Sign in to follow this  
eble

Iranian's release video of captured UAV

From my point of view this is how US and Israel have bought the silence of Iran regarding the stuxnet problem. If iran made an official statement about this virus and who made it dozens of countries and power companies will put a lawsuit against both goverments...

I've seen this news a few days back. I wonder what's going to happen next. Does anybody here remember the Japanese jetstream balloon bombs and how the US found their launching site/origin just by analyzing the machinery and grains of sand? Kind of popped in my mind when I read this. What I mean is, loads of information, more than what we expect, may be derived and consequently used against enemies.

I can't believe they had the cheek to ask for it back!

"Oh, you caught us spying on you? Very sorry old chap. Don't suppose we could, er, have our multi-million dollar spy plane back then? Pretty please?"

Iran will try to reverse-engineer the drone and perhaps in some months Iran, China or Russia will have bigger UAV's which will fly off-course too! :cool:

US Air Force ordered the Predator C earlier this year lets see how it fly's over hostile area...

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/us-air-force-orders-general-atomics-avenger-365902/

Iran will try to reverse-engineer the drone and perhaps in some months Iran, China or Russia will have bigger UAV's which will fly off-course too! :cool:

China will lose one over Taiwan

Iran will lose one over Pakistan

Russia will lose one over China

And then they will ask for them back with an ironic smile on their faces :cool:

Apparently the iranians jammed the drone's comms to force it into autopilot, then spoofed GPS signals to make it land where they wanted it to. Pretty clever. ;)

Apparently the iranians jammed the drone's comms to force it into autopilot, then spoofed GPS signals to make it land where they wanted it to. Pretty clever. ;)

Well, the good point is that they had to made reverse engineering as they don't have the man... OH WAIT

http://publicintelligence.net/ufouo-u-s-army-predator-drone-pocket-guide/

Hi all

The latest news makes me think that maybe the Iranians out Stuxneted the US with the virus that entered the US drone command center as we discussed in this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=125758

I think they may even have reverse engineered the Stuxnet virus itself after it was sent to them. The thing about virus programs is that each time you deploy them you are sending the enemy your blueprints.

Combine this with the Iranians long term intelligence operations against US and Israeli drone systems including capturing some in Lebanon and their long history of intercepting communications of drones including video feeds in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Then add in their very effective intelligence service:

1) The US intelligence effort in Iran had already been crippled by the outing of Valerie Plame and her network and cover company discussed in this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1656206#post1656206

2) They took out most of the US assets in Lebanon just months ago:

3) I previously made the point that the Iranians had suckerd the Mossad with the Palestinian who had cancer used as a worm on a hook in this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=95393

Then consider the large, educated and technically capable population of Iran

Plus the usual marketing boasts of the US military industrial sector, and it becomes clear that their ability to do this was always on the cards.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker
repeated phrase

well it's clear than in future drones will be more secured

1. using optical terrain recognize

2. using sun and stars (yes you can see stars even in day with correct equipment)

3. earth magnetic field

4. and as last some GPS and similar (EU, Russian) system :)

way more better encrypted command-stream :)

So are we going to work to overcome the weakness thats been in drones for the years then? If this is true and it happened to one, whose to say it may not happen to others?

Still wondering if this is all legit though or misinformation of media blowing something up again like they did with the geneva thing, making shit up.

Iran w/ alien technology. lol.

we're fucked now.

we're fucked now.

It's the beginning of the Brotherhood of Nod, my friend. The Scrin have been landing inside Iran for years...

Hi all

Get your RQ-170 Sentinel models here!

By Sam Biddle PJan 17, 2012 3:21 PM

Iran Is Selling Rainbow Toy Copies of America’s Captured Drone (And Mailing One to Obama)

Iran may not be able to reverse engineer the infamous RQ-170 Sentinel we somehow lost over there last year. But they sure as hell can make a kid-friendly toy version! What it lacks in stealth, it boasts in colorful fun...

http://gizmodo.com/5876881/iran-is-selling-rainbow-toy-copies-of-americas-captured-drone

As always follow the link to the original article in full

I believe they may be "cocking a snook"...

Kind Regards walker

I believe they may be "cocking a snook"...

no, thats "taking the piss" :p