Sign in to follow this  
Emetivore

CrossfireX Support?

(first post!)

I am seriously loving the TOH demo but my $3000 Alienware laptop is only getting about 10-20 FPS, which is rather disappointing. I'm pretty sure the game is only using one of my video cards. I see there's plenty of other posts about settings, but I'd like to talk about enabling Crossfire in this thread.

I have 2x ATI Radeon 6990. How do I enable the second video card?

Thanks for any info!

this is something up to AMD, they were given the copies they need and are working on the profiles ...

temporary solution could be copy takeonh.exe to arma2oa.exe and then it should use that CrossfireX profile

this is something up to AMD, they were given the copies they need and are working on the profiles ...

temporary solution could be copy takeonh.exe to arma2oa.exe and then it should use that CrossfireX profile

Hi, just to confirm that this does work. The arma2oa profile is pretty good and works well with Take On Helicopters.

It does still have the tendancy from suffering the 'crossfire stutter' though. I have found that this can be reduced by turning down the cloud detail in the video preferences.

Amazing! My FPS just jumped from about 15 to about 30. Thanks for the quick fix, Devs! I've moved TOH to the top of my Steam wishlist. :)