Sign in to follow this  
Psychobastard

Psychobastard's Coop Missions

Hello,

I've opened this topic to take all my Coop missions together over time to collect them. In the past I built several missions, but never published. The reason was that most of the missions still lack a certain polish and then actually those for private use or for the internal teamplay with the own squad. The missions now finally accessible to all those I have worked on that they are playable for all. That means i add briefing, notes and so on - they've been playable before. ;) Also, I sat down with all the difficulty a little bit.

This missions are most suitable for other teams and squads that like to play tactical and professional. In a public round you will not have that much joy cause nearly all my coop-missions from the last 1.5 years are without respawn!

Long talk, short sense - her my first candidate:

Scout Out

arma2oa2011120712000227.jpg

Description:

- max num of players: 6 players

- weather/time: sunny, sundown

- respawn?: no respawn!

- Mods?: none required but ACE2 is possible (optional)

- short descrption:

You play as a amphibian Special Forces team which has the main tasks to infiltrate the area east of Krasnostav and cut off the communication in the region.

- notes:

If you play with ACE2 mod the wounding module is enabled. If you play without ACE2 the wounding module from BonInf is activated.

Remain the same opportunities, whether with or without ACE2!

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15641/co06_Scout_Out.rar

What are the special features in this and every other missions that come up?

You have the possibility to use mods optional. Easily you can turn on/off the usage of the ACE2 mod. If you and your comrades have pleasure to play with ACE2 simple activate it in the lobby settings by gamestart. Another feature is the automatically check for usage of acre mod.

In some missions you add automatically a radio (AN/PRC-119 or AN/PRC-117F) if the mission progress need it.

params.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!

regards

Psychobastard

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Air Inbound

arma2oa2011120715143971.jpg

Description:

- max num of players: 10 players

- weather/time: cold, switchable

- respawn?: no respawn! (ACE2 / BonInf wounding system)

- Mods?: none required but ACE2 + ACRE is possible (optional)

- short descrption:

You are an Quick Reaction Team that have to go out and secure a industrial side. You are supported by AH-6J and a Black Hawk.

- notes:

Only the both pilots and the squad leader have a map and gps tool. All other players must align themselves with the Team Leader.

If you play with ACRE Mod the pilots and the squad leader become a AN/PRC-119 radio for long-range communication.

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15643/co10_Air_Inbound.zip

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

The Holy Evening

ZmSFC687DxY

Description:

- max num of players: 22 players

- weather/time: snow, evening

- respawn?: no respawn! (ACE2 wounding system)

- Mods:

ACE2

Thirsk

Kuiks Winter Camo

ACRE (not needed but recommended)

- short descrption:

It's the holy evening! The bulk of the troops located at the great festival in Thirsk. This is our time to over run this small outpost in the northern woods.

- notes:

Only the both pilots and the squad leader have a map and gps tool. All other players must align themselves with the Team Leader.

If you play with ACRE Mod the high commander and the squad leader become a AN/PRC-119 radio for long-range communication.

Be aware - play this mission with minimum 10 players or it will be very hard for you to win this!

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15645/co_22_The_Holy_Evening.rar

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Invasion

arma2oa2011120719220013.jpg

Description:

- max num of players: 20 players

- weather/time: clear sky, day

- respawn?: no respawn! (ACE2 wounding system)

- Mods:

ACE2

Thirsk

Kuiks Winter Camo

ACRE (not needed but recommended)

- short descrption:

Your task is to land on Thirsk and capture Thirsk Island and found the enemys Mobile HQ. Coordinate your assault to the maximum effective usage of the Cobra and your small Explosive team that is hidden since a few days on the island.

- notes:

Normal soldiers have no maps. They have to allign themself by their group leaders. You need a hole team to challenge this mission: minimum one squad, the cobra pilots and 2 men for the special task. (mine the road) ! Difficulty: high!

