Sign in to follow this  
maruk

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.60 RC #2 (Release Candidate)

Also when I was standing behind the building bullets kept incoming at that corner meaning AI also tried to suppress that corner (this is for that "AI either hits or doesn't shoot" myth)

That's with 0-10% skill AI and vanilla 1.60RC2 - no mods at all.

Then try this

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26151

I'm not saying they won't come out with another patch. I was only responding to the other guys post. I personally don't think that another patch is in there pipeline as Arma 3 is so close. If all goes well with the 1.6 patch then there "should" be no reason for any additional patches.

I would say there are plenty of other pending issues that warrant at least a 1.61 patch (issues that won't be addressed in 1.60 but are known). There's no reason to assume that once A3 comes out, all support will drop for OA.

Sweet,AI infantry is firing with their.....rifles at Vodniks(PK and BPPU).Kamikaze all the way.

Sweet,AI infantry is firing with their.....rifles at Vodniks(PK and BPPU).Kamikaze all the way.
They should fire with MG at MBTs and APCs too. Firing with small arms at armoured vehicles is a valid tactic and NATO standard to support squad bases AT teams.

Smalls arms fire forces the crew to close hatches, reducing it's situational awareness. RL its not that easy to target manouvering soldiers around a tank and HEAT grenades work only to kill the crew when the tanks hatches are closed by producing overpressure. Open hatches reduce the HEAT effectiveness.

So, small arms fire vs. armoured vehicles is basically O.K.

The real problem hereby is that Vodniks are never enganged with AT by A.I. making them a formidable cheat vehicle in warfare vs. A.I.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I would say there are plenty of other pending issues that warrant at least a 1.61 patch (issues that won't be addressed in 1.60 but are known). There's no reason to assume that once A3 comes out, all support will drop for OA.
right, there are still A2 patches despite OA and the last ArmA patch came out in a time where ArmA II was already released. Hell even OFP got patched to 1.99 in 2010.

BIS is not ED or eSim.

And the current 1.60RC while solving a lot of issues still leaves some problems introduced with OA untouched.

They should fire with MG at MBTs and APCs too. Firing with small arms at armoured vehicles is a valid tactic and NATO standard to support squad bases AT teams.

Smalls arms fire forces the crew to close hatches, reducing it's situational awareness. RL its not that easy to target manouvering soldiers around a tank and HEAT grenades work only to kill the crew when the tanks hatches are closed by producing overpressure. Open hatches reduce the HEAT effectiveness.

So, small arms fire vs. armoured vehicles is basically O.K.

The real problem hereby is that Vodniks are never enganged with AT by A.I. making them a formidable cheat vehicle in warfare vs. A.I.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug,they don't fire at BRDM2 or BTR-90s.

Also you do realize that applying this tactic in-game basically means game over.

Because that Vodnik will roast your squad or any AI squad in about 2 mins tops as soon as one of those smartasses starts firing,the only result he got is that he gave up his position,in-game AI applying NATO tactics it's the least of it's concerns.

I don't even want to think if they actually consider this a feature and not a bug,should be fun when they start to fire their M16 into BTR-90s

guys please concentrate on 1.6 issues only - I want play not one server :)
You don't like W.A.S.P ? ;)

Yes indeed XR runs better but they don't like betas.

why players cant choise multi language from arma 2 co menu.can you incloude in game multi languages in a new patch?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

i have steam version and wish choise russian german spain and other languages

Got myself a "windows is running out of virtual memory" after say, 3 hours of playing in armory.

Worth to mention is that i only have a 200mb swap file due to recommendation with SSD, 8gb ram and win 7 tweak...

Never had one of these crash in arma2 before.

(dididotheissuereportingtherightway?)

Got myself a "windows is running out of virtual memory" after say, 3 hours of playing in armory.

Worth to mention is that i only have a 200mb swap file due to recommendation with SSD, 8gb ram and win 7 tweak...

Never had one of these crash in arma2 before.

(dididotheissuereportingtherightway?)

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cis/wiki/CIT