Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

LEA 1.2 Update 1 Build 1.2.47

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Added: Austalians At War mod (AAW) for LEA (available for download from repository).

Added: user can now export and import LEA addon file (*.lea.addon).

Added: OA vanilla - user can now add weapons and items into backpacks.

Fixed: some factions (OFrP...) no more appeared in the Faction Filter since 1.2.45

Hi,

None of the items in the boxes appear when I use this program. Please help me.

Hello. First of all great tool! However I have one small problem, I've read all the pages of this thread and the Wiki.

I've been creating small SOF missions and I have 4 different load outs created through the profiles screen ( one for each of the guys in my squad ) When I load into the game it only gives me the option to load a single load out ( Apply Loadout ) None of the others show up. Any ideas?

Edit: Just tried downloading the Auto-installer and it just links to the Manual Install.

Edited by Nike619
Edited.

Hi,

Don't understand exactly what you are trying to do. If you use @LEA addon you can only change the loadout of your player. If you want to change the loadout of units in a mission you must import the mission.sqm file into LEA and the edit the loadout of the units using Generate loadout.sqf in the Mission menu. Take note that in current version Playable unit are initialized only when player have joined the unit in game.

Edited by Major_Shepard

So when playing single player. Is there any way to have more than 1 load out available to equip? That would be a better way to ask.

When single player, Is there a way to have the ability to equip multiple load outs, As in say Half way through my mission I switch from assaulting to long range shooting. So Instead of re opening LEA I could just select Apply Loadout 2? Or is this not possible?

Yes it could be possible. LEA was developed in a way to stick to tactical shooting spirit. In real life one can only carry one weapon in his hands. :)

Okay, That's what I was wondering. I'm making a small single player mission in which all the AI on Bluefor are playable, I want them each to have their own Loadouts. That is why I asked! Can this be done in the current release?

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Major. Great work!

Yes. To do so you have to edit the mission by importing the mission.sqm file into LEA and adding loadout to each units. See the wiki => mission-makers part.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

LEA 1.2 Update 2 Build 1.2.49

--- Downloads ---

--- Changelog ---

Added: AI Playable unit loadout is now initialialized in multiplayer game even if no player join the unit.

Added: LEA loadouts are now visible in the briefing stage.

Added: new addons into LEA repository: Design mastery M4 variants by Hogthar and Mlacix, L119A1 weapons pack by Lennard,

PUKF Weapons pack and PUKF L115A3, SG Krinkov by Colonel Stagler.

Added: support for ACE 1.13 hotfix 2.

Added: I44 - missing M2 Flamethrower GasTank.

Fixed: faction filter empty if no addon has been previously selected in Addons Manager at startup.

Fixed: ACE - hands weapons (rifles etc) can now be packed and unpacked from rucksacks.

Sup3r6f0ur for his significant contribution to LEA repository and mr_book for fixing the ACE rucksack loadout script.

Edited by Major_Shepard

You removed Watches from the prefences menu..... -.- and you have still yet to add the ACE Spare Barrel Bag which was implemented months ago.

There's no way to add other weapon mods right now? I have a few cool mods that I would like to use in missions - c1987's mods, swiss guns, vilas west weapons etc.

You removed Watches from the prefences menu..... -.- and you have still yet to add the ACE Spare Barrel Bag which was implemented months ago.

ok you'll get it into next version, just even don't know what it is use for :D

There's no way to add other weapon mods right now? I have a few cool mods that I would like to use in missions - c1987's mods, swiss guns, vilas west weapons etc.

Yes there is one, but will require you to compile the data from the pbo addons. If you have motivation and time I can give you the material for this.

I'm now concentrating LEA dev on the integration of addon edition.

Edited by Major_Shepard

Yes there is one, but will require you to compile the data from the pbo addons. If you have motivation and time I can give you the material for this.

Well I can try to do this, so if you have any instructions for doing this I would be grateful if you could link to them, post them here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

ok you'll get it into next version, just even don't know what it is use for :D

Its to swap out the barrel for Automatic Rifles, Machine Guns, and Crew Served Weapons like the M2, to resets its sys_overheating status. In practical sense, it brings your accuracy back to full and stops the incessant jamming that happens when your barrel overheats.

Well I can try to do this, so if you have any instructions for doing this I would be grateful if you could link to them, post them here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

Here you are:

ftp://176.31.253.58/ArmA2/LEA/development/Model_LEA_EN.zip

Just give me back the Model.xls file once completed and the addon if not on armaholic

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Its to swap out the barrel for Automatic Rifles, Machine Guns, and Crew Served Weapons like the M2, to resets its sys_overheating status. In practical sense, it brings your accuracy back to full and stops the incessant jamming that happens when your barrel overheats.

And you want it in Preferences Panel right?

Edited by Major_Shepard

And you want it in Preferences Panel right?

It goes into an Item slot when you pick one up in ACE in game. If it could be added into the Items list as well, that'd be great.

Now available in LEA-ACE Revision 2 from the updater. ;)

ha great find - wish i knew about this one a year ago.

beautiful piece of software thanks.

You can create LEA Profiles ammo crate or vehicule crate to add into a mission.sqm file imported into LEA. See the example into LEA Wiki. If you like to get the script associated to this ammo crate just create a simple mission with a crate, import it into LEA, edit the crate content then choose Generate laodout.sqf into mission menu. Open the mission you will see the script into /lea/loadout.sqf

ha great find - wish i knew about this one a year ago.

beautiful piece of software thanks.

thx ;)

Edited by Major_Shepard

LEA 1.3 Build 1.3.54

--- Downloads ---

--- Changelog ---

Added: LEA Addon Editor - user can now edit new addon configuration into LEA. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/Bazooca1/leaaddoneditor.png

Added: LEA addon can now be shared on private FTP repository and get downloaded from LEA.

Added: ASC weapons pack for LEA (available for download from repository). http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12077

Fixed: removed warning message when user try to add launcher into vehicule cargo.

Edited by Major_Shepard