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15646/co_20_Invasion.rar

Coastline

arma2oa2011120911345289.jpg

Description:

- max num of players: 12 players

- weather/time: clear, night

- respawn?: yes, with respawn (ACE2 / BonInf wounding system)

- short descrption:

You have to resolve different tasks as an Special Forces Team. You can decide for yourself whether orders you fulfill or rather finish the mission without complete them all. Your main goal is to prepare the coast for a later invasion.

- notes:

Mission design created in 2009. You are splitted in two squads and most of the time you have a free hands on how you reach your goals.

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15669/co12_Coastline.rar

edit: 2 small bugs i have found. Task "search documents" and "Extraction" wasnt triggered. I cant fix it before sunday. mission is regardless playable...

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Against the Suppression

arma2oa2011120912532823.jpg

Description:

- max num of players: 6 players

- weather/time: stormy, early morning

- respawn?: no respawn (ACE2 / BonInf wounding system)

- short descrption:

Some of the other inhabitants and you have enough from the suppression of these stupid guerillias. You have to set an exemple on this early morning and have to go out for kill as many of possible of these bastards.

- notes:

You start with bad equipment and low ammo. Try to find better weapons and more ammo by your opponents. The group leader have two times the possiblity to make a decision - make the right decision!

- Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/15668/co06_Against_the_Suppression.rar

edit: wrong content in data - fixed.

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

opspo8a3m1yr.jpg

Typ: Coop

Players: 1 to 12

Estimated playing time: 10min to 30min

used Mods: ACE2, CBA, ACRE (opt.)

Specials: highly dynamic

Daytime / Weather: Afternoon, rainy

Download: https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/17141/co@12%20Air%20Inbound%202%20v1.1.7z

ArmA2Base Mirror: http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=4499

The mission is based on an original idea on my part TacSat - but here in a highly modified form. The idea there is to bring in close and quickly airlifted one or two small strike forces and to grant them CAS (played by human too).

But the second Version has been designed very dynamic. At each mission start a new object will be randomly generated by the server located at well over 20 different localities. Each mission is short and crisp and can be completed in 10 to 30 minutes depending on how realistic / tactical / organized the team plays / is going on.

To give the mission even more momentum, may start before each mission CAS and transport aircraft will be selected in the lobby. In addition, fits the combat power of the enemy on the server located number of players. (Warning! AI soldiers are also viewed as a player if there from players side!) As a result the mission can be played alone, in twos or with all full filled 12 slots repeatedly claim without that the opponent is overrunning you in numerical terms. Finally, the mission is here already in Takistan and Chernarus available.

It is randomly generated at different interesting locations on the map one of the following tasks:

- Rescue Hostage

- Clear the Area

- find Documents

- disable Bomb

- recover Money

- search and destroy enemy vehicle

- eliminate VIP

- find Suitcase

- search and destroy ammo caches

Mathematically, it is clear from the variety of locations and tasks on a mission variety of 79 missions at Chernarus and 77 missions at Takistan! So it takes a while until something repeatedly ...;)

In my test games, I've also found out that the Mission is also of interest for a single pilot. Because of the difficulty depends on the players number, it is often possible for a single pilot (depending on the task) to completing the hole mission in a AH6 or in the Mi24 without landing.

other details:

- no respawn

- (nearly) all ACE2 weapons avalible (sorted categorically)

- choose your favorite air vehicle

- short and tasty missions

- highly replayable

- suitable for public servers, clan servers and single players

regards and a lot of fun by gaming!

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Fun missions. A few script errors here and there. (in the early ones-- particularly in the choices) My only comment is that the briefings could be improved a bit.

-k

Hello,

release of version 1.1

download: https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/17141/co@12%20Air%20Inbound%202%20v1.1.7z

changelog:

- fixed: max dead players for loosing mission (lobby setting) didnt work

- fixed: daytime parameter (lobby) didnt work

- fixed: mission didnt end sometime after succeeded main task

- improved: briefing :)

@nkenny, thx for feedback. But witch script errors did you mean? Can you send me your .rpt please?

