Sign in to follow this  
mithbun

(solved) mission 9

I land on the ship....

and leave my bro to talk, then I leave ship to a safe place. Then is says, "give encouragement"... how do I do that?

Thanks. :confused:

Edited by Max Power
spoilers?

Fly erratically to encourage him to talk.

Thank you SO much.... that did it! :yay:

Edited by Max Power

mithbin

There is a whole forum devoted to official scenarios. Please use it.

Also, chances are this question has been asked. We encourage users to use the search function before posting a new thread.

You have been on here a few days and have had ample time to read the forum rules. Next time you break them, it will result in administrative warnings or infractions.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator.

mithbun, WhiskeyTango

And a good thing that you are getting a warning this time. Posting spoilers outside of spoiler tags, and outside of the official scenarios forum can result in an immediate ban.

§21) Do not post campaign spoilers outside of the "Official Mission" forum.

If you need to discuss specifics of an official campaign mission outside of the official missions forum , for example to gain troubleshooting help in the troubleshooting forum, you must use the spoiler button spoiler.gif to hide the spoiler from those people who don't want to see it, spoiling the campaign for other forum members may result in an immediate ban from the forums.

Closing and moving.

edit: Looks like I forgot to close it.

Edited by Max Power

mithbun, WhiskeyTango

And a good thing that you are getting a warning this time. Posting spoilers outside of spoiler tags, and outside of the official scenarios forum can result in an immediate ban.

Closing and moving.

What is a spoiler tag?

Note that spoilers aren't required in the official scenarios forum, but they are encouraged. You will not get in trouble for not using them in here, though. Outside of this forum, they are needed.

jibelmore, thank you very much for posting this excellent tut on making posts using the spoiler tags.