Sign in to follow this  
Kacy

Freezing at desktop?

OFP has been working fine for me for the long time that i have had it. Then out of the blue about two weeks ago Whenever i go to start OFP up, it freezes my entire system. I have to reboot (not even alt+ctrl+delete works) manually, then try it again. Usually it takes about 10 to 15 reboots to get the game running. I've tried reinstalling several times, and even cleaned up my memory, thinking it might of been a memory related problem. But no matter what, this keeps on happening. I can't see a cause for this - No new addons, no new patches, no editing, nothing. It just came up from nowhere. I would appreciate some insight to this problem so i can get back to my editing. If you are in need of further information, feel free to ask and i will do my best to provide.

Thanks

Kace

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kacy @ June 07 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP has been working fine for me for the long time that i have had it. Then out of the blue about two weeks ago Whenever i go to start OFP up, it freezes my entire system. I have to reboot (not even alt+ctrl+delete works) manually, then try it again. Usually it takes about 10 to 15 reboots to get the game running. I've tried reinstalling several times, and even cleaned up my memory, thinking it might of been a memory related problem. But no matter what, this keeps on happening. I can't see a cause for this - No new addons, no new patches, no editing, nothing. It just came up from nowhere. I would appreciate some insight to this problem so i can get back to my editing. If you are in need of further information, feel free to ask and i will do my best to provide.

Thanks

Kace<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe u have same problems like me... My ofp also started to crash (well not crash...my ofp doesnt even launch) 1-2 weeks ago... and I dont remember which addon I installed that time at last...I thin that something from Taiwan Workshop...well it doesnt matters!

But u are lucky because ur ofp launches 10-15 times...my does never!!!!!! sad.gifsad.gif