the units. I was using US Army -> Men (Special Forces). Changed them to USMC -> Men (Desert). Nothing happens. I get the default gun and loadout for that unit every time, even though the loadouts are changed with LEA.

I have a similar issue, except in my case it's extremely localized. I, as in myself, am not being scripted a loadout by LEA. In our sessions this is a huge problem. I am always playing a support or leadership role. Playing MAT without the proper MAT is a serious issue. So is being a pilot with no ACRE radios save for the 117 in the aircraft.

I am on the verge of quitting for a while. Even standard roles have specialized loadouts. Not having the proper gear is infuriating.

If it makes any difference, we are playing on the older build of the game. Prior to Steam server browser integration. We are using a direct connect to bypass the lack of gamespy. The reason is, LEA was totally broken after that patch came out. If a slot wasn't filled, all slots after that were unscripted. Some kind of unexpected script end error.

So does anyone have a solution to this? I really want to get playing again, but simply cannot. I appear to be the only one with the issue. Go figure.

I have a similar issue, except in my case it's extremely localized. I, as in myself, am not being scripted a loadout by LEA. In our sessions this is a huge problem. I am always playing a support or leadership role. Playing MAT without the proper MAT is a serious issue. So is being a pilot with no ACRE radios save for the 117 in the aircraft.

I am on the verge of quitting for a while. Even standard roles have specialized loadouts. Not having the proper gear is infuriating.

If it makes any difference, we are playing on the older build of the game. Prior to Steam server browser integration. We are using a direct connect to bypass the lack of gamespy. The reason is, LEA was totally broken after that patch came out. If a slot wasn't filled, all slots after that were unscripted. Some kind of unexpected script end error.

So does anyone have a solution to this? I really want to get playing again, but simply cannot. I appear to be the only one with the issue. Go figure.

I figured out what was happening.

LEA no longer updates mission.sqm with the names and descriptions of the units you give them in LEA.

Workaround is to manually name units in editor to match the names you gave them in LEA.

Hey guys is there a way to make 'apply loadout' only available to blufor units? I have insurgency on my server and don't want apply loadout available to Opfor units for obvious reasons. Cheers!

Hi there,

did anyone try and get LEA working with the newest UNSUNG version 2.6?

I received an error message when trying to un-pbo the UNSUNG folder telling me that the pbo A6_Intruder could not be opened. If anyone of the LEA team could be so kind and find the time to create a repository file for UNSUNG, well, that would be best of course!

tourist

I'm having an issue with not getting the item that was put on back. I currently have the M72a2 set as my "on back" weapon, but when I apply the loadout ingame it refuses to give me it. I've tried putting the ruck on my back and m72a2 in my hands but then the ruck doesn't spawn.

EDIT: LEA is using the wrong function to put weapons on back. The function has been changed to ACE_fnc_AddWeaponOnBack

Edited by Quake

Hi,

I have tried to add the "ACE Cheytacpack M200 Intervention"-Pack to LEA manually. But I always get the "No file CfgWeapons.hpp CfgMagazins.hpp found" error.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24553

I tried to analyze the .pbo-file, the extracted folder, the config.cpp and the binarized config.bin.... still no success. what am i doing wrong?

Is there a way to add these cool guns? that would be great!

thx

Hi hope people still anwser in this thread but is it possible to have the load out thing limited ? because i can shoot a mag empty and just reload and i have full gear again little but overpower :p

I was wondering if there is a way to get the original loadouts setup through LEA to apply to a unit when it respawns? So when the unit respawns it has its exact same original loadout from when the mission started? also Im trying to import GBL AIM but whenever I try to finish I get "Failed to write addon: Cant read input file!" I've tried installing and running it as admin but I keep getting the same error. 

Thanks!