(if you choose the AH-6J DAGR and it pops up an error message its come from ace2-mod, not from the mission)

regards

Nice missions indeed, we played all of them!

I was just about to report the time of day param bug. :thumbsup:

We encountered another bug though, with the hostage rescue task: The hostage disappeared.

Well, I never actually saw him, but I had him in the target list (2-0) Euroman2 - I think. I sometimes use this menu to find stuff.

All enemies were dead. Short after he disappeared from the list. Maybe clean-up routine removed him or so?

Could have been a one time anomaly though. We only played this task once.

Hi sxp2high,

thx for report! Yes, is can confirm this bug. We play tonight this mission and get the hostage task too.

We can't find the hostage and all enemys are dead. I will take a look on it tomorrow.

regards

Hello,

today again a new version!

Download: https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/17198/co@12%20Air%20Inbound%202%20v1.2.7z

Two bigger changes: To complete the task "kill the VIP" now you have to collect his dogtag to confirm the kill. So it is not longer possible complete the task by dropping many FFAR's in target area.

Second thing is the new UAV Operator. Only this guy haave a UAV Terminal bagpack and can control the MQ-9 (Predator). The drone take of by mission start from the airfield.

Everybody feel free to proposing other improvements or changes that can add more dynamic and ambient in the mission! :D

Changes:

- fixed: many minor stuff

- fixed: task "rescue hostage" at position 008104, Takistan - hostage sink into the texture of a building

- fixed: sometime no action entry to take object (suitcase, money, documents)

- changed: increase view distance a little bit

- changed: task "kill the VIP" now you have to kill him and collect his dogtags (only a kill is to easy)

- changed: reduce the frequency of random task "clear area"

- added: a UAV Operator and a UAV (Predator drone)

- added: more ambient objects and stuff (using random created compositions, camp fires, animations)

Question @ sxp2high:

Where did you had the problem with the hostage? Same location witch is fixed in the changelog or another?

regrads

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Hello,

here comes version 1.25!

Download: https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/17375/Air%20Inbound%202%20v1.25.7z

other mirrors:

ArmA2Base: http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=4499

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16504

At the request of some players this version contains a vanilla version of this mission. Again some bugs are fixed and some stuff are changed or added.

Most pregnant change is the enemys reinforcment troops that will start after you complete your main task. If you not fast enogh extracted you turn from an assault into a defence situation. Also some cutscenes and lobby options was added.

Have a look at the changelog for more detailed infos:

- fixed: wrong endtext if failed to disable the bomb

- fixed: mission end (Extraction complete) was triggered by the Predator after you complete the main mission

- fixed: synchronize weapon cargo of choppers

- fixed: removeAction for any objects wasn't transmit on all clients

- changed: default mission time short before sundown (Takistan Version)

- changed: "extraction complete" is when 75% of playable units reach the airbase

- changed: add Morphin, Epinephrine, Bandages and Medkits to standard loadout of all units

- changed: A10 CBU to GBU

- changed: slightly changed difficulty

- changed: UAV altitude up to 500 metres

- added: info hint when the VIP was killed

- added: missing Mk17 Mags and 100rnd Mags for G36

- added: Cutscene if you failed to disable the bomb

- added: Cutscene if the hostage are killed

- added: Enemys reinforcments start to target area after you have complete the main task (troup zise depending on players number)

- added: Lobby setting CAS vehicle new option "none" avalible

Have fun while playing it!

regards

opspo8a3m1yr.jpg

Hello!

New version --> 1.3

Major renewals:

It is now possible to join an already running game without ending up as a raven! Nevertheless, the fact remains that there is no respawn. Who dies ends up in Spectating-mode and must watch the others. The mission is lost if all players died or the maximum number of dead players is reached (selectable in the lobby).

