Sign in to follow this  
maruk

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.60 RC #2 (Release Candidate)

There is new updated Arma 2 1.60 RC2 available for testing.

Multiupload + 7 mirrors: http://www.multiupload.com/WA3OF923SB

CRC32: B444A1CD

MD5: 39BC5E672CADFFE2621C99F6EB31346F

SHA-1: 84E7B5751369E2D766D67734CD2EF13990A5CAF1

Please do not download this version unless you want us to help to test it. It should fix most of the issues found so far, however, we already know there will be at least one release candidate before the patch can get final green light. The plan is to have RC3 available early next week so that final 1.60 still makes it before Christmas.

Most important fixes:

* wrong BAF and PMC signatures

* few more regressions introduced in 1.60

RC2 should be compatible with any previous version, including RC1 but if you encounter some problems, fresh reinstall may be best first step.

Known issues still pending for RC3

* expansions included in registry (related: currently the official expansions are listed twice, their order can be manually changed which leads into other problems)

Edited by Dwarden

ok i can confirm the ARMA 2 needs to be patched manually

use 7-zip to extract ARMA2OA_Patch_1_60RC2.exe

and then run ARMA2Patch_1_05_to_1_11.exe

OA, BAF and PMC are updated fine

note: the build of

arma2oa.exe is 1.60.87147

arma2.exe is 1.11.86734

note to the double listing of DLCs in ingame Extension manager:

STEAM and Desura users should be w/o the expansion problem as they already have the correct keys in place :cool:

Edited by Dwarden
extension -> expansion

There is new updated Arma 2 1.60 RC2 available for testing.

Excellent, downloading now. So it should install on top of RC1? Does it include all fixes in beta 87136?

The installer still doesn't patch my Arma 2 to 1.11. I get an error message saying that version installed (1.57) is newer than patch (1.11) or words to that effect. On launching Arma 2 as standalone it is 1.10.80665

Other than that it has patched OK over RC1 on my Steam install. Will start testing later on - need to feed the kids!

@Jedra; Double check you dont have a BETA folder in your ARMA 2 folder, which has beta 1.57 :)

If still issues best create a ticket with the details.

No Problems with Installation of RC2 over RC1 on my Retail Version. Further testing. :)

I installed RC2 over RC1. I still see no malloc dll folder next to exes. On start, OA version is 1.60.86882. Is that ok? Should we still run beta 87136 over RC2?

@Jedra; Double check you dont have a BETA folder in your ARMA 2 folder, which has beta 1.57 :)

If still issues best create a ticket with the details.

Smartarse! :p That's probably it. If I delete the beta folder, can I rerun the RC2 installer?

Smartarse! :p That's probably it. If I delete the beta folder, can I rerun the RC2 installer?

I'd try, and bet it would be just fine, yep :cool:

I installed RC2 over RC1. I still see no malloc dll folder next to exes. On start, OA version is 1.60.86882. Is that ok? Should we still run beta 87136 over RC2?

Same here, build number says 86882, rpt shows all the addons just like RC1. Can anyone comment on this, please.

Running the beta 87136 over this installation seems to work fine though.

EDIT: Seems you guys uploaded the wrong package on you internal mirror. Please check.

EDIT #2: Now downloading again ...

Edited by Guess Who

I'd try, and bet it would be just fine, yep :cool:

OK, Sorted. The installer was looking at the Arma2.exe in my Operation Arrowhead folder. I copied an old Arma2.exe into there and it patched OK. I then had to copy the Arma2.exe from the Operation Arrowhead folder back into the Arma2 folder. Phew!

Looks like they may have uploaded the old RC anyway though! Time to start again!!

OK, Sorted. The installer was looking at the Arma2.exe in my Operation Arrowhead folder. I copied an old Arma2.exe into there and it patched OK. I then had to copy the Arma2.exe from the Operation Arrowhead folder back into the Arma2 folder. Phew!

Looks like they may have uploaded the old RC anyway though! Time to start again!!

Welcome to the party ... ;)

RC2 installed over RC1 without Problems. Shows up Version 1.60.87147.

But no Entry about the allocator in the .rpt now like i mentioned in Beta 87136 Thread.

Yep this download is no different to RC1.

New links seem to be fine though, build 87147

Glad to hear :)

RC2 installed over RC1 without Problems. Shows up Version 1.60.87147.

But no Entry about the allocator in the .rpt now like i mentioned in Beta 87136 Thread.

Confirmed, same observation here.

Yep this download is no different to RC1.
New links seem to be fine though, build 87147

The new links are working, installs fine over RC1.

arma2.exe is 1.11.86734

arma2.exe is 1.11.86734

Is there any need to update ArmA II with RC2 manually when RC1 was applied already?

Do i need arma 2 updated to 1.11 for CO to work properly ?

yes, because it patching the data too

run and install rc1 and after rc2 with no problems.

also was updated automatically arma2 to 1.1186734

not fixed here, and this with full reinstall...

rc2 and latest beta:

Version 1.60.87136
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\characters_pmc.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\characters_pmc.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo.bi.bisign is wrong. Err 0x22. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo.bi.bisign is wrong. Err 0x22. Test FAILED!
Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo.bi2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x22. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\addons\video_pmc.pbo.bi2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x22. Test FAILED!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\animals_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\animals_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\desert_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\desert_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\dubbing_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\dubbing_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\misc_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\misc_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\modules_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\modules_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\music_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\music_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\plants_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\plants_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\roads_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\roads_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\signs_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\signs_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\soundmissions_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\soundmissions_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\sounds_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\sounds_e.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan_data.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan_data.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan_data_layers.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\takistan_data_layers.pbo.bi.bisign is deprecated!
Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo.bi.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo.bi.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo.bi2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo.bi2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END ***

No Problems with Installation of RC2 over RC1 all works fine.

The Full Patch can come.

Regards MIKE