major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

ok fix will be included in the new version coming this weekend thanks :D

Glad I could help :)

LEA 1.3 Update 3 Build 1.3.59

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Added: LEA addon editor - entry for ACE backpack and OA bacpack addition.

Added: Preferences panel - ACRE PRC152 and ACE Map.

Added: @LEA - new in game interface for multi profiles application.

Changed: backpack weapon like rucks or launchers are no more put into secondary empty weapon loadout.

Fixed: loading of ACE Wounds stuff into loadout through IFAK ACE function.

Fixed: missing RH M4A1's with GL's into RH M4/M16 addon for LEA.

To use the new multiple profiles in game selection

1. Check into @LEA the readme.txt file. Be sure it is the 1.5 version. However copy paste @LEA folder from LEA installation directory to your ArmA 2 directory.

2. Double click on the profiles you want to use into Profiles Editor see

3. Select Apply to @LEA as previous. In game you should be displaying profiles names when using the Apply Loadout action see

Edited by Major_Shepard

Updated to 1.3.59 today. Can't access previously created profiles. LEA just hangs on loading profiles.

Uninstalled. Installed LEA 1.3.56 installer, ran the update... same problem.

Creating new profiles for the first time requires the edit profile window to be closed and re-opened before the new profiles are listed.

Once new profile has been created, previous profiles can be added back into the profile folder. Edit profiles window then correctly loads and lists the profiles.

To confirm, profiles created previous to this patch 1.3.59 must be removed prior to going to Profiles > Edit. Once edit profiles edit screen is loaded, a new profile (that won't show) will need to be created. The edit window then needs to be closed and re-opened. Then LEA must be closed, the old profiles added back to the profiles folder and only then does the Profiles > Edit work.

Edited by DrStrangeLove_EBDA

Updated to 1.3.59 today. Can't access previously created profiles. LEA just hangs on loading profiles.

Uninstalled. Installed LEA 1.3.56 installer, ran the update... same problem.

Creating new profiles for the first time requires the edit profile window to be closed and re-opened before the new profiles are listed.

Once new profile has been created, previous profiles can be added back into the profile folder. Edit profiles window then correctly loads and lists the profiles.

To confirm, profiles created previous to this patch 1.3.59 must be removed prior to going to Profiles > Edit. Once edit profiles edit screen is loaded, a new profile (that won't show) will need to be created. The edit window then needs to be closed and re-opened. Then LEA must be closed, the old profiles added back to the profiles folder and only then does the Profiles > Edit work.

Can't reproduce here.

Run lea.bat file from LEA installation directory then copy paste text from console into a text file and send it to me tanks.

Send me also your list of profiles.

email: sonsofexiled@gmail.com

Edited by Major_Shepard

LEA 1.3 Update 4 Build 1.3.60

--- Downloads ---

--- Changelog ---

Fixed: opening of Profiles Editor may failed since 1.3.59

Edited by Major_Shepard

From =[A*C]= team and myself, i would like to thank the addon's team (S.o.E, BWF, F27) for this great addon. Very usefull, easy to use, install and update, adopted since few days, it comes quickly as a unavoidable one for us.

Good job guys, keep going :rthumb:

From =[A*C]= team and myself, i would like to thank the addon's team (S.o.E, BWF, F27) for this great addon. Very usefull, easy to use, install and update, adopted since few days, it comes quickly as a unavoidable one for us.

Good job guys, keep going :rthumb:

Thanks [A*C] Team :)

Any help required, your are welcome on the S.o.E TS3 ;)

Edited by Major_Shepard

Small bug in the profile saving to userconfig. When you make multiple changes to a pre-saved loadout without restarting the application between each one, it will suddenly make duplicates and triplicates of the same loadout. I got from 37 to 137 rather quickly at times. Only remedy is to remove them all, and resave them. Not sure if this is exactly why it happens, but yeah none the less the outcome happens alot.

Thanks for reporting Kevaskous. ;)

Will push a fix this week end.

Edited by Major_Shepard

Found a bug with the ace 'ifak' system - or atleast how you use it. You've got the medical items around the wrong way for example:

[s1,2,0,0,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

This gives 2 Morphine - when it should be giving two bandages, which would be [s1,0,2,0,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

so: [unitname,morphine,bandage,epe,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

edit: whoops i got it wrong myself it was morphine first not epe

Edited by Kerc Kasha

Hi Major_Shepard, great addon indeed. some more bugs with the current version 1.3.60.

