Sign in to follow this  
Sylle

Repaint for Light helicopter...

I'm on STEAM. I un7iped the @SC_skins folder to my TOH's one.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\take on helicopters

Added it to my Steam Line ;

-mod=@A2;@A2OA;@SC_skins;@Saptexture

It work fine

Hello Raxlly,

That's strange :confused:

Did you manage to install other addons succesfully before? (Arma 2 terrains, mission made by the community members like Thromp or Jedra)

I don't have the steam version but installing these skins should be no different than installing any other addon...

Some Steam users here having an idea what the issue could be?

Cheers,

Sylvain

Oh it's fine now:eek: looks like it was steam problem.

Thanks Blake! :bounce3:

I uploaded 4 of my liveries to Avsim.

Click here to see the liveries and download links.

A (free) registration is required once to access the files.

For those amongst you who do not know this website, avsim is one of the biggest online file libraries for the Microsoft Flight Simulator titles.

Especially now that some other well-known hosting websites are being closed by the authorities, I thought it would be a good idea to upload these on a website with a somewhat better reputation... :D

I also hope that uploading at avsim will give this title more exposure to the 'civilian' simmers and maybe bring some more players in the end.

The Avsim library managers have been so kind to create a completely new 'Take On Helicopters' sub-division to accomodate these repaints.

Now that BIS released paint templates for all the models I expect more repaints and missions will pop-up over there!

Enjoy,

Sylvain

Edited by Sylle

I also hope that uploading at avsim will give this title more exposure to the 'civilian' simmers and maybe bring some more players in the end.

Great work! You should upload to Simviation and Hovercontrol for the same reason.

- Start ToH with @SC_skins command in shortcut

- Make sure you post some screenies for us to enjoy :p

Regards,

Sylvain

Some sreenshot ;)

bT3ic02VO3s?hd=1

Wow! This is very cool to see one of my repaints in action.

I ndefinately eed to review your post on recording and replaying your flight path...

Thank you for making this movie!

Cheers,

Sylvain

Great job flying Hon0! I'd like to see more or maybe go on a flight with you!

It was a pleasure!! You can see more here.

Is there a way to disable the automatic "mise au point" on flash player? Cause the video is really nicest on VLC player..

Awesome flying hon0... i think with the police skin it will have a little extra juice (it will be perfect):rolleyes:

btw: I'm not getting how anyone can fly on the expert difficulty. I tried it once and I was... yeah I was "flying" if spinning around on square kilometer like a jerk could be called flying:D

I'm do not want to arrest her :p

In Arma 3 yes ! Cause I think we'll be able to shoot from the heli so it'll be possible but not here .. I can follow her and land in front of the car but she'll crash in my heli :D

I tried it once and I was... yeah I was "flying" if spinning around on square kilometer like a jerk could be called flying

Woot's your setup?

Oh...so you used unitRec and unitplay? It was all AI?? I thought you were online! :D

Yep I recorded the car patch and then the heli's one at the same time than I record with fraps.

I'm do not want to arrest her :p

In Arma 3 yes ! Cause I think we'll be able to shoot from the heli so it'll be possible but not here .. I can follow her and land in front of the car but she'll crash in my heli :D

Woot's your Joystick setup?

I have the Saitek Cyborg F.L.Y. 5 and I use it with predefined scheme for "Saitek Cyborg USB stick" (hope this it what you want to know cause I'm :pet2::cool:)

Good evening.

Yep that's what I wanted to know. I used a Saitek cyborg evo force when I started TOH. Then I switched to a T16000 and... :yay:

You should be able to fly in expert but you will need a rudder system.

but you will need a rudder system.

F.L.Y. 5 have a vertical axis of rotation too

2hq3z37.png I don't know how to say it so i hope you will understand me ´=)

(i'm using it instead of pedals) but i guess it will be a little uncomfortable to have an arm turned to the left/right all the time... do you think i could use pedals from my steering wheel (Saitek R440) ?

Yes ! That's what I do ! I have a Z axe too on my Stick but with steering pedal it's so much better ! Since I use them I don't trim my chopper anymore. No need.

Started working on something. Sorry for the bad angle, it's a shot I made during testing. Who recognises the pattern? :)

TOH_WIP.jpg

Gotta take a few liberties of course, but I'll do the best I can to keep it close to the original.

Started working on something. Sorry for the bad angle, it's a shot I made during testing. Who recognises the pattern? :)

Gotta take a few liberties of course, but I'll do the best I can to keep it close to the original.

Deos it come with a stick on moustache and a couple of Dobermans?

Like it.

Great!

Now we'll need a Ferrari 308 model too to replace the Chevy Suburban SUV at the heliport... :yay:

Cheers,

Sylvain

Nah, but it comes with a British Army WWII veteran shouting at you after a hard landing :)

I'll be posting some more and better pics when I get around improving what I have right now. Shouldn't be too long.

Anyone doing a Hawaii map? ;)

I know this is not the request section but could someone do a Paintjob sheme like this one?

cb100chp70.jpg

:D

The letters won't work properly as you only paint one side (the reverse side is a reflection). Which means the letters will me mirrored on the other side!