Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

Ahhhh I see now many thanks !

A quick question I am Using the MSO style mission where it saves all my gear on disconnect will this overwrite my load out each time ?

Are you talking about using @LEA for instant loadout or editing the mission with LEA? With @LEA as far as you don't use the action in the menu your loadout won't be changed.

No Not using the add on so I presume it should be fine :)

1.... Question I have set my load-out but for some reason the load-out is not the same when I go into the game , they have Grenades and also the standard round not the tracer rounds i have put in. all other equipment looks OK apart from the personal Epi,Bandage etc is also mission .

It looks like they are not clearing there original gear ?

Try your profile in the ArmA 2 Editor, just put a unit in a map and go preview using @LEA. If you still have an issue just send me your profile. You should not have script error unless you don't run the required addon.

Edited by Major_Shepard

Thanks

When i try using the @lea its all works great I get all the correct loadouts. - thanks !

Try again using the same profile but without the @lea I get all the correct gear but still no luck with the Epi and morphine all i get is 2x bandage.

This is a clean map with only the ACE wounds module placed

@Shepard,

I met a bug, if play ArmA2 without ACE and add preload a backpack in LEA, then in game when I use LEA load, will popup a Warning Message: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.US_Backpack_EP1'."

Thanks

When i try using the @lea its all works great I get all the correct loadouts. - thanks !

Try again using the same profile but without the @lea I get all the correct gear but still no luck with the Epi and morphine all i get is 2x bandage.

This is a clean map with only the ACE wounds module placed

You need to desable the auto addition of ACE Wounds into the gear from ACE mod as it clears up addition from LEA script. Put "ace_sys_wounds_no_medical_gear = true;" into init.sqf file of the mission. If you edit a mission with LEA this line is auto added.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

@Shepard,

I met a bug, if play ArmA2 without ACE and add preload a backpack in LEA, then in game when I use LEA load, will popup a Warning Message: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.US_Backpack_EP1'."

OA Rucksack only works with OA units. Please checkout the kind of unit you are using.

I am using the LEA auto add to INI so that line is in there allready like you said so very strange , it must be something i am runningh I guess as I presume no one eles has the issue :confused:

Ill try remove all mods just in case

Still need some help on this I have removed all Mods apart from ACE , ACRE and CBA.

I get the weapon load out but for some reason still do not get any Personal Med supplies I have set first aid to all 2x some Kits i get 1x Bandage but most i get nothing?

If i go to a med box I can then fill them all up , any suggestions ?

Clean mission only the following in the ini

INI

leaFunction =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lea\loadout-init.sqf"; call leaFunction;//line generated by LEA.

If I take out everything from the 8 slot where you can store extra Med supplies / 203 rounds etc... I then get the MED aid x 2 on all !?

So it has something to so with using these slots .

Edited by psvialli

Can't access your file.

email me at: sonsofexiled@gmail.com

Are you sure to have put the ACE Module "Wounds: Enable Wonding System" in your mission by the way?

Edited by Major_Shepard

Hmmmm, Thanks for testing !

OK I made my own script with a load out and the same happened so it must be the latest ACE and pukf pack causing the issue.

Again thanks for your time

By the way, will Battleye ever consider LEA as a cheat and ban me from a server, because our clan is a bit worried about that because we use LEA and Battleye on our server.

Dan;2172292']By the way' date=' will Battleye ever consider LEA as a cheat and ban me from a server...[/quote']

No, it will never do that.

BattlEye is a big bullshit just usefull for BIS to check for player game authenticity. Don't expect be protected against mod cheating with this.

Edited by Major_Shepard

I'm having a problem where ACE IFAK items gets added in the preview editor but no when on a dedicated. Any reason to this?

Edit: The problem might be related to ammo slots since if I have a pistol with 8 magazines, the bandages and stuff won't get added until the mission has started. So you need to have enough slots in the inventory for it to get added to IFAK since LEA doesn't use the IFAK function.

Edited by cuel

First time heard about IFAK ACE function ^^

You mean that using this funtion Wounds stuff gets directly into Wounds gear ? What about if user add more that 2 bandage/2 morphine/2 epinephrine?

Also even if you don't have enough space in your loadout, Wounds stuff will be added and available even if not visible since script allow to fill in without limitation.

Edited by Major_Shepard

First time heard about IFAK ACE function ^^

You mean that using this funtion Wounds stuff gets directly into Wounds gear ? What about if user add more that 2 bandage/2 morphine/2 epinephrine?

Yes.

I do not know what maximum amount of IFAK gear is.

Also even if you don't have enough space in your loadout, Wounds stuff will be added and available even if not visible since script allow to fill in without limitation.

No they don't sorry. I made a testing mission for you

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14106901/LEA_test_IFAK.rar

leaTestOriginal:

Try it in the editor -> Medical stuff gets added correctly.

Host a listen server -> Player only receives bandages in the IFAK gear.

leaTestWorking:

Editor -> Medical stuff gets added.

Listen server -> Medical stuff gets added.

I removed bandages from the ammo and instead added a IFAK pack function call on line 59 in the "working" example.

There's a radio alpha you can use to give some damage to the player.

For further testing purposes, look at the Units -> Gear screen (briefing) before you click continue and start the mission.

It's not fully tested so I can't guarantee that this is a working solution but it should point you in the right way.

Untested on a dedicated.

Edited by cuel

What version of ACE are you using? Last update from six updater? Don't have issue with 1.13 Stable after briefing stage.

Also what would happen if mission maker don't add the ACE Wounds module into his mission? Script error due to IFAK function?

Edited by Major_Shepard

What version of ACE are you using? Last update from six updater? Don't have issue with 1.13 Stable after briefing stage.

Also what would happen if mission maker don't add the ACE Wounds module into his mission? Script error due to IFAK function?

I'm running 1.13 RC5.

It's weird that you didn't get the same issue.

If the ACE wounds module is not placed on the map the stuff will not get added, there is no script error and no RPT log from what I could see.

Edit: There's more than me that gets this issue.

Edited by cuel