The preferences do not apply in all profiles for the new preferences panel. only the first profile listed has the items. for example i check these options:

th_preferences.png

and this is my first profile in the list:

th_AT-heavy.png

this is the loadout_0.sqf:

if (!(player getVariable ["lea_already_connected", false]) or (!isMultiplayer)) then {

player setVariable ["lea_already_connected", true, true];

removeallweapons player;
 removeallitems player;
 removeBackpack player;
 _dummy=[player, "ALL"] call ACE_fnc_RemoveGear ;
 ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear = true;

[player,2,2,2,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

_playerweap = [
    "m8_carbine",
    "Javelin",
    "ACE_Javelin_CLU",
    "NVGoggles",
    "ACRE_PRC148",
    "ItemCompass",
    "ACE_Earplugs",
    "ItemGPS",
    "ACE_Map",
    "ACE_GlassesTactical",
     "ItemWatch"
    ];

_playerammo = [
    "SmokeShellOrange",
    "SmokeShellOrange",
    "SmokeShellOrange",
    "SmokeShellOrange",
    "ACE_30Rnd_556x45_SB_Stanag",
    "ACE_Medkit",
     "ACE_Medkit"
    ];

_playerweapback = "ACE_Rucksack_MOLLE_Wood";

_playerweapruck = [];
 _playerammoruck = [["ACE_Knicklicht_IR",1],["IR_Strobe_Marker",1],["ACE_Bandage",3],["ACE_Epinephrine",3],["ACE_LargeBandage",3],["ACE_Medkit",2],["ACE_Morphine",3]];
 player setvariable ["ACE_RuckMagContents", _playerammoruck];
 player setvariable ["ACE_weapononback", _playerweapback];

{player addmagazine _x} foreach _playerammo;
 {player addWeapon _x} foreach _playerweap;

player selectWeapon (primaryWeapon player);

hintSilent "Loadout done";
 sleep 5;
 hintSilent "";

};

everything seems to be ok there.

then here is the 2nd profile:

th_AT-light.png

here is loadout_1.sqf: (compare the '_playerweap' block)

if (!(player getVariable ["lea_already_connected", false]) or (!isMultiplayer)) then {

player setVariable ["lea_already_connected", true, true];

removeallweapons player;
 removeallitems player;
 removeBackpack player;
 _dummy=[player, "ALL"] call ACE_fnc_RemoveGear ;
 ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear = true;

[player,2,2,2,true] call ACE_fnc_PackIFAK;

_playerweap = [
    "G36A_camo",
    "M136",
    "Binocular",
    "NVGoggles",
    "ACE_Earplugs",
     "ACE_GlassesTactical"
    ];

_playerammo = [
    "PipeBomb",
    "SmokeShellRed",
    "SmokeShellRed",
    "ACE_30Rnd_556x45_S_G36",
    "ACE_Medkit",
     "ACE_Medkit"
    ];

_playerweapback = "ACE_CharliePack_ACU";

_playerweapruck = [];
 _playerammoruck = [["ACE_30Rnd_556x45_S_G36",4],["SmokeShellRed",6],["ACE_Knicklicht_IR",1],["ACE_Bandage",8],["ACE_Epinephrine",8],["ACE_LargeBandage",8],["ACE_Medkit",6],["ACE_Morphine",8],["IR_Strobe_Marker",1]];
 player setvariable ["ACE_RuckMagContents", _playerammoruck];
 player setvariable ["ACE_weapononback", _playerweapback];

{player addmagazine _x} foreach _playerammo;
 {player addWeapon _x} foreach _playerweap;

player selectWeapon (primaryWeapon player);

hintSilent "Loadout done";
 sleep 5;
 hintSilent "";

};

i am missing all my gear from the misc slots, like watch, compass, radio, etc... subsequent loadout_x.sqf has the same issue, the first profile is working fine though.

Thanks for reading and sorry for long post!

Okay, Maybe ive been a bit fiddling with LEA from it not working. So ive reinstalled it a few times but keep my old profiles since they take a long time to do. But when I go ingame applying loadout will only load my most recently saved loadout it dosent give me the drop down menu anymore? Someone help i have a feeling its something to do with userconfig in Arma directory im not sure.... But anyone ASAP need help!

