Sign in to follow this  
advocatexxx

God

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 28 2002,06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People of the Church paryed for her and she got a kidney that matched very very quickly! God amswered our prayers with a yes that time!<span id='postcolor'>

And you think she would have gotten it without science?

There was a lot of praying in the middle ages, but there sure wasn't any kidney transplants...

Yes science had done alot, but if science was not there there is always God, and without God she was most likely going to die, it was how quick she recived the kidney that was a miracle and the fact that she is still alive. YOu have two choices accept Jesus and go to heaven or do not accept him and go to Hell, I think I would go with #1 smile.gif . Like I have said before how can there not be a God? Look all around you and how every thing fits perfectly into place,i.e. the planets, our bodies,etc. Hell is a horabal place where you will burn for eternity, but Heaven is wonderful where there is no pain and suffering and there are streets lined with Gold. As for religous wars, if you can get a true Christian country it is alot more peaceful than any other religon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ June 29 2002,02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What he means to say is we all laugh at you for being so incredibly ignorant, close minded, and blinded by your faith.<span id='postcolor'>

You're putting words in my mouth now? wow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What he means to say is we all laugh at you for being so incredibly ignorant, close minded, and blinded by your faith.<span id='postcolor'>

Really? SO I am dumb for accepting Christ and being saved? What do you mean by close minded? How am I blinded by my faith? I know that when I die I am going to Heaven and not hell, I wish the same for you all also. God loves you so much! If you accept Jesus you will have eternal life in Heaven! If you do not well.........

I don't think they meant that. But Duke-of-Ray, are you capable of even accepting the possibility, the slighteset possibility that God and Christianity - in the way in which you think of them may be just fantasies ?

Are you able to even consider the alternatives as a possibility ? Are you 100% sure of what you believe in and the teachings of Christianity are beyond doubt the fullest, most complete truth ?

Personally I think that having 0.1% of your brain dedicated to at least listening to alternatives and acknowledging them as such wouldn't hurt, as you seem to be very much repeating yourself.

I on the other hand am not completely sure about anything. I cannot say that this or that is the absolute truth. I only lean towards those ideas which seem most logical, though I can assure you I see it as a possibility that God, Christ and all there ever was including Adam and Eve could indeed be what really happened. I never completely discounted that theory, though there are other ideas which I look towards with more enthusiasm.

Yes I am 100% sure. I believe what is inthe Bible, that only through Christ can you go to Heaven. I believe that if somebody stuck gun to me and asked do you believe in God I woul say yes, but I can not say what I would do in such a situation. I know what I should, that yes i believe in God and I hope I would. I would put my life on the fact that Jesus is Lord and I am saved by His blood.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 29 2002,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes I am 100% sure. I believe what is inthe Bible, that only through Christ can you go to Heaven. I believe that if somebody  stuck  gun to me and asked do you believe in God I woul say yes, but I can not say what I would do in such a situation. I know what I should, that yes i believe in God and I hope I would. I would put my life on the fact that Jesus is Lord and I am saved by His blood.<span id='postcolor'>

After what God has done in my life, I have no doubt anymore.

Ok so do we thank god for ofp or those creative czech dudes?

I know, I know spelling is shite.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 29 2002,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes I am 100% sure. I believe what is inthe Bible, that only through Christ can you go to Heaven. I believe that if somebody  stuck  gun to me and asked do you believe in God I woul say yes, but I can not say what I would do in such a situation. I know what I should, that yes i believe in God and I hope I would. I would put my life on the fact that Jesus is Lord and I am saved by His blood.<span id='postcolor'>

How many different ways can you say the same thing? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 29 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YOu have two choices accept Jesus and go to heaven or do not accept him and go to Hell, I think I would go with #1 smile.gif . Like I have said before how can there not be a God? Look all around you and how every thing fits perfectly into place,i.e. the planets, our bodies,etc. Hell is a horabal place where you will burn for eternity, but Heaven is wonderful where there is no pain and suffering and there are streets lined with Gold. As for religous wars, if you can get a true Christian country it is alot more peaceful than any other religon.<span id='postcolor'>

I am in hell. There is pain here now. Death is probably the only peace we will ever get from it all. As for the gold I'm not interested in that.

And with the christian country... ain't USA mostly a christian country (saw news about the "under God" bit in the US oath or whatever, apparantly someone don't like it)... didn't they just bomb the shit out of Afganistan? Oh and Iraq... and many other NON christian countries. REAL peaceful yeah!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ June 29 2002,17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What he means to say is we all laugh at you for being so incredibly ignorant, close minded, and blinded by your faith.<span id='postcolor'>

Really? SO I am dumb for accepting Christ and being saved? What do you mean by close minded? How am I blinded by my faith? I know that when I die I am going to Heaven and not hell, I wish the same for you all also. God loves you so much! If you accept Jesus you will have eternal life in Heaven! If you do not well.........<span id='postcolor'>

Why are religous people so fanatical about when they die they go to heaven? They spend their whole lives going on about it. Do some of these people allow themselves to live a life or are they too tied up with religous beliefs? Not bagging anyone just wondering.