The second obvious change are the new ambient sounds. There are now sounds for the hostage, the VIP and the bomb wish must be defused. The sounds were composed from the master of sound himself - LordJarhead! Thank you for this.

If there are no new bugs this will be the final version.

Download:

https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/17672/Air%20Inbound%202%20v1.3.7z

Changelog:

- fixed: error in Hostage task on Chernarus versions

- fixed: missed string in description.ext

- fixed: undefined var in outro video if you fail to disable the bomb

- added: ALICE and SILVIE modules

- added: ambient sounds for hostage, VIP and the bomb (sounds created by LordJarhead)

- changed: players are able to JIP the game without beeing a bird

- changed: some minor visual effects

- changed: update my mission template scripts from 1.07 to 1.09

regards

Hi,

last update to final version!

Major renewals:

Sometime the medic wasn't able to heal or check other players in ACE-versions. Also some players with non high-end machines report me of some micro-stuttering all over the missions. I removed the ALICE and SILVIE Module and the problem seems to be solved. Also i added backpacks to the equipment box and add a livetime between 5 and 10 minutes (randomized) for unconscious players in ACE versions.

Download:

https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/18384/Air%20Inbound%202%20(Final%20Version).7z

Changelog:

- fixed: sometime ace wounds didn't work correct for medic

- changed: remove ALICE and SILVIE modules

- changed: descrease ACRE signal loss at 70 percent

- added: medical tent at the airfield

- added: backpacks to equipment box (ACE2 version)

- added: ace_sys_wounds livetime between 5 and 10 minutes (randomized)

- improved: performance

regards

6wu49fpq2st.jpg

I've created this mission in 2009 as one of my first missions for Arma 2. The mission was firt made for a series of some missions that depends

on a coherently history and that was the first of them. All the following missions wasn't so good. And so i let this mission stand for them alone

as that what it is - a small and fine spec ops mission for small and fine expirienced teams.

The mission come in two versions: ACE and non-ACE version. The different between both are the weapon loadout for the soldiers.

Version Number: 1.09

used Modifications: ACE2, CBA, ACRE (all optional)

Players Number (min/max): 2 till 6 players

Respawn: only with group respawn

Gameplay Type: small SpecOps Coop-Gameplay with higher difficulty

Download: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/tcb-psy/files

Armaholic mirror:

- Scout Out Co-06 (@)

Mission:

Your task is to infiltrate a strange signal source from the middle of somewhere and disable a radio communication tower.

You and your small team of Seals will land on a small riff on the coast of Chernarus. The enemy aren't know you and they are unprepared.

Collect some informations for our intel, investigate the area and proceed quick to your goals. Another boat will pick you up a few

kilometres the coast along after you have finished.

Good luck gentlemen!

Grüße

Edited by [TcB]-Psycho-

Sounds great Psychobastard, uploading to the CiA coop server!

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Also, I saw on your devheaven repository that you have another mission called Scary Ivan. Any reason why it's not mentioned here?

o8kctz22gigg.jpg

Version Number: Final

used Modifications: ACE2, CBA, ACRE (all optional)

Players Number (min/max): 4 till 12 players

Respawn: with respawn and Bon AIS Wounding System

Gameplay Type: Spooky Infantry Adventure - recommended for rehearsed, tactically oriented groups

Download: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/tcb-psy/files

Descrption:

This mission was first time developed for a 75 player coop event. Caused by the great positive feedback i have made a rebuild for smaler coop groups.

It isn't very replayable but it life's from the athmosphare. So grab your comrades and play this mission one time but very intensive. Bring along some time,

i estimate a playing time of 2 till 4 hours.

Note, this is an Halloween Mission - so it should be a little bit spooky! (i hope so) You will found dark places and secrets all around the mission.

Be carefull in the dark woods! Some soldiers report that some strange things going on there.

