Sign in to follow this  
Vino3

High Command will not work

I have been trying for a long time now to make a high command mission, but i cant make the units do what i tell them. Now this may seem like an editing question, but it is not.

The high command menu comes up fine when i press ctrl+space, and i can select the units fine as well. But i cannot under any circumstance tell them to do anything. I click "set waypoint" and nothing happens - no confirmation from the unit, no action just silence and nothing else.

At first i thought i was just setting it up wrong so i downloaded a template. it did not work either. So i disabled all my mods to see if a mod was somehow breaking it - still no dice. So with all my mods disabled i did the high command tutorial and it didnt work either. The whole time it has been the same problem, this makes me think my arma 2 OA has a bug. Is there anyone else who has encountered this? if so is there a quicker fix than reinstalling everrryyyythhhiiinngnggg?

I have the same problem! the same commands that work in the Team module don't in High Command!

My copy of ARMA2 out of the box was 1.00 ... after I applied the patch, the High Command module of Boot Camp worked!

mine is on the latest patch, so my problem still stands

Is there a bug with regards to switching teams? I think I remember this from my mission making days. Something about if you switch to a different team and then back to main group leader/commander the HC function will not work any more. ie you cant order the other teams around any more

I'm playing the most recent beta but the problem always seems to occur in the most recent release. No mods running

Running with no mods or anything i have somewhat similar problem except in the high command the teams turns black instead of blue. It only happens in the Dogs of War mission and i can't see them on the map (not with white rings around them) and i haven't found anyone with a similar problem so i guess im alone.