Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

LEA only supports ace stable releases (currently 1.13). You can grap some stuff of current 1.14 Dev from ACE Dev addon inside LEA public addons repository.

hm strange i have no cwr2 in the addons manager list, thats why i ask (LEA tool is uptodate)

Trying to install the FHQ Remington mod but having a hard time figuring it out. Its not in the repository and I tried adding it but it doesn't show up in the faction filter. When checking the install, there are no weapons in the list. Any ideas?

Edited by Firefox88

hm my list doesnt look like that, maybe my LEA is so old( version 1.4 build 1.4.67 (2011 - 2012) that automatic search for update doesnt work properly, ill check that

*edit

ok after clicking some random buttons i think i have found what i was looking for

sorry for the troubles, im blind :banghead:

Edited by RunForrest
im stupid

Trying to install the FHQ Remington mod but having a hard time figuring it out. Its not in the repository and I tried adding it but it doesn't show up in the faction filter. When checking the install, there are no weapons in the list. Any ideas?

Difficult to say.

Wait a little until this week-end, I am currently in the process to add it into the repository ;)

Edited by Major_Shepard

Hey guys, fantastic AddON, thanks a lot!

Edited by gamera3

LEA 1.4 Build 1.4.70

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Added: Profiles Editor - user can now create folders inside the profile tree, use Drag & drop, copy-paste profile from a right clic drop-down menu. see

Added: Mission Editor - it is now possible to apply a profile to any kind of units selection. see

Added: Alwarren FHQ Remington v1.1 is now available as an addon for LEA from public repository.

Fixed: RH AK - missing magazine 30 mm grenade.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

thanks ;)

Edited by Major_Shepard

Cant quote that often enough, even if u just use this for singleplayer to play missions with differents loadouts,other weapon addons etc... this is so convenient. And as i already said with ACE this saves so much trouble at the weaponcrates.

I want to make a few small remarks regarding ACE medic supplies

Can u maybe add another category like medic stuff and seperate it from items? (very low priority - would just be a bit easier)

More important would be to limit the amount of medic supplies u can add to units on the lower right. Since all the stuff u add there goes into the pistolslot of the unit, adding to much (more than 8, on some units like civilians only 4) would result in overloading the slot. Means as soon as u try to swap stuff from that slot from the ground or the backpack, everything to much in the pistolslot would be spilled on the ground. If u cant limit that automatically by default (i guess its quite hard to add that as it also must be put into consideration if there is autmatically added medic supplies with the preferences editor AND if there is the ACE modul build into the mission, that also automatically adds medic supplies to all units AND when the unit is a medic theres also by default supplies added (new dev version of ACE also is different there in comparison to stable 1.13). Maybe there should be a hint/tooltip that makes the user aware of it or/and u may even add a counter next to the pistolslots that shows how much slots are already used.

Oh and another request (im greedy, am i? :D) it would be very very handy to be able to copy+paste the content of a backpack, since editing the backpack is the most timeconsuming part, at least for me :) (i have 20 profiles active just for ACE for all kind of roles with and without medicstuff)

Thanks again for ur time and work, using this tool has become daily routine

Edited by RunForrest
typo

I want to make a few small remarks regarding ACE medic supplies

Can u maybe add another category like medic stuff and seperate it from items? (very low priority - would just be a bit easier)

Yes, i was thinking about it ^^

More important would be to limit the amount of medic supplies u can add to units on the lower right. Since all the stuff u add there goes into the pistolslot of the unit, adding to much (more than 8, on some units like civilians only 4) would result in overloading the slot. Means as soon as u try to swap stuff from that slot from the ground or the backpack, everything to much in the pistolslot would be spilled on the ground. If u cant limit that automatically by default (i guess its quite hard to add that as it also must be put into consideration if there is autmatically added medic supplies with the preferences editor AND if there is the ACE modul build into the mission, that also automatically adds medic supplies to all units AND when the unit is a medic theres also by default supplies added (new dev version of ACE also is different there in comparison to stable 1.13). Maybe there should be a hint/tooltip that makes the user aware of it or/and u may even add a counter next to the pistolslots that shows how much slots are already used.

With ACE 1.13 it's works like a charm, no that kind of trouble. I am no for limitation, maybe some warning message. Depending on ACE wounds modules you add in the mission, the behaviour is different. So I expect limitations would make some trouble in some situations.