Mission:

Ivan, one of our best scientists, who worked on the development of a new drug which will make our soldiers more powerful,

has panic that the drug could get into the wrong hands and is therefore run away together with his knowledge and the drug itself.

This event took place just before 2 hours. We had already sent out a search and rescure team. This also reported not far from

our base to have sighted the target. However, during the conversation broke off the connection and since this point nobody report back to us.

Your task is therefore to resume the track of Ivan and to arrest him.

Examine the place where we have lost contact with the first search team. Also on the top of the "Nebelspitze" mountain is localted a hostile radio station

where we can listen to get any further clues to the whereabouts of Ivan.

Let us pray that Ivan the drug still carries with him, and this drugs was not released. The effects on humans and animals are unpredictable!

Good luck gentlemen!

7utiq1vhupz.jpggdxjtsfm6r2d.jpg

@variable,

cause this mission was until now only in german language avalible. The german community know this mission since last halloween. Now i make up the release for the rest of the world. :-)

We played "Scout Out" yesterday, good fun! I liked the enemy placements and quantities, I think the mission is well balanced. We got obliterated at the comm post but had nice fights all the way up there. This is a nice area of Chernarus, I'm glad you picked it up.

We didn't manage to handle the backpacks. We chose a backpack, clicked the image on the right hand side of the dialogue but then nothing happened and no pack was carried but any of us. I carried an MG and tried picking a backpack without it, that didn't work as well. Are we missing out anything here?

Hi variable,

simply you can't pick up a backpack in the non-ACE version cause the Arma2 characters can't handle a backpack.

This function is only usefull for the ACE version or for OA units. I don't remove the backpack heap cause i'm to lazy to do it. ;-)

Nice to hear that you have fun with it.

regards

-Psycho-;2286337']Hi variable' date='

simply you can't pick up a backpack in the non-ACE version cause the Arma2 characters can't handle a backpack.

This function is only usefull for the ACE version or for OA units. I don't remove the backpack heap cause i'm to lazy to do it. ;-)

Nice to hear that you have fun with it.

regards[/quote']

Oh I see, well, good reason to try the mission in its ACE version as well then :)

Hey Psycho!

Me and 2 friends had a go at the scary Ivan, and despite some ingame German we didn't understand, we loved it. The Atmosphere was indeed perfect and the mystery surrounding everything made it interesting, I hope to see you make similar missions (compatible with smaller coop groups ;) )!

Unfortunately we ended up killing Ivan, 2 of us were near him and nothing happened, and it wasn't until we killed him that we realised that we probably needed to all be there. We were glad to see the mission still continued though (as there was no save option and we were far in).

There were some bugs with the zombies not triggering at times, unarmed civilians and soldiers just ended up standing around, not sure if you could do much about that though. In future missions, it would be nice if the journal was updated with objectives/notes more frequently, we didn't know where to go until we noticed the yellow markers on the map, and even then we weren't sure why we had to go there. These were very minor issues though, and we still thoroughly enjoyed the mission!

Thank you for the great mission, looking forward to your future works!

Hi bezzy,

thank you for your feeedback! I will pay attention to the things you talking about in further missions. Maybee i rework the mission in your details or build a continuation of The Scary Ivan with improved Zombie behaviors.

I know that it is sometime hard to understand what you have to do next or where you have to next. That's caused by the fact that the mission was first time constructed for a large scale coop event. And this event was headed by an HQ to navigate the players trough the history. :)

One more question! Did you found these guy in the woods? :p

http://www.abload.de/img/1236gqoo.jpg (188 kB)

regards

Ah alright that makes sense then, It still works fine as it is, we did figure it out and had fun with it. We would certainly be interested in a sequel!

No we never saw that! We were always a little wary when entering a woods, disappointed we didn't see it! We'll keep an extra lookout on a play through another time. How often do they appear?

heyhey

love your AirInbound Mission!!!

would like to make som changes can u help?

sent private message!!

...hoffe bis bald!