Also if God loves us so much why would he allow you to just go to hell? Provided we aren't here already. And the system he chooses is pretty off... you must have FAITH... in something you can't see or be sure about. THATS what gets me at times... I'm unsure what to do with this life nevermind religion.

not no be.. dissing anyone.. but...

so... what the hell happened to the worlds population that died before "christ" came about and granted everyone internal life in the clouds? did they all goto hell? are they all blessed with iternal suffering? did they all die in sin?

christians are as closed minded as a GI with a titanium helmet.. think theyre all right and safe.. untill a 105mm shell goes through there scull and wakes them upto reality for a split second.. and by then its too late.. food for the ants

You only go to hell if you do not accept Jesus, God wants us all to love hom becuase He first loved us. God gives us all kinds of chances to accept Him, but it is up to us weather we do or not. If you truly accept Chrits you can b e sure about your Faith in Him. With Christ you can make it through any pain you have right now and when you die you will be rewarded with a spot in Heaven. America is said to be a Christian country but I am afriad it is not all that Christian. Iraq is not a peacful place at all.

whats wrong? have you run out of ammo.. some one torn the last page out of your how to field manual?

I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE BEFORE YOUR BELOVED PLASTIC GOD GRACED THIS FOWEL PLANET??!!!

YOU KNOW.. THE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT EXSISTED.. THAT CREATED THE CITYS WE NOW STUDY AND THE TEXT WE READ IN ANCHENT PLACES?

IF THERE WAS NO JESUS BACK THEN.. YOU KNOW!!!

1000BC etc...

how can they accept it?

and how come all relgious christian programming is on at 3 and 4am.. when no one cares to watch it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 02 2002,16:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iraq is not a peacful place at all.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not what I said or ment. What I was saying is that USA is looked at as a christian nation but it gets violent especially when its resources get threatened, such as oil that is not even in the same continant as USA. Peaceful nations don't just throw bombs around when it suits them (well it shouldn't)

hardliner, you are mistaken comrade.. the US doesnt NEED to be aggressive when its resources are threatened...the bible states in isaya : 32:2

That god will send Oil, Fuel, water and air from the heavens if you just have faith.. no one needs to goto war.. no one needs to work.. if we all have faith.. on the day of judgement last thursday, god shall supply all industrys with a lifetime of resources

Sorry Tracker I did not see that post. As for all those that exsaited before, they offered sacarfices to God for forgivness of thier sins.Jesus was the ultimate and final sacrifice, and provided away a light for the Getniles. America had to defend itsefl against attack from terriost, so I fully support the bombing in Aghganisatn.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ July 02 2002,17:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">America had to defend itsefl against attack from terriost, so I fully support the bombing in Aghganisatn.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe if the US government didn't mess with other countries in the first place events like 11th September could be avoided. Do you know what they are fighting for? Osama and his men I mean.

My gods, are made of metal. .have 1000 to 4000HP motors, and GE traction motors, use diesel fuel and weigh in at 120 tons... my gods.. locomotives, rail transport.. they take me places.. can transport millions of tons of goods a year..

if I want to get somewhere.. I can use my gods to get there..

and your god?...

all that he "does" is not seen.. and is waiting for you in this fabled afterlife, called heaven.. which is situated above the clouds.. yet space craft such as the shuttle pass this barrier on a dayly basis.. it does not exsist.. and your god is nothing but a frame of mind, that you use to punish yourself.. or congratulate yourself with.. or to explain away something if which you do not or are not willing to understand

My "bible" teaches me things i'll actually use in dayly locomotive operation, and ways to overcome difficultys with locomotive operation..

the christian bible depends on the distorted reports of the very same people that live in the most violent place on earth.. and those we wish to bomb and destroy

god is a frame of mind

and jesus is a drastic grab for some realisation of your christian fantasys, of which DID NOT exsist before your culture.. and many others got the idea to document that fool that poped out of some arab whore as the representation and realisation of there "god"

a world without relgion would be a peacefull one.. and neither culture would be peacefull or hatefull.. 90% of the worlds wars are based on this "flaw"

that is no different to the infantile beliefs of santaclaus and the easter bunny..

or the 3 legged metal walking machines that pick you up while your asleep and smash you against a pine tree if your bad

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 02 2002,17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As long as Duke_of_Ray is in this thread, it will go no where.

What was really scary is I saw him on another forum too.  MMGN's I think.  I wanted to cry.<span id='postcolor'>

It wasn't a religous forum was it??!!