Edit : What I found is that when saving each profile and applying them on the .exe it delete whatever is in the LEA config file (C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\userconfig\lea) and replaced whats in there with whatever the recently save profile is... e.g. Saving for say 'Profile 1' Will normally edit the Config file to that profile along with 'Profile 2' So Multiple Profiles can be applied ingame at once? Well in my case, I save that 'Profile 1' and then go to save 'Profile 2' Anything in that config file for 'Profile 1' Is then deleted and replaced with whatever is contained in 'Profile 2' Whereas it should just be added straight after it.....? Ill try to explain it better if someone has a solution? thanks in advance!

Edited by Jacobaw96
Found new Error

@Major_shepard, just doing my part to make this addon even better!! love doing it man. Currently since multi-profile combobox ingame is not working, i made all my profiles not have the green checkmark on the left column, so reverting to the old style for now as workaround. Hope this helps others who get this issue until it has been resolved.

@Jacobaw96, that is the default way that @LEA has been before the multiple profile dropdown menu implemented in version 1.3.58 (this http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/Bazooca1/lea_combobox.jpg).

everytime you wanted to load a different profile, you had to select profile on left side, hit the 'Apply to @LEA' button up top, hit apply. (This step is for exactly what you mention in the edit, to replace the contents of 'profile 1' with 'profile 2') Then alt-tab back into game and scroll mouse wheel->apply loadout. there was only 1 current profile to load in-game, but outside you could have all the profiles saved. Hope you get what i mean.

Okay, Maybe ive been a bit fiddling with LEA from it not working. So ive reinstalled it a few times but keep my old profiles since they take a long time to do. But when I go ingame applying loadout will only load my most recently saved loadout it dosent give me the drop down menu anymore? Someone help i have a feeling its something to do with userconfig in Arma directory im not sure.... But anyone ASAP need help!

Edit : What I found is that when saving each profile and applying them on the .exe it delete whatever is in the LEA config file (C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\userconfig\lea) and replaced whats in there with whatever the recently save profile is... e.g. Saving for say 'Profile 1' Will normally edit the Config file to that profile along with 'Profile 2' So Multiple Profiles can be applied ingame at once? Well in my case, I save that 'Profile 1' and then go to save 'Profile 2' Anything in that config file for 'Profile 1' Is then deleted and replaced with whatever is contained in 'Profile 2' Whereas it should just be added straight after it.....? Ill try to explain it better if someone has a solution? thanks in advance!

Look here:

To use the new multiple profiles in game selection

1. Check into @LEA the readme.txt file. Be sure it is the 1.5 version. However copy paste @LEA folder from LEA installation directory to your ArmA 2 directory.

2. Double click on the profiles you want to use into Profiles Editor see

3. Select Apply to @LEA as previous. In game you should be displaying profiles names when using the Apply Loadout action see

As DukeNukem pointed out, Preferences from @Apply to LEA interface would only apply to the currently selected profile not all of selected profiles (like the previous way). This is minor issue for now. Fix coming soon.

And another thing is backpacks ingame dont work? And putting an weapon on my back dosent work they simply arent there! Although all my other gear is.

It depends if you use ACE mod or not. If you do, select ACE mod in Addon Manager interface. If you don't use ACE do NOT select ACE mod in the interface.

Back weapon is a ACE feature as well as weight computation and Wounds stuff.

Edited by Major_Shepard

It depends if you use ACE mod or not. If you do, select ACE mod in Addon Manager interface. If you don't use ACE do NOT select ACE mod in the interface.

Back weapon is a ACE feature as well as weight computation and Wounds stuff.

Also, LEA dosent seem to work without ACE?

Edited by Jacobaw96

Yes it does, all stuff of ArmA2 OA is supported, the backpacks as well, please read the Wiki LEA.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

LEA 1.3 Update 5 Build 1.3.61

--- Downloads ---

--- Changelog ---

Fixed: ACE IFAK - bandage and morphine no more mixed up.

Fixed: @LEA - Preferences apply now to all selected profiles.

Is there a Tutorial on how to use it? i'm trying to put stuff into my ruck but i cant figure out how.

Thank you very much mate.

another question - whats the diffrence between guns like "M4 M203 CCO" "M4 M203 CCO(ACE)" "M4 M203 CCO F" "M4 M203 CCO UP" "M4 M203 CCO UP F" or "100Rnd. BetaC" and "100Rnd. BetaC(ACE)"?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 ----------

Also, The Stuff i put in the Ruck arent loaded when entering a dedicated server. am i doing something wrong?