Sign in to follow this  
raynor

Raynor's Raiders

Raynors Raiders is a gaming group for the ArmA 2: Combined Operations software environment having milsim and roleplay features. The unit is structured as mechanized infantry with limited use of support elements. Missions are challenging applications of real world tactics. Gameplay is designed to be as immersive as possible without some unnecesary and undesirable aspects of "realism" groups. We do not salute, drill, or conduct pass-in-reviews.

Current operational size is one rifle squad with plans to expand up to company level as participation allows. All unoccupied positions are available to anyone wishing to challenge themselves with that role.

Training courses and exercises are derived FM3-21.7. While a base in official US Army field manuals narrows gameplay options, we are always open to new techniques and improvements as introduced by any member. This is in-line with the warrior ethos.

To recap:

Minimal Training - Most of it on the job actually enjoying the game

No age limit - We accept anyone with the proper attitude and mindset

Roleplaying - 'nough said

If interested in joining, registration and application at the the forums are open. Feel free to message me on any of the listed messengers on my profile as well as Xfire. You may also join us on TS3:

ts84.light-speed.com:4222

SemperFortis

Edited by Raynor

Raynors Raider's is still recruiting for ArmA 2 Combined Ops.

In game we operate as "players with personas" with rough personality colorings as opposed to complete characters with detailed backgrounds. Come join us for some light roleplay action!

Below is 7 minutes of unedited action from "In Country", a mission in which we arrived on CLAfghan and proceeded to link up with our higher unit at FOB Kinno. Highlighted is the firefight that took place just outside Mandigara while in transit.

kPUP52P9hpk

We are looking for one or two competent people to fill pilot roles.

Edited by Raynor

I've played with Raynor's group over the years and I can testify that it's unique and quite a bit of fun if you like to play arma as a simulator. If you haven't tried playing this game as a infantry simulator, I highly suggest you sign up and register!

http://tactfrag.com

Still here. Lookin for new blood or any other kind of blood. If anyone is interested in doing adversarial play please message me here or on any of my other messengers.

How many people do you have? I'm relatively new to ARMA2, I first got into it because of DayZ, and as soon as I started playing I realized it was the successor to OFP:CWC, which I played religiously in its day, and so when DayZ got old (quickly) I started playing around on ARMA2, and am kind of interested in getting into a squad.

So, just curious. Your forums don't say a lot about you. Additionally, I'm pretty interested in pilot and/or medic roles, I'm brushing up on flight skills now. I flew for my OFP clans, a couple of them, but that's been so bloody long ago... it's a hard thing to relearn :D

Anyway, let me know.

@Asherion

These kind of questions belong on their own forums, or if no forums are available simply PM the topic starter!

A thread in the ARMA 2 & OA - SQUADS AND FANPAGES is to be used to "advertise" ones unit, not to discuss things about it as well.