Oh and another request (im greedy, am i? :D) it would be very very handy to be able to copy+paste the content of a backpack, since editing the backpack is the most timeconsuming part, at least for me :) (i have 20 profiles active just for ACE for all kind of roles with and without medicstuff)

With new update you can copy-paste profile from right clic menu. It would copy-paste the all loadout. But yeah I could a in the menu add single copy-paste backpack also.

With ACE 1.13 it's works like a charm, no that kind of trouble. I am no for limitation, maybe some warning message. Depending on ACE wounds modules you add in the mission, the behaviour is different. So I expect limitations would make some trouble in some situations.

I just mean the medic supplies, that u can add in the profile editor at the bottom right! I doesnt matter what version of ACE u use, and its not even only connected to medic supplies. Just add some pistolmagazines,m203 grenades,flares and lets say 4 medic supplies. Start the game, lay something from the pistolslots on the ground (if it is overloaded there will be no free slot) and pick it up again - everything that is to much in the pistolslot will now be dropped on the ground around u. That is default inventory behaviour of all units/crates/vehicles at least since ArmA1 i believe. Try it! :)

Thats why i think it would be very useful if it would be possible to have a counter in ur tool to see how much already is added to the pistolslot. I always have the problem that i have to much. And its very difficult to manage it. The medic stuff u add bottom right in ur tool exclusively goes into the pistolslot and maybe into the slot, that is displayed when wounds is active. Damn that is even complicated to explain :rolleyes:. I think i will make screenshots to explain u what i mean. It IS very complex, thats why it would be awsome to have an automatic solution in the tool, so the user of ur tool doesnt need to think about it all the time. I will get back to it if u want, and explain with screenshots. But i also understand very well when u say thats to much of a hassle and its not doable :)

With new update you can copy-paste profile from right clic menu. It would copy-paste the all loadout. But yeah I could a in the menu add single copy-paste backpack also.

Sorry i wasnt precise enough there. Im asking for the backpack copy+paste because sometimes i need to change the backpack, and with that function i wouldnt need to repack it again item by item :)

Edited by RunForrest
clarification

I like the new copy and paste option, I had deleted a few profiles with the old apply button. I just wanted to thank you for all the time you put into this. It not only saves time when loading into game but lets you have RH weapons with out the magic lag box. Thanks again and keep up the great work

Thank you guy ;)

Now i am not alone in that projet.

[s.o.E],[F27] and [bWF] team members contribute a lot in beta testing the new stuff before it gets out.

You are correct so I should thank them also. Thank you to every one involved in the making and constant refinement of LEA. Thank you all for what you do

Any chance to get LEA to support the ACR DLC? With the latest update, I am not seeing any ACR weapons. Be nice to have!

Help menu -> Install new Addons -> ACR ;)

Well dont I feel stupid, I never even saw that before, or my eyes just glanced right over it! Prefect, Thanks!

-Cheers, & cheers for the great tool as well!

Exactly how does the drag an drop work? :)

Exactly how does the drag an drop work? :)

Create a folder inside Units or Crates then select a profile and drag it into the new folder. That's it. You can also do the same with a folder. ;)

Having a issue with units not respawning with their loadouts via Mission Maker method. I am clicking the "respawn with LEA loadout", yet they aren't respawning with the loadout. They divert back to default BI for the unit.

Am I doing something wrong? I've checked Readme & online help.

Create a ticket here https://dev-heaven.net/projects/lea/issues and make and attachment of your mission.

I guess there is ACE module that allow respawning with former loadout. You could use this as a workaround for now.

Not using ACE for this particular mission, making it only Vanilla. Not quite sure its a LEA issue, or me messing something up on my end. I'll just link the mission here if you don't mind, as I am pretty sure its not LEA issue. Only mod required is ACR. If its a LEA, I'll gladly make a ticket for ya to have for reference.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3b96fqa909wp2o

Init.sqf;

leaFunction =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lea\loadout-init.sqf"; call leaFunction;

//line generated by LEA.
_dummy = [] execvm "lea\loadout.sqf";

I thought the _dummy = [] execvm "lea\loadout.sqf" may not be needed, as its above. But I tried with and without. Same result.

Question, I have started playing MSO with GBL. I really am enjoying it, only on issue. I would really like to have a camelbak and a MRE or two when I use LEA. For some reason the data base doesnt always save my ruck. So is there a way to get food and water into it? I tried google searching several different things before posting.

Thanks